10 HipHop facts you didnt know...maybe you did.

Options

Comments

• redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Nobody wants to be 100% with this rumor

Ugod said it was true, Ghostface said it wasnt.

What is true is that Ghostface broke Mases jaw, and the reason why Ghost wore a mask early in his career is because he had warrants...

What is true is that Ol ? lifted up a burning car that had ran over a little girl and saved her life..said he pulled every muscle in his back and was in bed for a month.

oh yeah the most gangster nucca in all of Wu-Tang is Rza, he actually shot the ? out of some dude but beat the attemt-murder case, the nucca he shot wears a ? -bag to this day.

Wu Tang is the most dangerous group of all time, every single one of them dudes except for ? is a lunatic.
    i remember reading that in the news or seeing it on mtv back in the day i guess "wu tang is for the kids" like he said
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good ass thread, although the luke fact is far from a surprise...
  • Ordem e Progresso
    Ordem e Progresso Members Posts: 142
    edited June 2010
    Options

Big Pun used to eat dry-wall, rocks and cardboard

He had an oral fixation. Not shocking.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I mean actual prostitutes because Too Shirt's whole image was he was pimpin' hoes.

I have to Disagree to a degree, a Former Business associate of My father and Self grew up with Short and made it clear he always had ? and that is why he was able to Blow up because he was well known Locally for his activities, he also invested a lot of his Trunk sale Profits into local players and funded alot of Krazy ? in the early 80's before he made it to the national spotlight...
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What is true is that Ol ? lifted up a burning car that had ran over a little girl and saved her life..said he pulled every muscle in his back and was in bed for a month.

That is a ridiculous image lol
    Wu Tang is the most dangerous group of all time, every single one of them dudes except for ? is a lunatic.

I can believe it
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    badend66 wrote: »

Is it true the 50 Cent only go shot a couple times???

Did Jay really stab Un Rivera???

Is it true that Pac didn't get shot 5 times, he only got pistol whipped, and the gun shot he received to his groin was self inflicted when he tried to reach for his own gun???

Is it true that Havoc and Prodigy wasnt in the studio when Tru-Life and his fam came thru and shut ? down???

Good ones........
    Is it true the 50 Cent only go shot a couple times???

117932080750_Cent_Lying.jpg
    Man I had the original New York times article about the shooting and now I cant find it.... I made a thread about this back in the day...i guess 50 counted the exit wounds too...but honestly I dont believe any human can get shot 9 times at that range with a .9 and not be ? up for life.

50.jpg
    9 bullets hit him 3 times
    ...thats whyhe was out of the hospital so fast, no internal bleeding.

Let me ask my Bro about Un.
  • badend66
    badend66 Members Posts: 138
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember on MTV he was showin the scars

I think it was one in his jaw, on in his hand, and other scars on his arms and bacc, and he said the rest were in his legs and he had to learn how to walk again becuz his legs was twisted up lol

I really think those scars he was showin on his upper body were NOT bullet scars, but the scars from where Blac Child stabbed his ass up in that studio
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got a fact

Nicki Minaj used to be a member of the rap group Hoodstarz and they were signed under "Full Force's" record label
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good ass thread, although the luke fact is far from a surprise...
    I bet you aint know Luke almost lost everything because he let a 13 year old boy get his duck sicked live on stage at a concert.
    I have to Disagree to a degree, a Former Business associate of My father and Self grew up with Short and made it clear he always had ? and that is why he was able to Blow up because he was well known Locally for his activities, he also invested a lot of his Trunk sale Profits into local players and funded alot of Krazy ? in the early 80's before he made it to the national spotlight...
    Coming from you I stand corrected, Coughnut the one told me, he said Shorty didnt have no actual ? on the Blade but his Uncles and them was Pimps....

what was the issue with Monster Kody and Ice Cube? I saw Kody on American Gangster and that ? was a ?
    Kody is a certified psycopath and his brother Kershawn is worse, they hood might have 200 bodies or more on 'em...8 trey's are loony, but I guess he was mad with Cube because he thought Cube was false-flaggin and not a real crip so I guess Cube went to hook up with Trey Dee and Monster was with him and the ? got hectic!

^^^this was before it happened.
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kody is a certified psycopath and his brother Kershawn is worse, they hood might have 200 bodies or more on 'em...8 trey's are loony, but I guess he was mad with Cube because he thought Cube was false-flaggin and not a real crip so I guess Cube went to hook up with Trey Dee and Monster was with him and the ? got hectic!

^^^this was before it happened.

Co-sign my cuzzin from the west told me that Cube used to be associated/affiliated wit the Neighborhood Rollin 60's Crips..... 8-Trey Gangster Crips HATE 60's with a passion, I'm surprised Monster didn't shoot Cube in the bacc
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did Jay really stab Un Rivera???
    My Bro said some dude named Romelle that rolled with JayZ is the one that stabbed Un. but in a mele its like whatever...you blame the nicca who sent that or the nicca with the most money,

...rumor is the ? wasnt over bootlegging, it was over some industry chick that Un was trickin' on and Jayz started bangin' her and he got mad and purposley leaked some of JayZ ? .....sounds crazy.
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my bro said some dude named romelle that rolled with jayz is the one that stabbed un. But in a mele its like whatever...you blame the nicca who sent that or the nicca with the most money,

...rumor is the ? wasnt over bootlegging, it was over some industry chick that un was trickin' on and he got mad and purposley leaked some of jayz ? .....sounds crazy.

