ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    That's too much ? ...gimme some greedy ? .

Captain of the Itty Bitty squad
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im liking this bojack horseman show on netflix. Reminds me a lot of an old favorite, 'The Critic'
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Justin Bieber track Sorry goes hard
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Dicky got some bangas
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat take that Rockets shirt off
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

No......Don't
  • Kat
    Options

Imma need you to stop hating, dog.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I got a friend who's a plastic surgeon that owes me a favor...I can prolly get him to throw some ? meat your way for tha low....just hit my inbox wit' w/e you working wit' so I can lettem know how many cc's to prep...

Your welcome @Kat

• Kat
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »

I got a friend who's a plastic surgeon that owes me a favor...I can prolly get him to throw some ? meat your way for tha low....just hit my inbox wit' w/e you working wit' so I can lettem know how many cc's to prep...

Your welcome @Kat

You're*
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Imma need you to stop hating, dog.

show a little christmas spirit & remove that flag from my post

thank you in advance
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your welcome @Kat

You're*

YOU'RE not complying ma...where's YOUR ? meat in my inbox?? I'm trying to help you get some ? meat from YORE (back in YOUR "heyday")...
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    That might be the reason why Houston is 7-11 right now
  • Kat
    Options

Your welcome @Kat

You're*

YOU'RE not complying ma...where's YOUR ? meat in my inbox?? I'm trying to help you get some ? meat from YORE (back in YOUR "heyday")...

bored-gif.gif?gs=a
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at DMX on Fresh Off The Boat
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Pssss hi @MissK
    Beat it lil ? , she'd rather talk about something musically other than the latest Young Thug mixtape

You MetroBooming metro

peep his emotions.

peep him cuffin.

you a hoe ass ? .

ask the right questions and it all makes sense.

You know what you never have to worry about someone doing a review of?
    Any of ya chart topping albums......

If only you could cuff ya way into a career b

And oh yeah. @chicity you ? ? . I almost forgot.

"The first thing you’ll notice within the first minute of listening to In Vitro is that Eyerone (pronounced “irony”) isn’t in the rap “game” to chase monies, girlies or set new trends. (Unless brutal honesty counts as a trend.) That’s a rare artistic quality that – over time – has been buried beneath the hustle & swag of getting rich before one dies, if not sooner.

The project itself is somewhat of a throwback to the days when songs had “rewindability.” That’s when you don’t catch the gist of a clever quip or straight-forward punchline until the third or fourth listen. Replay value, so to speak. Eyerone doesn’t disappoint lyrically one bit.

Standout songs include “One Time,” a defiant audio swipe back at the love of money (which is what’s actually the root of all evil, not money itself), over Chemist Productions’ updated boom bap with a bounce that your ear won’t deny. Much like the overall sound of the project, it’s far cry from the machine gun staccato trap rap music that’s currently dominating the satellite radio stations & the interstreets. For illustrative purposes, the first two bars are, “One time for the rich & famous, they don’t need ? life is quick & painless.” Those aren’t the words of a man chasing bands & racks & what not.

“Victim of the ? ,” another jewel, is a tale of karma-meets-the streets in Urban America, or more specifically, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Chemist Productions samples the illest horn riff that just wafts atop the rest of the track, becoming the proverbial cherry on top of this mini-crime drama/reality show.

The Lokey-produced track entitled “Debt” is perhaps the most poignant of the opus, because it speaks to the heart of today’s America, urban or otherwise, where you either have money or you don’t. Too many of us that don’t get caught in the systematic web of spending hollow dollars, digging ourselves a proverbial hole from the inside out. That’s the debt Eye addresses here. While it probably won’t ever see spins at a strip club or a barbecue, at least you have a soundtrack for ignoring the bill collectors when they call &/or something to think about when you spend your hard-hustled recessions bucks.

Though the EP features other equally as pleasing production from the likes of Majik & Lokey, the magic (no pun intended) between Chemist Productions & Eyerone is obviously organic. & yielding quality results.

The final product is a sonically cohesive piece of art whose lyrical content is timeless & a sound that will satisfy the most stoic of Hip Hop afficianados. Eyerone is definitely off to a good start."

http://tonygrands.com/2012/06/14/ear-hustlin-eyerone-invitro-ep-review-x-interview/

You know what you DO hafta worry about? a real ? like me punching your ? head off EVERYTIME your punk ass puts books away at the library.

Think about that ? , ? .
    Man what is this ? ???

Wasn't that post from yesterday? You gotta stop living in the past my g
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Let me find out that Philadelphia might end up winning tonight
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me find out that Philadelphia might end up winning tonight

Kobe went for 13 in 1st qt.. he aint losing tonight... he might not lose... i hope he dont lose
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told myself I'm taking a break from the I.c. once II got10k like and I've just reached that Mark a few minutes ago. I think I'll take a 3 month long break starting Sunday ciao hall.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Ever since I left the city, youuuu!"
  • Hevalisk
    Options
    You and me we just don't get along

You make me feel like I did you wrong.
  • Hevalisk
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Hevalisk
    Options
    Back in my day, saying someone's house smelled like pringles was a diss.