• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This leave the country ? is weak

Then stay here bruh.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much respect to my ? who have BEEN conected mentally and spiritually to Africa, before it became trendy or financially and socially beneficial

But uhhh, in the REAL world, Black Americans have largely turned their back on Africa, mocked Africans, and are now invested or "woke" purely for financial and land-based reasons. So lets address that first of all. Just bc you got that 1 Nigerian friend dont make you Marcus Garvey

vibe-loaded-lux-cobat-jack-show-watch.jpeg

As someone so eloquently pointed out, black folk in many ways just wanma be the new white folk. Wanna ? on the people' beneath' them. Most you ? would not be welcome. And i was born here, but whole fam is African, so im just relaying the message. They not dumb, ? get tight in the states so NOW u wanna be about Africa and pilfer their land under the rouse of 'heeeey, im coming home!' ('Thanksgiving', sound familiar?

tumblr_md6pxmOPzF1qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif

Nah. For the most part, they dont ? wit you.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Much respect to my ? who have BEEN conected mentally and spiritually to Africa, before it became trendy or financially and socially beneficial

But uhhh, in the REAL world, Black Americans have largely turned their back on Africa, mocked Africans, and are now invested or "woke" purely for financial and land-based reasons. So lets address that first of all. Just bc you got that 1 Nigerian friend dont make you Marcus Garvey

vibe-loaded-lux-cobat-jack-show-watch.jpeg

As someone so eloquently pointed out, black folk in many ways just wanma be the new white folk. Wanna ? on the people' beneath' them. Most you ? would not be welcome. And i was born here, but whole fam is African, so im just relaying the message. They not dumb, ? get tight in the states so NOW u wanna be about Africa and pilfer their land under the rouse of 'heeeey, im coming home!' ('Thanksgiving', sound familiar?

tumblr_md6pxmOPzF1qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif

Nah. For the most part, they dont ? wit you.

Even before I so called "woke up", I never looked down on Africans and looked at us as one in the same. I had a few African homies growing up and they used to always tell us how/why there is animosity between AA and Africans and it stuck with me. But I always had a good moral foundation when came to dealing with ALL people, so it was just reinforced when I began to grow spiritually as an adult.

I start with Africa because that is the last place we had a connection to before our ancestors where enslaved and physically/mentally/spiritually broken. So it only makes sense to go back there with people who have that connection and look like we do.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im from the middle east. Stay the ? away. Dont even go to visit. Any country there. Doesnt matter how nice it looks.

Nah. Israel is home. Amen.

While you are here...

With what seems to be a change in your beliefs from what I used to know about you....what does Deuteronomy 30 and Ezekiel 37 mean to you now? Without getting too far off topic.

Deuteronomy 30 tells me that in the last days there will be a 3 fold return of the people of Israel.

1. A return to the LORD
    2. A return to the TORAH
    3. A return to the LAND

All of these things have happened in part so far, but the complete fulfillment hasn't happened yet and will not happen in full till Messiah comes. It is the final redemption of the people of Israel. Amen.

Ezekiel 37 means that ? will make good on all His promises. The dead in Him will live again. And ? will unite the whole house of Israel as 1 when Messiah sets up His eternal kingdom at His 2nd coming.

But let me just get 1 thing clear, I do not subscribe in any way shape or form to "Black Hebrew Israelite" doctrines or beliefs.

I belong to the Israel of ? by the new birth in Messiah! I am the spiritual descendant of Abraham because of my mutual faith in the same true and living ? that we both believe in who is Yeshua Ha Mashiach!

Could I be a natural descendant of Abraham, in accordance to the flesh? I honestly don't care, because my salavtion is not dependant on my natural lineage, but rather my spritual lineage! The question that pertains to life and death is, "HAVE YOU BEEN BORN AGAIN BY FAITH IN MESSIAH?"

The question for inheriting eternal life is not "are you a physical descendant of Abraham?"

? forbid that salvation is wrought by claiming direct natural lineage to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! The cross of Christ has become of no effect towards such people. The blood of Christ has been trampled upon by such people. And only unregenerate people, who are totally devoid of spiritual discernment because they do not know the scriptures teach such things. ? have mercy!

