Comments

• Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His creative peak imo, a flawless album
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone else think Power was about being high on coke?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, I didn't think he'd have this album in him. Figured white America would not ? with him after the taylor swift ? . This ? responded with an all out classic. Power, gorgeous, devil in a blue dress, all of the lights, monster. All them ? was on one ? album! And his response to taylor swift and white america?? A lead off track for arguably the greatest album of the decade toasting ? bags. That's the Ye I miss. Hope he can find the creative juices to come close to this level again
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been listening to this album a lot lately. It's a dope album but I wonder if these tracks are as good as the GOOD Friday tracks. What say you?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've preferred Cristian dior denim flow on the album but outside of that, I think the album flowed perfectly as is
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Dark fantasy is one of the greatest intros in hip hop history

top 5 intro, album is a near classic. Personal classic to me. Not sure a better all around album has dropped since. Only thing that hurt it at the time was that alot of the songs dropped way b4 the album. Song for song might be album of decade so far

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    very good album. and his best since late registration (which was the best album in his discography imo)
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Ye had a moment. I remember my whole entire campus was in front of tvs the night the Runaway movie dropped and he had the live interview after. Every social media was full of MBDTF posts. Then the whole rollout to the album with the Good Fridays.

It's a Classic. ? who says different.

I used to live for them Fridays, I used to be so anxious to hear the next one. Truly a moment, Kanye was in a zone, he changed the sound of rap music for a new generation, birthed several sub genres, sold well, brought art and high fashion to rap, bagged the girl (Kim K), swept the grammies and even got his Big ? Hov to collab for a joint album. Just when you thought he was at the end of his tenure he came back swinging.

IDGAF MBDTF is a classic, through and through. I remember ppl were online making videos to songs that didn't even get videos. Kanye had the entire game watching and listening.

woah dere boi that was after the GOOD Friday/MBDTF Era
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my all time favorite albums.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    this album legit changed my life. its one of my favorites of all time this ? is a masterpiece
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    This plus the GOOD FRidays=my senior year in HS

? was GOAT

Christian Dior Denim Flow>>>>
    See Me Now>>>>>>>>>.
    OG And Album Version of DIAND>>>>>>>>>
    Power>>>>>>>>>..
    Seeing Runaway performed live for the first time>>>>>>>>>>>

See Me Now was my alarm clock in college
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I've been listening to this album a lot lately. It's a dope album but I wonder if these tracks are as good as the GOOD Friday tracks. What say you?

They were all good Friday tracks except 3-5 of them...Hell he spit Gorgeous bars on Funk Flex, Kanye has his interviews cut alot for saying ? he doubt want everyone to hear/know

Album is pure excellence
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was average with 2 standout records to me stopped listening to Kanye after this
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See me now didn't come with my cd. I got the movie, a poster and everything when I copped. The ? man, why rappers leave songs off certain copies?

And yeah this is a classic
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    Options
    This was the ? album of the century, it was the album that revealed Coonye self-hatred from the album cover, to the lyrics. Matter of fact this ? got so deep in white ? after the release it has caused him to fall off musically. It seems like after this album ? in Hip-Hop all came out the closet as Europhiles.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    This was the ? album of the century, it was the album that revealed Coonye self-hatred from the album cover, to the lyrics. Matter of fact this ? got so deep in white ? after the release it has caused him to fall off musically. It seems like after this album ? in Hip-Hop all came out the closet as Europhiles.

? Gtfoh
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    ZuluQueen wrote: »

? Gtfoh

Go finish eating the pebbles out your snow bunnies ? , ? -? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options