Ongoing shooting in near planned parenthood in San Bernardino, at least 12 dead, bullets everywhere

Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    CVQYmhpU4AI-P4p.png
    Media has been feeding racial tension as of late. Can't have blacks and whites coming together to make the Muslims the bad guy right now. That's too much unity.

? please. The cacs in this country still don't even realize how many black muslims there are. Once they do, we'll be lucky if they don't put us in concentration camps.

"all the blacks are thugs or terrorists"

these arab jihadist dudes ain't stupid either, they been trying to recruit African Americans for years, for that very reason. Back in the day al-Zawahiri even released a video calling Malcolm X a "Martyr for Islam" and encouraging american blacks to convert and wage jihad.

? help us when some dumb ? signs up and successfully pulls off an attack.

You forgot about the DC sniper?

he wasn't no jihadist, that ? was just a weirdo tbh

I'm talking about that one dumb ? that'll go the whole 9 yards with the jihad ? .

my point is once American Racism fully mixes with American Islamophobia..............that's a nightmare witches brew

For all that "white man's religion" ? , ya'll seem to forget how much worse a racial/ethnic conflict gets once you introduce religion to the mix..........
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The crazy part about it is the Gang situations and the street violence cant get national attention even tho they was in the top five in murders behind detriot and dc a few years back. The Dino known for being turnt up and people getting shot down ....but soon as a government building get shot up everybody care.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If both dudes are arab....welp.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all need to focus ion black on black crime and leave this ? alone
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    If both dudes are arab....welp.

These white conservatives are overjoyed this as it takes attention away from their Planned Parenthood terrorist
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CVQYmhpU4AI-P4p.png
    Media has been feeding racial tension as of late. Can't have blacks and whites coming together to make the Muslims the bad guy right now. That's too much unity.

? please. The cacs in this country still don't even realize how many black muslims there are. Once they do, we'll be lucky if they don't put us in concentration camps.

"all the blacks are thugs or terrorists"

these arab jihadist dudes ain't stupid either, they been trying to recruit African Americans for years, for that very reason. Back in the day al-Zawahiri even released a video calling Malcolm X a "Martyr for Islam" and encouraging american blacks to convert and wage jihad.

? help us when some dumb ? signs up and successfully pulls off an attack.

You wanna know what's crazy about this?

I keep saying they trying to make black folks the new "terrorists".

I'm not even Muslim but because I dont eat pork or celebrate Christmas people assume I am, especially at work. Lol.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Savannah and San Bernardino.

Anyone have stats on mass shootings/year in the U.S.? Seems like there have been an abnormal amount of them this year.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    "Yea Ted from HR is trippin, I got the pipe bombs for his ass when I come back" Foh

I just sprayed moutain dew baja all over reading this ? lol
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Anyone have stats on mass shootings/year in the U.S.? Seems like there have been an abnormal amount of them this year.

I think somebody said 355.I know its 300+.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if planned parenthood wasn't the target why even bring it up?

Makes for a better story.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    A long time ago a read a E-book about sleeping agents and people that were raised to be government sex slaves...Wild story.Some of them ran away and nobody believed them.I thought that ? was crazy then... and crazy now but what if those people just ran away and linked up on some underground ? ?We would never know.Either way 300+shootings is so real and dilusional at the same time.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

I think somebody said 355.I know its 300+.

Looking around, I saw the claim that there have been about as many mass shootings in 2015 as there are days in a year.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to the dead man. Smh. 14 lives lost.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a sad situation..

Rest in peace to the innocent people who lost their lives,
    And prayers go out to the victims and their loved ones..

If this is truelly an Isis attack,
    then this situation is about to make a lot of people get Patriotic..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if nothing else, this will buy blacks a reprieve from being harassed for a while. The racists and cops will be to busy profiling arabs to worry about us. For a little while at least.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think this was necessarily and ISIS attack, but it might have been some guy acting independently trying to make a name for himself with ISIS.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Islamaphobia bout to go HAM smh

the Brother in Law of one of the perps held a press conference with other Muslims reppin... sets a bad precedent..because one.. it wont help the virulently racist people.. and two they will expect the "MUSLIM COMMUNITY" to come out and have press conferences and the hate still will spread.. you have a presidential candidate urging on potential enemies pretty much probably provided for a ISIS propaganda video with his statements. He has put our national security at risk..

I wonder what some of these people will say tomorrow..

It was already an act of terror before we knew the name for sure.. reality checks will be goin out more often than id care to see unfortunately

my bad i was all over the place
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need people in power who are smart enough not to oppress Muslims and make terrorism worse but not such a ? they won't even acknowledge some very serious cancers within Islam at the moment.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if nothing else, this will buy blacks a reprieve from being harassed for a while. The racists and cops will be to busy profiling arabs to worry about us. For a little while at least.

Time is already up.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    that Council on American–Islamic Relations press conference, smh......

everyone on stage look depressed and scared af.

suspect's relative looks utterly despondent and lost

it disgusts me that these far-right ? always portray CAIR as some arm of ISIS or Al Qaeda. ? ? . The fact that these devils can look at THESE people and see literally no difference between them and a masked ISIS goon beheading a child further proves what racist bigoted pieces of ? they really are.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that Council on American–Islamic Relations press conference, smh......

everyone on stage look depressed and scared af.

suspect's relative looks utterly despondent and lost

it disgusts me that these far-right ? always portray CAIR as some arm of ISIS or Al Qaeda. ? ? . The fact that these devils can look at THESE people and see literally no difference between them and a masked ISIS goon beheading a child further proves what racist bigoted pieces of ? they really are.

The brother in law of syed farook was depressed and looking down for most of that press conference .
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12299316_909149929122365_6764620604633707625_n.jpg?oh=ef7a95de9525659235c6f24094d1b2bd&oe=572194F1[/img]

Lol at that pig color though

2846638-6228875380-micha.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait for it..

"oh wait, how did they have a family conference lined up already! We don't even know yet and the instant we do, his family's on TV? This is a false flag, people! You sheeple need to wake the ? up!"

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    So is there 3 or 2 and the only reason they won't call it terrorism is cuz when the next white boy does it they gotta give him the same treatment