"26For ye are all the children of ? by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:26-29

I want to be found in Him on that day, that is I want to be found in MESSIAH on the day that I meet Him in the air! Hallelujah! Nothing less will do! Nothing less will do! Nothing less will do! But only in Him, that is Jesus the Christ, do I have any hope, any future, any forgiveness, any life, or any reconciliation with ? Almighty!

Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

AZTG wrote: »
    Im from the middle east. Stay the ? away. Dont even go to visit. Any country there. Doesnt matter how nice it looks.

Nah. Israel is home. Amen.

Yeah yeah, try not to get lynched after the next terror attack buddy.

Honestly I've lived and traveled all over the world. And this is the bottom line, out of all the places I lived, including the USA I have always felt the safest in Israel. I was there when the current waves of attacks started in October and I was still mobbing around the city, trusting in the LORD, and praying without ceasing. You see @Swiffness! ? hasn't given me the spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind! Hallelujah!

Do you want to come with me to Israel next year my friend, if the LORD allows us to see next year?

I am planning on going for the 3 pilgrimage feasts of Passover, Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles. LORD willing i'll be staying there after the last feast concludes. Hallelujah!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries" -Aldous Huxley
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    When I was in Korea I went to a bar with some other Americans who were white. The sign said " no foreigners allowed. Only korean". These two white dudes got heated. "That's racism!!! What the ? is wrong with you dude! I won't accept this!" They were parading around for a good 15 min. Other black dude said " hey let's just go to another spot. It ain't that serious".

The look on this white dudes face when he got denied because he wasn't korean was priceless. He was in shock. I think it might of been the first time he got discriminated against. Lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    "To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries" -Aldous Huxley

Great Novelist
  • JokerzWyld
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

Great Novelist

You have good taste sir.

So who on this forum is too afraid to leave?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34936103

Great piece on a black woman from Detroit that moved to Ghana and started a school.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been living in Thailand, (based in Bangkok) but work all over Asia since Jan 2013.

I pay 215 dollars a month for a 1 bedroom condo in the heart of the city. That comes with gym, pool, lounge, internet, and electricity.

My water bill for the month is never over 6 dollars.

I speak the language fluently. I'm working on Mandarin next.

I'm a 45 min flight from some of the most beautiful islands, beaches, and mountains in the world. Those flights are about 60 bucks roundtrip. Took my ? vacation to Koh Samui for 5 days and everything was 300 dollars (food + drink included for the both of us).

You can expect racial ? all over the world. Asians are racist too, mostly towards other Asians though. No one really cares about what White people think here. In every Asian country there is a derogatory word for "white" or "white devil" and people use it freely.

There are a lot of us folk over here though, we have FB groups and meet ups all the time. We throw parties, help network, etc. Overseas you truly feel like another Black American is your brother / sister and you all look out for each other. It's very collective thinking. For some reason once you get back on American soil its back to individualism.

Immigration here is a pain in the ass though, especially when you're doing it legally. The country is so corrupt on every level, it makes it difficult to do the right thing, or its difficult to understand what the right thing is. We Americans think our government is corrupt? Thai politics, cops, lawyers, will do it in everyones face and no one bats an eye because corruption is normal. That's why so many mafia bosses or ex-hit men come to Thailand and switch their names, buy new passports and live under the radar.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    I've been living in Thailand, (based in Bangkok) but work all over Asia since Jan 2013.

I pay 215 dollars a month for a 1 bedroom condo in the heart of the city. That comes with gym, pool, lounge, internet, and electricity.

I'm a 45 min flight from some of the most beautiful islands, beaches, and mountains in the world. Those flights are about 60 bucks roundtrip. Took my ? vacation to Koh Samui for 5 days and everything was 300 dollars (food + drink included for the both of us).

You can expect racial ? all over the world. Asians are racist too, mostly towards other Asians though. No one really cares about what White people think here. In every Asian country there is a derogatory word for "white" or "white devil" and people use it freely.

There are a lot of us folk over here though, we have FB groups and meet ups all the time. We throw parties, help network, etc. Overseas you truly feel like another Black American is your brother / sister and you all look out for each other. It's very collective thinking. For some reason once you get back on American soil its back to individualism.

