Best Donkey Villains

Options
shootemwon
shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in AKA Donkey
Through IC history, Donkey has had a lot of villains. Villains are posters who no one liked, and got sonned non-stop, but still posted frequently and eventually became a functional part of the community because as "the villain", the whole IC shared a common dislike of these people. Many villains would get sonned so viciously and so frequently, that it seemed they only continued to post out of a will to not be run off the forum. Villains do disappear though. Usually an even more objectionable character would show up and the old villain would just fade into the background and eventually stop posting.

Who are the greatest villains in IC history?

Before I get to mentioning people who come to mind, I wanna say that Joe Sun is in a category of his own. Super Villain I guess. He's not like other villains for a lot of reasons. First off, he had a stint as moderator during an important era of Donkey history. No other villain comes to mind who was a moderator. Joe also has lasted year after year after year (despite supposedly being on his deathbed the whole time) while other villains got tired of being a punchline and left. Also, while Joe is basically a wack poster generally speaking, he's shown that he actually has potential to be a creative and entertaining poster. Most villains were simply incompetent posters. The last thing is that in certain Donkey eras, Joe was given more credit and respect than the villains got. Simply put, villains are pretty 1 dimensional and Joe Sun, while still a loser and wack poster, has proven himself to be 3 dimensional.

So that said, here are some of the best villains from my time here.

*Fukuropinion007 - Parallel Rhymes is lucky that Donkey has become more accepting in the past several years, because this villain made his entrance in mid-2005 only to find that being a stupid ? redneck was a good way to get sonned for months on end. Fukuropinion was determined not to be a villain, and tried multiple times to make allies among legitimate (though not stars at the time) Donkey posters of the era. Pretty much all his attempts blew up in his face and made him even less respected. Fukuropinion was simply not smart. He was simplistic, gullible, and slow-witted. It made him an easy target, but his persistence made him a well known name at the time. He disappeared during the first forum upgrade.

*Snidely - I've called Snidely the prototypical Donkey villain. Snidely joined the IC in it's early days back in 2002, but didn't venture out of the Reason to post in Donkey until 2006. Snidely's career in Donkey was instantly troubled because he made two false assumptions. 1. that people would "respect" him for being one of the IC's first registered members and 2. that he was funny. Snidely made earnest attempts to integrate into the Donkey community, but ended up getting sonned even by loveable losers such as senseispab. Back at the time, Donkey was a much more tight knit community than it is today, and Snidely made Donkey Villain history a few months into his stint in this forum when a movement led by several regular posters associated with the prominent "3 AM Crew" emerged, known as the "Block Snidley" movement. Using the ignore function, posters were able to block all of Snidely's posts from view. At the height of the movement, literally EVERY regular poster in Donkey had Snidely on ignore. Snidely's losses are too many to list, but the other well know one was the Sal Davis incident, which has been widely documented in many other threads. After being hacked by College Dropout, a seemingly harmless alias, Snidely seemed to lose motivation and posted less and less frequency as time went on. He still appears occasionally to make a cameo and give the veteran posters a chance to revisit the good old days, but his appearances are few and far between, and never last more than a post or two.

That's all I'm gonna do for now. I may add others soon, but I'll let the rest of you drop your submissions first.

Comments

• iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I honestly dont think I've seen one Snidley post since 06'

This ? automatically goes on my ignore list
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ...shots fired :(

*goes back to hunting with rap playing in my ipod*

no josey wales

You should have a poster of fukuropinion007 on your wall. The Martyr. He suffered through the sonnings and the vicious treatment in hopes of seeing a new southern ? like you not be on Villain Status one day.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *rates thread 10 stars*
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    being named after a fictional hero, this thread is quite relevant to my interests. I think ive been referred to as an IC villain a few times.
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Simply put, villains are pretty 1 dimensional and Joe Sun, while still a loser and wack poster, has proven himself to be 3 dimensional.

is the third dimension the one he can actually walk and get ? in?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good read as always.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    aliases included?? :unno

What alias villains were there really? Sal Davis got a lot of ? talked on him initially, but almost all of Donkey was on his side later on.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    being named after a fictional hero, this thread is quite relevant to my interests. I think ive been referred to as an IC villain a few times.

is the third dimension the one he can actually walk and get ? in?

Now that I think about it, given your screen name and your career vs. Joe, it's extremely appropriate to call him Donkey's Super Villain.

And when I say Joe is 3 dimensional, I mean that most other Villains are actually mostly bumbling idiots, while Joe fits the part of a truly deranged and maniacal person. He also admits that his real life is even wacker than his internet life.

A common trait of villains like Fukuropinion and Snidely was responding to a vicious sonning by claiming to be a successful and well adjusted person who has a great life in the real world. But if everything in their real life is so wonderful, why did they spend day after day sitting in front of a computer being e-annihilated constantly? I think I have a pretty good life and I log on to the IC to have a little fun (and cause I enjoy writing, but like to do it on spontaneous topics) but believe me, if I got sonned into oblivion every day on this site like those guys used to, I'd stop posting here. If you're a complete loser on the IC but you still stay logged on and posting all day, logic dictates that your real life is probably as bad or worse.
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    A common trait of villains like Fukuropinion and Snidely was responding to a vicious sonning by claiming to be a successful and well adjusted person who has a great life in the real world. But if everything in their real life is so wonderful, why did they spend day after day sitting in front of a computer being e-annihilated constantly? I think I have a pretty good life and I log on to the IC to have a little fun (and cause I enjoy writing, but like to do it on spontaneous topics) but believe me, if I got sonned into oblivion every day on this site like those guys used to, I'd stop posting here. If you're a complete loser on the IC but you still stay logged on and posting all day, logic dictates that your real life is probably as bad or worse.

interesting stuff. i guess Joe could be considered a super villain, but dont super villains win once in a while?
  • iamkang
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ when Snidley would sign on to his alias Buddy Rovell or some ? like that to cosign himself so people could see his posts.