charli baltimore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eazy E contracted ? /AIDS becuz he was havin unprotected sex with groupies, he used to brag about it and considered himself a thrill seeker

After Eazy E passed members of Bone Thugs in Harmony had a sexual relationship with his wife ( the owner of Ruthless records and the mother of Eazy's daughter)

RUMOR: Beyonce has had a sexual relationship with Mos Def, Marques Houston and others, Marques Houston is allegedly her first

also it has been rumored that Beyonce first started dating Jay-Z when she was 19 yrs old
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Co-sign my cuzzin from the west told me that Cube used to be associated/affiliated wit the Neighborhood Rollin 60's Crips..... 8-Trey Gangster Crips HATE 60's with a passion, I'm surprised Monster didn't shoot Cube in the bacc

I never heard of Cube being affiliated with the Owe's,and I knew a couple of them dudes but never kept in contact with any of them they shady...the 60,and 8-Trey beef started when the 60's almost killed Monster Kody,and Monster little brother went on a killing spree on the 60's...Monster is a sherm head one of my boys from 30's met Kody at one of his uncle Crip functions he said Monster kept telling everybody he stopped gang banging lol yea he a nut
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I never heard of Cube being affiliated with the Owe's,and I knew a couple of them dudes but never kept in contact with any of them they shady...the 60,and 8-Trey beef started when the 60's almost killed Monster Kody,and Monster little brother went on a killing spree on the 60's...Monster is a sherm head one of my boys from 30's met Kody at one of his uncle Crip functions he said Monster kept telling everybody he stopped gang banging lol yea he a nut

Yeah my cuzzin said that Cube was affiliated wit the 60's, but I always thought it was the 111 Neighborhood Crips I believe, the same set the WC claims
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    '60s is so deep its scary, but for their size 8 Trey is just as dangerous if not more.

I got a fact

Nicki Minaj used to be a member of the rap group Hoodstarz and they were signed under "Full Force's" record label

Full Force used to terrorize niccas I heard....Kangol Kid got beat up or something like that over the Real roxxanne by bowleg Lou
    Is it true that Havoc and Prodigy wasnt in the studio when Tru-Life and his fam came thru and shut ? down???

I saw a documentary about that incident and Tru Life and his family said Prodigy wasnt there, they didnt have no beef with Havoc, but one of the little homies got stripped and pistol-whipped...JayZ sent that. They roll like 50 deep! (Imagine Jim Jones walking through Spanish Harlem...shook)

Whats crazy is that Tru Life is looking at doing real true-life in prison over a murder, they shanked some dude up Puerto rican style, and got caught...if you think JayZ is going to visit that nicca in prison you crazy.

Prodigy is in Ad-seg so them crazy dudes couldnt get to him if they wanted to...
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WTF Pun eating cardboard for?? Lol
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Is it true Diddy is ? ?...
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    When the hell did Miche'le (Dre and Suges baby mama) become "fat"? LOL she aint fat by no means.

Fact: Mack 10 got kidnapped and tied up by some blood ? .

But some of the ? that ? post might just be rumors so yall cant just believe everything.
    When the hell did Miche'le (Dre and Suges baby mama) become "fat"? LOL she aint fat by no means.
    Try to google a pic I heard she blew up.
    Fact: Mack 10 got kidnapped and tied up by some blood ? .

I heard that ? too...and I also heard he used to beat T-boz ass so she took the baby and left that nicca.

Fact:....... ? -C got kidnapped by Master P's goons..tied up and pistol-whipped in a Hotel room for 8 hours...? on himself. (he even rapped about it on one of his songs)
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jayo Felony got punched by Snoop/or Jayo layed the first punch dont really remember in the trailer while shooting Baby Boy and then Snoop, his boys and his bodyguards jumped Jayo (FACT)

Tray Deee went to Snoops house and started bussin his guns when Snoop didnt want to give him his money and found out he and Goldie Loc (Eastsidaz) had been ? over. I think he spoke on this so i think this is true too.

I believe it, thats part of the reason Jayo and Snoop's cuzzin Daz where beefin so hard around 2001-2002
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fact:....... ? -C got kidnapped by Master P's goons..tied up and pistol-whipped in a Hotel room for 8 hours...? on himself. (he even rapped about it on one of his songs)

Yep and being the ? that he was ? didn't even hold a real grudge against P, I guess he respected the way P handles bizness lol

there was more to the story, something about J. Prince was the one who got them to let ? go
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What do you mean by they shady? Dont worry im not in no gangs or anything lol just asking. Care to share brother?

if you from LA or anywhere near you know them...and one of their biggest enemies Hoover shady no one fucs with those dudes
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah might be.

Kurupt got his ass whooped not too many yrs ago by Big U (or Big Drawz) from the 60s (currently Nipsey's manager) so bad that he was hospitalized for like 2 weeks. But they're cool now. (FACT)

it was when Vato was out I was staying in Gardena my homie told me because he was being recruited by Snoop Manager to be a producer inhouse for them Kurupt owed him money for the protection six owe had been providing
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WTF Pun eating cardboard for?? Lol
    He was hungry, his Pops was real abusive on some military ? and his moms was on heroin so he used to have anger problems.

He used to pistol-whip his wife and eat buckets of chicken with no hands.

he would punch holes in the wall and eat the remains...

The ? was disturbing, you will never listen to his music the same.

Here is a link to the documentary....

http://rapidshare.com/users/W30PWR