The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's sad seeing the second greatest two guard of all time going out the way that he is going out........shame shame shame
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody from Portland crossed over Dirk and made him run around in a complete circle.

McCollum is nice.

ring around the rosie lol
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Grizzlies 8-2 since acquiring Mario Chalmers..

Grizzlies be tripping, the slightest offense turns them ? around, you remember
    when washed up mike miller went there after the heat let him go and all
    of a sudden, ? was having a offense barrage and made the grizzlies
    much better.........smfh imagine what a ? like durant would do if he went
    to that team.....
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol its said and funny looking at some of Kobe's shots. I can wait to watch the Lakers play the Wiz tomorrow. I wonder if Obama gonna be there.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adam Silver>>>>>> David Stern
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't like how ppl cheering on Kobe while he's single handed going to destroy these young dudes progression this season.

? sad.

What's sad is your life
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lillard and curry be havin mad careless turnovers,they both stay throwing the ball all over the place
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kobe is taking the absolute worst shots tho, cant tell of hes washed or just being a ? with these shots its a bit of both imo he played inside an offense instead of trying to be the offense things could be different
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kobe is taking the absolute worst shots tho, cant tell of hes washed or just being a ? with these shots its a bit of both imo he played inside an offense instead of trying to be the offense things could be different

He has subliminally said hdgaf a few times in interviews.... im sure if this team was in contention for even a 8th seed we would get a kobe closer to how he was 2012..
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're the worst defensive team in the NBA.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can't be worst than the rockets.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »

Can't be worst than the rockets.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/team-comparison-per-game/sort/avgPointsOpponent
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe isn't washed up, he moves well, he just jacking up shots. If he played within the offense, his play would be better.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

StudentRaisingHand.gif
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Kobe isn't washed up, he moves well, he just jacking up shots. If he played within the offense, his play would be better.

what offense do they run. byron scott has no set plays
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »

Byron Scott has no offense. Kobe could maybe get mid range hots here and there in an offense and an actual team around him maybe but even then Kobe just looks to slow with no lift.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Deron Williams with 30 points. Maybe Carlisle's worked his magic on him.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2015 Kobe and Mudiay are two of the worst volume shooters I've ever seen in my life, no hyperbole
  • blu197
    edited December 2015
    Options
    2015 Kobe and Mudiay are two of the worst volume shooters I've ever seen in my life, no hyperbole

Only one month has gone by in the season, Kobe won't shoot this poorly for an entire season.. Even if he does who cares, unless he miraculously won a ring, this season wasn't gonna impact his legacy in anyway no matter how good or bad he plays... He's not the 1st HOF to look like ? his final year and he won't be the last..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if kobe just jackin them shots cuz he dont give a ? , thats lame as hell and he should just quit now,
  • blu197
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »

Only one month has gone by in the season, Kobe won't shoot this poorly for an entire season.. Even if he does who cares, unless he miraculously won a ring, this season wasn't gonna impact his legacy in anyway no matter how good or bad he plays... He's not the 1st HOF to look like ? his final year and he won't be the last..
    ? how u gonna say this then say that? Smh. Straight fandom foolishness.

Not it's not you fat sack of ? , i think he won't shoot this bad the entire season but if he will why does it matter? Only you losers who don't get out the house care this much about a man's production in his 20th season.. If he was to put up 26/5/5 on 44% and led Lakers to a 8th-14th seed ? would call him selfish for screwin the Lakers out their draft pick and tryin to get a ring he knew he couldn't get...

All this season is about for the Lakers is be as terrible as possible and enjoy watchin Kobe (good or bad) this last year bc once that 82nd game comes it's over forever..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If he was to put up 26/5/5 on 44% and led Lakers to a 8th-14th seed ? would call him selfish for screwin the Lakers out their draft pick and tryin to get a ring he knew he couldn't get...

yea cuz this has been said b4.
  • blu197
    Options

If he was to put up 26/5/5 on 44% and led Lakers to a 8th-14th seed ? would call him selfish for screwin the Lakers out their draft pick and tryin to get a ring he knew he couldn't get...

yea cuz this has been said b4.

? are you slow? Serious question..
This discussion has been closed.