10 HipHop facts you didnt know...maybe you did.

Options

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My boy was locked up through out his life he said Trey Dee is a real coo dude,and the real Rick Ross was a real coo dude...his uncle was locked up with Suge...his uncle like 6'9 so Suge never had nothing bad to say to him said he bullied the smaller inmates,and never said ? to anyone his size or bigger

I use to work at the Ralphs on Crenshaw/Slauson Nipsey Hussle is one of the most humble people I meet though bac in 05 he was just a dude trying to get his buzz around everyone knew who he was even back then he really is from six owe...Jay Rock is really a ? gangbanger,and will shot you
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Talib Kweli and John Forte were college roommates.

Later, John Forte was arrested at Newark Airport with $1.4 million of ? and got locked up. (the 1.4 million is wikipedia knowledge, so idk how much for sure)

Then President George W. Bush commuted John Forte's sentence and he was released early after his 7th year in prison.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Talib Kweli and John Forte were college roommates.

Later, John Forte was arrested at Newark Airport with $1.4 million of ? and got locked up. (the 1.4 million is wikipedia knowledge, so idk how much for sure)

Then President George W. Bush commuted John Forte's sentence and he was released early after his 7th year in prison.
    Good ? , having your sentence commuted is gangsta, being in Newark airport with that much Blow is insanity. LOL.

Check this one out.

Smokin' that dust.....gone off that water......
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    The Game and Black Wall Street went to square up with ? in NY back in the day until they talked it out (FACT)

LIEZ....gayme neva squared up wit domo n ny they just went back & forth on hot97....
    Yeah Game pulled out on Suge and/or his boys in Miami. Thats why he was the main suspect for shooting/robbing Suge in the hotel back in 2005. You know the thing Kanye is getting sued for right now? Yeah..

LIEZ.....gayme aint pull out ? when da deathrow camp tried 2 snatch gaymez chain @ steve stoute's 35th birthday bash ...& suge was suin kanye & da club fa lettin sum1 n da club wit a gun when no1 was suppose 2 b strap'd..
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    suge slapp'd up gayme twice...
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn, who'd a known I'd get to see an Eve sextape b4 a Lil Kim one
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn that ? jay rock is crazy
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah i remember a few years ago before i became a poster i remember u saying something about jay rock dude driving to another big dudes hood and killed him or something. its true? if true damn because hes pretty young

and nipsey i believe was more of a hussler then a straight killer but of course i dont know

and again dont worry im not the hip-hop cops or anything lol

naw I never mentioned him merking nobody but he is known I use to ? with a chic who use to ? with him,and Roscoe Umali (she says she aint ? Umali just her cousins did) any a who Jay Rock beat up some ? in Compton for her his sisters live in Long Beach in the projects I got another homie who see him there (or use to) all the time...yea Nipsey was just known you from Cali
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    really not surprising that Ghost and them smoked ? . Just take a look at the "Nutmeg" lyrics by Ghostface that another thread is attempting to decipher:

"? nose with the nasal drip, click flipped on fam
    Dancin with Blanch and them ? , flickin goose pictures
    Kick down the ace of spades, snatch Jack riches
    Olsive compulsive lies flies with my name on it
    ? made the cover now count, how many veins on it
    Scooby snack jurassic plastic gas ? trap
    Ten years workin for me, you wanna tap ? ?
    ? ? ? ! Your bell went rung rung rung!"

what?
    anyone who's had the pleasure of "dickin' down oprah" has a chest fulla ? smoke.. bet on it.
  • great l
    great l Members Posts: 393
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Tragedy ran up in Marley Marls apartment whooped on him and stole his beat machine.

L.L. used to be a coke head and have marathon orgies with cut-creator...

Salt & Peppa management team swindeled them out of 5 million dollars.

Eazy E died of Aids but nobody has ever popped up and sued his estate for him giving them the disease

Cool C is on death Row for murdering a Black female police officer during a bank robbery

Steady B is doing life for being the driver during the robbery and he snitched so he wouldnt get the death penalty

Foxy Brown was ? DMX, Biggs Burk, and Kurupt at the same time

Nas daddy made him stop playing the horn because his lip was getting deformed.

Kurupt caught feelings and dropped the diss track.
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hatian jack pulled the gun not wyclef. real talk
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so who had soulja slim killed?
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

Here it is he tells the whole story about the shooting

Jungle's a wild ass ?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rapper C-bo Got Beat up and Robbed in the Central District(Seattle) for talking slick

Ice Cube was doing a show in Seattle during his Beef with NWA and some Kats in the Crowd started talking about NWa so Ice Cube Started talking Reckless and disrespecting the City, Subsequently he was Shot at On stage and since has apologized and gave shout out to Seattle on multiple Tracks...
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Great thread H Rap. I feel ashamed I didn't know alotta this ? , assuming most of it is true.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    C-bo also got shot at in Kc ridin wit fat tone ( a local kc rapper who's dead now )

Fat tone did not ? the bay area legend Mac Dre
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No one in NWA had a criminal record.

DJ Premier stole his first set of turntables.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    C-bo also got shot at in Kc ridin wit fat tone ( a local kc rapper who's dead now )

Fat tone did not ? the bay area legend Mac Dre

i heard who ever killed Dre got killed and is buried in Las Vegas. thats what i heard but i dont belive it.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    i heard who ever killed Dre got killed and is buried in Las Vegas. thats what i heard but i dont belive it.

Fat tone got blamed for killin Dre, so mac minister lured that ? out to vegas tellin him he was gone hook him up with snoop who was gone possibly get him a deal wit G-unit, they kicked it out there for a while then drove that ? and his homie out to a remote location then lit they ass up, did that ? sumthin awfull, but the thing is Fat tone didn't have nothin to do with killin mac dre.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm the 3rd person to ask this, WHO KILLED SOULJA SLIM?

WHo paid Garelle Smith $100,000 to ? Soulja SLim?
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Lmao. Nas Lost

LMAO I had the same thought come to my head whe I saw that

this thread i interesting every time it gets made
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Props to this thread a lot of things I didn't know about are being brought to the surface
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Amir Muhammed a.k.a harry billups killed the notorious b.i.g, he was linked with david mack who was linked with death row.
  • badend66
    badend66 Members Posts: 138
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Amir Muhammed a.k.a harry billups killed the notorious b.i.g, he was linked with david mack who was linked with death row.

Amir was a member of the Fruits of Islam allegedly

David Mack was a member of the Mob Piru and also a police officer who had a shrine dedicated to Tupac Shakur in his garage
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited June 2010
    Options
    suge knight used to pay 2pac with cars, properties and jewelery, 2pac died with less than 2 grand in the bank.