You can't have a villain list without the man that RAN Donkey for 2 months. The_Game07

wqzjn6.gif

Options
    dont worry e2s, you will always be my number 1 ? rider... I even place your ? riding skills a few notches above baal, a poster who once asked me if we could form a two man e-gang called Famous Ass Guys aka F.A.G.S......
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    dont worry e2s, you will always be my number 1 ? rider... I even place your ? riding skills a few notches above baal, a poster who once asked me if we could form a two man e-gang called Famous Ass Guys aka F.A.G.S......

lol @ u accepting his offer
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ when Snidley would sign on to his alias Buddy Rovell or some ? like that to cosign himself so people could see his posts.

You can't have a villain list without the man that RAN Donkey for 2 months. The_Game07

I was considering putting him in the original post, but it was getting really long by the time I finished the part about Sniddler. Didn't wanna scare people away with 4 titangraphs in the first post.

Anyway, I also made him a later priority than the previous two, because I remember Gamee_07 being less of a classic villain and more of a self-parody villain. Snidely and Fukuropinion were genuinely trying to fit in and hoped to defeat the powerful posters who called them out for being lames. I think Game_07 was more of an attention ? who purposefully tried to be hated. Nonetheless, whether he was doing it intentionally or not, he attained the villain status after his "ran donkey for 2 months" claim.

For those who don't know, a few years back, Donkey went through a period of total hibernation. There were seriously like 3 posts a day total. Then this lose "Game_07" shows up and starts making about 7 threads a day in Donkey. Now keep in mind, THERE IS NOBODY IN DONKEY, so he was basically talking to himself, and he kept this up for about 2 months. At the point a few posters of consequence decided to gather up the Donkey crew and get the forum going again. When we returned to our old home, we were greeted by this little nitwit Game_07, who claimed all the Donkey vets need to pay homage to him because "I ran Donkey for 2 months".

To be clear, he "ran Donkey" by posting all day in an inactive forum. Boasting such an achievement is akin to bragging that you defeated Deezy in a heterosexuality contest. I don't remember how Game_07's story ends, but I believe he went to SOHH or some other forum, probably pulling the same act over there.
  • straitup
    straitup Members Posts: 201
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that australian guy who posted under various ? aliases to post pictures in the gns pic thread and make donkey posters mad..... i forget his real SN. legend none the less.
  • straitup
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

wasnt baal ur gaylias?
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    straitup wrote: »
    wasnt baal ur gaylias?

thats what i thought. lol @ joe sun being enough F.A.G. for two usernames
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Game_07's story didn't start when he ran Donkey for 2 months. It started sooner than that actually, it would be when Loopz exposed him for being a white racist that loved saying "? " but not openly. He didn't start doing that until later. He also had a girlfriend that was sleeping (non sexually according to him) with some French guy. lol what a weirdo.

lmao Pierre

Game07 was a fool. estonian ? FTL
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    steveplezebelieve aka fussypucker

I thought he meant pmac
  • straitup
    edited June 2010
    Options
    steveplezebelieve aka fussypucker

no it was before him long before, this guy been on the IC since 2002. he was an arab australian. goldenprophet was one of his alias.
  • straitup
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I thought he meant pmac

thats the man !!!! GO PMAC--- legendary villain.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Game_07's story didn't start when he ran Donkey for 2 months. It started sooner than that actually, it would be when Loopz exposed him for being a white racist that loved saying "? " but not openly. He didn't start doing that until later. He also had a girlfriend that was sleeping (non sexually according to him) with some French guy. lol what a weirdo.

Thanks, I was hesitant to talk much about him cause my timeline is blurry. For me, the two months thing, while not the start of his story, is when he moved into villain status.
  • iamkang
    edited June 2010
    Options

I forgot about my ? p-mac LMAO
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options

Was he a villain? I always liked him. His custom title "I'm Pmac u jalous?" was epic and I still remember it 5 years later.

Straitup, you were on the verge of being a villain at one point. Actually, it's surprising some of the people who were like that. OTT was definitely movin towards villain status when all did was post rubber ducks and had that Donald Trump aliasr. The rap life incident seemed to be the nail in the coffin, but then he became the most fear poster in Donkey history and everyone forgot about his early days.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no egirl baal wasnt my alias. and as ? as he was, youre the only male poster I asked not to pm me as much. to me you will always be the gayest poster.
  • iamkang
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I swear nobody clicced a lank in a solid year because of OTT.

Old AIM chat

Crayonhaser: www.**********.com
    Heavtrouble: SMH ? I dont clicc lanks
    CrayonHaser: stupid ni**er I wouldn't hack you, Katrina already did
    Heavtrouble: :(
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I think it was 2007 when the big catch phrase around here was "I don't click links"