10 HipHop facts you didnt know...maybe you did.

Options

Comments

• djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited June 2010
    Options
    badend66 wrote: »
    Amir was a member of the Fruits of Islam allegedly

David Mack was a member of the Mob Piru and also a police officer who had a shrine dedicated to Tupac Shakur in his garage

yep they sure were
  • bankchamberz
    bankchamberz Members Posts: 64
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Yeah i remember a few years ago before i became a poster i remember u saying something about jay rock dude driving to another big dudes hood and killed him or something. its true? if true damn because hes pretty young

and nipsey i believe was more of a hussler then a straight killer but of course i dont know

and again dont worry im not the hip-hop cops or anything lol
    I dont give a ? if u the police or not...U dont sayshit like this...Theseniggas aint just public figures...they are people...Real people who can get life sentences...."get off theboo boo"
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Amir was a member of the Fruits of Islam allegedly

David Mack was a member of the Mob Piru and also a police officer who had a shrine dedicated to Tupac Shakur in his garage

He wasnt even in the N.O.I. when that ? went down but he dressed like he was in the Nation that night so he could blend in with the real F.O.I that was there doing security.....

Ja Rule had a ? barber that went on tour with him

Paul Wall married a Sista

P. Diddy's homeboy Wolf shot Big Meech in the ass and Meech killed him

Hammo and Shyne used to be tight

Rap music is the #1 way for the streets to wash ? money

Qunicy Jones asked Tupac to f@ck him (Might be rumor)

Aint none of the dudes in Cypress Hill full mexican and only B-Real is half.

Trina got eczema on her ? and puts makeup on it for videos and concerts

Kanye daddy was a Black Panther

Talib Kweli and Common's mother are Doctors and Professors

Cold 187um uncle is Wilie Hutch and he swore on his uncle that he created G-Funk and Dre stole the credit.
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2pac was killed by a worthless ? called orlando anderson, he didnt fake his death, it wasnt the evil illuminati, it wasnt the man sat right next to him, will smith didnt ? him to get jada pinkett and he didnt get an aids patient to pretend to be him and die, while he escaped. ( all genuine theories )
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's Nas' father playing trumpet at the end of the "Life's a ? " on Illmatic

and here's the original "Renegade"
  • BobOblah
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2pac was killed by a worthless ? called orlando anderson, he didnt fake his death, it wasnt the evil illuminati, it wasnt the man sat right next to him, will smith didnt ? him to get jada pinkett and he didnt get an aids patient to pretend to be him and die, while he escaped. ( all genuine theories )

I've heard many ridiculous 2pac murder theories, but apparently I haven't heard them all. LOL at someone believing Will Smith was behind it.

you sound pretty confident about that orlando anderson whoever that is.....
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    That's Nas' father playing trumpet at the end of the "Life's a ? " on Illmatic

and here's the original "Renegade"

Good one.

While we are on the subject, Royce manager said in an article that Emenim used to school Dre in the studio, Dre find out and said "get rid of that dude", Royce stuck with his manager went back to detroit and then Proof became Em's hypeman.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Good one.

While we are on the subject, Royce manager said in an article that Emenim used to school Dre in the studio, Dre find out and said "get rid of that dude", Royce stuck with his manager went back to detroit and then Proof became Em's hypeman.

I thought he just said they aint need to ride no one coat tails Dre wanted to sign Royce here is a crazy one for you

Aftermath had Eve signed if you saw her VH1 here is another crazy one Dr.Dre wanted to sign Crooked I at the same time Death Row wanted to sign him

Crooked signed to Suge because Suge was going to pay him right away while Dre was concerned with only "Slim Shady LP" and "Chronic 2001"

The irony is Crooked I never put out an album under Death Row but claims Suge did pay him he also ghostwrote for Lefteye,and Kurupt while signed,and Snoop wanted him to ghostwrite for him before Snoop got famous
  • badend66
    badend66 Members Posts: 138
    edited June 2010
    Options

and to add

Orlando Johnson was killed by the Acacia Blocc Compton Crips
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've heard many ridiculous 2pac murder theories, but apparently I haven't heard them all. LOL at someone believing Will Smith was behind it.

you sound pretty confident about that orlando anderson whoever that is.....

Orlando Johnson is the guy who was video taped gettin stomped out by Suge, Pac and members of the Death Row entourage the night Tupac was murdered

he was Southside Crip
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I thought he just said they aint need to ride no one coat tails Dre wanted to sign Royce here is a crazy one for you

Aftermath had Eve signed if you saw her VH1 here is another crazy one Dr.Dre wanted to sign Crooked I at the same time Death Row wanted to sign him

Crooked signed to Suge because Suge was going to pay him right away while Dre was concerned with only "Slim Shady LP" and "Chronic 2001"

The irony is Crooked I never put out an album under Death Row but claims Suge did pay him he also ghostwrote for Lefteye,and Kurupt while signed,and Snoop wanted him to ghostwrite for him before Snoop got famous
    Aftermath is a wastland, didnt know that about Crooked and Suge Im surprised Suge didnt want his money back....

