• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooo the kanan tape is fireee!!!
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Renzel, weezy & fab all dropped on time while woodface failed & was out partying & bulshittin pushing that effen muuunkee juice n the club #FuckKanan

Fab>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shenzel mixtape
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    I feel like i'm the only black man in this thread

False..But where is #FuckKanan ? Woodface is lookin like waldo goofy ass lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I see a buncha new posts and I thought the damn tape dropped. Smh. Instead, it's the ? offspring of Uncle Ruckus and Goo on his typical rant again.

Why don't you go blow up Ross's thread? ? . Even you know he just put out some subpar ? . I'll take the 3 tracks I've heard off 50 joint over that wack ? .

? ? up...

? ? I'm speaking on the topic & ya ? ass is speaking on me now who's the ? ? U #FuckKanan

U spend too much time talkin bout 50 . Let it go already
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw, pobrecita. Siento mucho lo que pasó. I just put my wife and son up in the kids' thread. Where yo chick at, ? ? All I see is some charity pictures and you wit a D-list rapper. You on some ? like an obsessed zealot and I'm the ? one? ? , you out yo cotton pickin mind. You might as well be a teenage white ? on some Belieber ? .

It ain't gon be no "? Kanan" anything, either, ? . He has one of the best shows on network tv and sounds like he about to put out a damn good tape. All Ross has right now is mediocrity and inner turmoil on his label.

You mad ain't ya, ? ? ? Now, go KYS and stay off the genitalia of your favorite rapper.

? ? wtf is talkin bout? ? u ya wife & son this thread is bout... Where is #FuckKanan stupid ?

Yeah, that's all you got, cuz you stupid as ? and I spin yo ? every time you say sumin. Foh, little ? .

Yo mama shoulda spit you into the toilet when she had the chance.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, that's all you got, cuz you stupid as ? and I spin yo ? every time you say sumin. Foh, little ? .

Yo mama shoulda spit you into the toilet when she had the chance.

? I'm speaking on the topic where is #FuckKanan..... I don't give a ? about ya ? ? ass now speak on the topic...where is #FuckKanan or ? & gtfoh

giphy.gif
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So where is the link to the tape?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this "FuckKanan" ? so wack
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo..gee really a grown ass man B? Lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh ...all these new posts and no mixtape drop???

So how you gon say a tape dropping TG and then not even drop the ? ?
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? gone ? around and drip it tonight at 2am
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is yung duck dropping 2day or is ggggg-uflop sellin wolf tickets again like #FuckKanan?

DNB1 wrote: »
    Smh ...all these new posts and no mixtape drop???

So how you gon say a tape dropping TG and then not even drop the ? ?

Woodface aka waldo sold u a wolf ticket cuz where is #FuckKanan?

Sound like you want to hear it more than his fans do,you keep checking for it?
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? hate fif so much but he keeps coming in thread checking harder for the tape then fif fans
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @gee757 if you post one more time in this thread you will be banned. Nobody is derailing the Renzel thread so stop trying to derail this one you babcoon.

Lmfao
    2515463-1592651746-lmao..gif
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slowbucks boys ran up in ? and got they heads cracked according to people that where there so that might have something to do with why he pushed it back.Or he just did it so he could make it sound more like Too Rich.
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was gonna come in here and get a cheap laugh from posting a ross gif or summin, but this is actually ? up for you 50 fans, didnt every other project that was supposed to come out drop already? hopefully you get it today sometime.

meanwhile, maybe that Renzel 'in da club' remix will tide you over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WQbz9zd6VY

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif