One Has To Go: AZ & Nas, Raekwon & Ghostface, Redman & Method Man, Dre & Snoop, Kanye & JayZ

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    They made the least enjoyable music as a duo to me out of everybody on the list
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    I ? wit Jay music hard. Kanye? Eh, not so much. Watch the throne was pretty dope.

But them two ? do not belong in the same breath as the aforementioned.

Get them ? the ? outta here.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    JAY & YE DON'T HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY AS LYRICISTS.

THEY ARE BETTER @ MC/PRODUCER...

AYO YE, STICK TO PRODUCING
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raekwon & Ghostface
    Never heard a song from this duo so..........
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    mryounggun wrote: »
    What is the BEST Rae and Ghost joint, in y'all opinion? I could never ever really get with them ? . It was more their delivery than anything else.

Listen to Rainy Days , Raekwon's verse is flawless.

Rainy Days - Raekwon feat Ghostface and Blue Raspberry (Raekwon goes in @ 2:52)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGlJeDmq50Q
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    5 Grand wrote: »
    This should be a unanimous decision lol

Ye but as you see the wanksta picked Rae & Ghost

You can atleast make 4-5 albums with all the Ghost & Rae collabs. They got like 10 classic rap songs together

1.Fish
    2.Motherless Child
    3.Criminology
    4.Heaven & Hell
    5.Verbal Intercourse
    6.Older Godz
    7.Apollo Kids
    8.Triumph
    9.Daytona 500
    10.Investigative Report

You forgot Rainey Days. Thats my favorite verse from Raekwon.

Yeah fam his second or maybe the best i like his verse in Cream the most tho
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    Dammmmnnnnnn good to see we agree on some ? lol
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    Have you not put Kanye-Jay,i would of have to sleep on this choice lol.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I like Jay and Ye collabos, i just aint feel a whole album WTT wasnt all that to me
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jayz and beans is better than nas and az, ghost and raekwon red and method......

Tooo bad jay and beans aint never did a album together......
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    Easy choice
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre & Snoop
    Y'all ? really letting Snoop slide because of ? hunh?! Can somebody please tell me what tha ? else Snoop has EVER done dope besides ? ?? And I even saw ON THIS SITE that D.O.C. was tha true artist behind ? after he broke his throat (nh) and I believe it because everything else Snoop has done has been Top Shelf Grade A butt gravy Hershey juice...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    blatalian wrote: »
    Y'all ? really letting Snoop slide because of ? hunh?! Can somebody please tell me what tha ? else Snoop has EVER done dope besides ? ?? And I even saw ON THIS SITE that D.O.C. was tha true artist behind ? after he broke his throat (nh) and I believe it because everything else Snoop has done has been Top Shelf Grade A butt gravy Hershey juice...

What about all the stuff on the Chronic? You finna tell me Deep Cover was wack? That wasnt on ? . Next Episode wasnt on ? . Still D.R.E, Just Dippin, the classic joint wit Snoop dre and Devin tha dude, come on man, you reaching bruh. They may be hit or miss without each other but you hard pressed to find bad tracks with them working together.
  • blatalian
    Options
    Dre & Snoop
    DR. JEK wrote: »

What about all the stuff on the Chronic? You finna tell me Deep Cover was wack? That wasnt on ? . Next Episode wasnt on ? . Still D.R.E, Just Dippin, the classic joint wit Snoop dre and Devin tha dude, come on man, you reaching bruh. They may be hit or miss without each other but you hard pressed to find bad tracks with them working together.

You get The Chronic and ? ...besides that tha rest of that ? can dissappear and I wouldn't give 2 ? ...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Redman & Method Man
    I have purchased all of Nas, Kanye's, and Jay Z albums. The others, nope.

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    losing Never Let Me Down would be a major L though
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z

You get The Chronic and ? ...besides that tha rest of that ? can dissappear and I wouldn't give 2 ? ...

Even those two are more than enough to beat Watch the throne album and " Run this Town"
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raekwon & Ghostface
    Snoop overrated as ? but that's besides the point
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre & Snoop
    Damn ? aint ? wit ye and j

When kanye smashed jay for a whole album

But ive never been a big snoop dogg fan

Yall talk about the south got simple verses

Snoop invented that nursery rhyme ?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre & Snoop
    EAST COAST BIASED AF!
  • blatalian
    Options
    Dre & Snoop

Even those two are more than enough to beat Watch the throne album and " Run this Town"

Buuut if you get rid of them you lose Jay's whole catalog and Kanye's whole catalog...gimme both of those catalogs over anything else Snoop has done besides ? and his contributions to The Chronic...

Thee End lol
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z

Buuut if you get rid of them you lose Jay's whole catalog and Kanye's whole catalog...gimme both of those catalogs over anything else Snoop has done besides ? and his contributions to The Chronic...

Thee End lol

This about who has the better chemistry as far as spittin together. No ones talkin careers or discography or any of that ? . Give a ? rope he wanna be a cowboy. It's not that serious. Dre and Snoop been together on more memberable Classic and even important songs that anything Jay and Ye did together. I'm sure even they would say that. If you can't get that than you just not an hip hop fan.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre & Snoop
    Dre don´t even write his own lyrics.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye & Jay Z
    Dre don´t even write his own lyrics.

Neither does Kanye