^^^This ? would have been good but they canceled it.
  • BobOblah
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Orlando Johnson is the guy who was video taped gettin stomped out by Suge, Pac and members of the Death Row entourage the night Tupac was murdered

he was Southside Crip

O word, I've seen that and that makes the most sense. When I first saw that video I thought "why are there so many ridiculous theories, when there is VIDEO of them stomping out some dude that day" he or his people are clearly the #1 suspect
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    O word, I've seen that and that makes the most sense. When I first saw that video I thought "why are there so many ridiculous theories, when there is VIDEO of them stomping out some dude that day" he or his people are clearly the #1 suspect

the police figured that becuz of the heavy traffic that night in Vegas during the Tyson fight, it wouldve been impossible for Orlando to meet up wit his goons, get strapped up, then somehow catch up to Pac's trucc

also its rumored that Bad Boy used members of the Crips as security, especially on the West Coast

rumors says Orlando Jones and the Southside Crips were apart of the security
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Tom Whalley, who signed Tupac at Interscope, had brought in a demo tape Tupac had made, and Ted Field gave it to his teen-age daughter. She told her father how much she liked it. That's how 2Pac was signed to Interscope as a solo artist.
  • BobOblah
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good one.

word, well while we are still on the subject....

Eminem's video for "Like Toy Soldiers" clearly depicts Proof being gunned down in a drive by, while Eminem raps about stupid beefs popping off into murder. This is all 2 years before Proof was actually killed. Proof acts his own role in the video I think. It's depicts hospital, funeral, and Eminem watching. The whole video is really ridiculous, now that Proof got killed.
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Big Tigger is a homosexual

can't no ? have a gap in his teeth like that and not be ? , I'm jus sayin, Big Tigger got the ? mouth
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the police figured that becuz of the heavy traffic that night in Vegas during the Tyson fight, it wouldve been impossible for Orlando to meet up wit his goons, get strapped up, then somehow catch up to Pac's trucc

also its rumored that Bad Boy used members of the Crips as security, especially on the West Coast

rumors says Orlando Jones and the Southside Crips were apart of the security

I used to live in Las Vegas, trust me its damn near impossible, and plus the strip is never ever empty. Whoever did it had to be using radios, I honestly believe it was coordinated.

The crazy thing is that 2pac was under survellience by the F.B.I and some other government-police at the time it happened!

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/shakur_t.htm
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fat tone got blamed for killin Dre, so mac minister lured that ? out to vegas tellin him he was gone hook him up with snoop who was gone possibly get him a deal wit G-unit, they kicked it out there for a while then drove that ? and his homie out to a remote location then lit they ass up, did that ? sumthin awfull, but the thing is Fat tone didn't have nothin to do with killin mac dre.

holly ? . thats ? crazy. well i guess the Vegas part i heard about is true,but is terrible that they killed the wrong ? in retaliation.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the real Jimmy Hechman shot 2Pac (the first time?)
  • finboy
    finboy Members Posts: 109
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I used to live in Las Vegas, trust me its damn near impossible, and plus the strip is never ever empty. Whoever did it had to be using radios, I honestly believe it was coordinated.

The crazy thing is that 2pac was under survellience by the F.B.I and some other government-police at the time it happened!

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/shakur_t.htm

after being to vegas this year, the odds of them just happening to find 2pac's entourage seem pretty slim. it gets even more weird when you factor in 2pac didn't want to go out that night, and there was a car full of girls talking to him at the red light. if that isn't a give away to find out what car he was in, i don't know what is.

all said and done though, not much you can do at this point but chalk it up to a talented dude getting killed before he could reach his full potential.

that FBI file is crazy, not surprised they were investigating extortion considering 2pac was talking non stop about bad-boy being extorted.

here's another one...
    2pac tried out for the role of bubba in forrest gump, you can imagine where his career would have gone had he not died and gotten that role
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    finboy wrote: »
    after being to vegas this year, the odds of them just happening to find 2pac's entourage seem pretty slim. it gets even more weird when you factor in 2pac didn't want to go out that night, and there was a car full of girls talking to him at the red light. if that isn't a give away to find out what car he was in, i don't know what is.

all said and done though, not much you can do at this point but chalk it up to a talented dude getting killed before he could reach his full potential.

here's another one...
    2pac tried out for the role of bubba in forrest gump, you can imagine where his career would have gone had he not died and gotten that role

Damn I didn't even know that; it would've been crazy seeing Pac with Tom Hanks lol

I know that Dave Chappelle tried out for Bubba Gump's part.
  • finboy
    finboy Members Posts: 109
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Damn I didn't even know that; it would've been crazy seeing Pac with Tom Hanks lol

I know that Dave Chappelle tried out for Bubba Gump's part.

yea dave turned it down because he thought it was too much of a negative stereotype, mentioned it on inside the actors studio.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    finboy wrote: »
    after being to vegas this year, the odds of them just happening to
    that FBI file is crazy, not surprised they were investigating extortion considering 2pac was talking non stop about bad-boy being extorted.
    here's another one...

Yeah that J.D.L link in the FBI file is crazy but it explains the Eazy E/Jerry Heller drama.

If 2pac would have played Bubbu Gump I would have killed him myself.

Nas was supposed to play Kool G Rap in a movie about the Juice Crew called "Vapors" but the funding dried up.

Big Tigger is a homosexual

can't no ? have a gap in his teeth like that and not be ? , I'm jus sayin, Big Tigger got the ? mouth
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bigtigger.jpg[/FONT]

Tigger's ? ??
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LIL-JON-HIGH-SCHOOL-PORTRAITS.jpg

LiL Jon got picked on in Highschool, he was actaully scared to smile they called him ugly
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Aftermath is a wastland, didnt know that about Crooked and Suge Im surprised Suge didnt want his money back....

^^^This ? would have been good but they canceled it.

remember when Joell Ortiz was signed there