Funk Master Flex Throws Shots At Drake- "? That Canadian ? !"

Options

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Someone need to lay hands on this busta nh, get him to ?

You think he won't be screamin and droppin bombs while getting his ass whopped?

Steph Luva tried, he stomped her wit the lugz boots
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ nobody has better ratings than this corny ass ? that repeats the same ? songs over and onver and then disses the most popular "rapper" in the game in order to be mentioned again.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody in nyc has better ratings than flex 8-12 slot he gets 4 to 5 million listeners daily. Breakfast club has the number one slot not by much though because overall z100 is still number one in the tristate area, but as far as hiphop is concerned flex is number 1 at night and he been that way for almost 20 years or better

Doesn't make him any less corny
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    I wonder when he gets the dj vlad treatment its only a matter of time if you cant keep your ? mouth shut..

wont be by drake though
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need Serius XM
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Nobody in nyc has better ratings than flex 8-12 slot he gets 4 to 5 million listeners daily. Breakfast club has the number one slot not by much though because overall z100 is still number one in the tristate area, but as far as hiphop is concerned flex is number 1 at night and he been that way for almost 20 years or better

I'm not a flex fan by any means just stating facts breakfast club is number one morning show from 6-10 followed by z100 then ebro in the morning at night its all flex it's just what it is. Flex talks that ? because people are tuned in regardless of the same 10 songs in rotation all day on hot 97
    I live in nyc born and raised flex been doing this ranting ? for 20 years why yall act like this is some new ? . ? is comedy and has always been that way.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

Like Drake isn't one of the corniest muthafuckers in hiphop.

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? act like drake dropped that ether
    Please listen to his disses and tell me they ain't better suited for a teaira mari vs ciara beef
    That ? talkin bout feelings and relationship problems in a diss
    The memes killed meek
    The Internet
    Drake's disses were wack and feminine as ?
    His disses don't warrant that type of reaction when another ? speaks sideways of him
    This ? lookin like "oh ? he gon get frizzy started"
    Started on what?
    Some hoe bars about when flex wife tells him that they're better off as friends?
    The ? is the world coming to
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please listen to his disses and tell me they ain't better suited for a teaira mari vs ciara beef
    The memes killed meek
    The Internet
    His disses don't warrant that type of reaction when another ? speaks sideways of him
    Started on what?
    Some hoe bars about when flex wife tells him that they're better off as friends?

all those memes Dont Have The Affect They Did If The Song Was wack. That "back to back" was a good diss record nothing original or groundbreaking but it basically shut meek mill down n gave drake another thing to brag about.

• _God_
    Options
  • TayGettem
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Flex >> drake

I'll take a rapper over a DJ anyday
  • TayGettem
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Like Drake isn't one of the corniest muthafuckers in hiphop.

Ya but atleast Drake knows and admits to being corny....still don't change he smashing alot of this other industry ? gf's sooo that says alot more abt them then him
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I blame New York for this
  • TayGettem
    Options
    The memes killed meek
    The Internet
    Started on what?

U mad You mad Yu mad....either why u spell it u still sound mad
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol funkmaster flex is out his ? mind
  • _God_
    Options
    Flex >> drake

Drake not a rapper he a actor, he put Leonardo decaprio as number one on top 5 list, no respect for the dude sorry
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex >> drake

Drake not a rapper he a actor, he put Leonardo decaprio as number one on top 5 list, no respect for the dude sorry

Leo is goat tho.....
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    I wonder when he gets the dj vlad treatment its only a matter of time if you cant keep your ? mouth shut..

Em outlawz ? shoulda rode on him for dissin pac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiG5n2fNMdM
  • _God_
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Flex >> drake

Leo is goat tho.....

Catch me if you can was hard pause, j Edgar not so much
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    The memes killed meek
    The Internet
    Started on what?

My thing is how was meek gonna battle a singing Milli vanilli rapper like Quentin miller when Quentin don't write his own raps? That's y when meek mill ethered Quentin miller wit twitter fingers/reference trax I didn't understand y folks wanted meek 2 battle the 6fraud.......if u don't write ya own raps & u need reference trax a real rapper who don't need none of that shouldn't have 2 battle a poser like Quentin miller IMO..
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Lol at dude look to Flex

Somebody needs to GIF that ? lol.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex >> drake

The Departed? Gangs of New York? Wolf of Wall Street?
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And flex just mad he didnt get bottles too.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Funk Flex is a duck. ? ass ? . I swear on life if I ever come across that ? in real life imma wire his ? . ? ass ? !

Nothing to do with the Drake ? . Im still mad that this ? ? spoke on Pac while hes in the grave.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Funk Flex is a duck. ? ass ? . I swear on life if I ever come across that ? in real life imma wire his ? . ? ass ? !

Nothing to do with the Drake ? . Im still mad that this ? ? spoke on Pac while hes in the grave.

Yeah flex was foul 4 dissin pac & I'm glad Kat's like the outlawz & treach checked flex but ? Quentin miller....fraudry is a kool popstar singin ? but he's a poser hip pop rapper..