Immigration here is a pain in the ass though, especially when you're doing it legally. The country is so corrupt on every level, it makes it difficult to do the right thing, or its difficult to understand what the right thing is. We Americans think our government is corrupt? Thai politics, cops, lawyers, will do it in everyones face and no one bats an eye because corruption is normal. That's why so many mafia bosses or ex-hit men come to Thailand and switch their names, buy new passports and live under the radar.

@ the bold.... i only felt that in japan.

but for the last paragraph

this is the same i am saying about switzerland.
    ? is incredible.... how can you follow the rule of law when they dont have rules or laws to follow. and the meaning of what may be a law is to the discretion of the people you are encountering. and this is suppoed to be a advanced and developed country.
  • bkkbully
    Options

? is incredible.... how can you follow the rule of law when they dont have rules or laws to follow. and the meaning of what may be a law is to the discretion of the people you are encountering. and this is suppoed to be a advanced and developed country.

Word, I feel it more in non-Western countries where things are completely 180 from what we're used to. Europe and colonised European countries aren't too different from the US (obviously there are differences but the similarities are more). I prefer to live in non Western countries (specifically Asia).

Yes about the laws its mind blowing. Here the military took over the government and they literally make new laws one day, then the next they outlaw it. Immigration officials are never on the same page since everything switches on the drop of a dime, so you always have to have some money in your backpocket to grease some hands along the way.
  • bkkbully
    Options
    Oh and here are some photos of the place I live at, just so people don't think Bangkok is on some third world ? . The rate that it is growing at is incredible:

the-mark-ratchada-airport-link-1-bed-40-sq.m-for-rent-near-MRT-2.jpg

m250493.jpg

UPHO.4895951.V550.jpg

ThaiHomeCondo_lyn51378968897.jpg

192736-8.jpg

215 dollars a month.
  • bkkbully
    Options

@2stepz_ahead , where in Switzerland are you? french or german side? I was there a few years ago but didn't really like it. Found Swiss people to be some of the most boring ? I've ever met. I'll be around in the spring again, hitting Antwerp, Berlin and then hitting Geneva
  • JokerzWyld
    Options
    My buddy just came back from Thailand not too log ago. Didn't they just have a military coup there or something?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@2stepz_ahead , where in Switzerland are you? french or german side? I was there a few years ago but didn't really like it. Found Swiss people to be some of the most boring ? I've ever met. I'll be around in the spring again, hitting Antwerp, Berlin and then hitting Geneva

I'm on the German side. on the border or france, Germany an Swiss.
    they are some deceptive people sneaky ass ppl
  • bkkbully
    Options
    My buddy just came back from Thailand not too log ago. Didn't they just have a military coup there or something?

they have a coup here almost every 2 years. Thailand holds the world record for the most military coups in a nation. I've been here for at least 4 of them
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

they have a coup here almost every 2 years. Thailand holds the world record for the most military coups in a nation. I've been here for at least 4 of them

so whats the idea or whats needed for an expat to purchase there
  • bkkbully
    Options

as an expat you cannot purchase homes or land. You can if you marry a Thai. but as an expat you can only purchase a condo/apartment.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

as an expat you cannot purchase homes or land. You can if you marry a Thai. but as an expat you can only purchase a condo/apartment.

i plan on only buying a condo...but i have to do it in a place with 51% thai or some ? right

but i was told i can go thru a company and buy also
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and here are some photos of the place I live at, just so people don't think Bangkok is on some third world ? . The rate that it is growing at is incredible:

the-mark-ratchada-airport-link-1-bed-40-sq.m-for-rent-near-MRT-2.jpg

m250493.jpg

UPHO.4895951.V550.jpg

ThaiHomeCondo_lyn51378968897.jpg

192736-8.jpg

215 dollars a month.

This some ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody mentioned the Caribbean or South America?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Its a possibility, but I'm thinking long term. It might be a disadvantage to be isolated like that.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Its a possibility, but I'm thinking long term. It might be a disadvantage to be isolated like that.

?