One Region Has To Go: Westside, Eastcoast, DirtySouf, or Da Midwest

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South
    Should have voted midwest after really thinking about it.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Midwest
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    Anybody who voted east coast most likely had Chitlins on they thanksgiving plate

The east coast dont ? wit chitlins?

No there are no wastelands with stray pigs being used for food, maybe in jersey but not in nyc
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Midwest
    The Midwest has contributed the least, so they gotta go.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East
    all time i'd say the midwest, as of now and the last few years, i'd say the east.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    East
    Anybody who voted east coast most likely had Chitlins on they thanksgiving plate

No there are no wastelands with stray pigs being used for food, maybe in jersey but not in nyc

I know that aint beef pepperonis on your NY pizza
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South
    Get rid of the South and 90% of the trash that came after from the East and Midwest goes with it.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Midwest
    Cain wrote: »
    Besides a Common joint or two cant recall a classic coming out of the Midwest.

College dropout
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    East
    Do Clevelanders claim midwest or east coast?
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    East

lol @ that
  • SELASI_i
    Options
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East
    I like a few artists from the east, but not as many as the other regions, so gone get rid of them. Southern artists is who I mainly listen to, and I enjoy that West coast sound.
  • _God_
    Options
    Midwest

No it's salomi, I know that hasn't been exposed to your culture
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East
    If it's 2015 no doubt it's East. Ain't nothin I'm bumping from the year 2015 from the east. Although I'm not bumping alot of the new ? out now. But the bit I do come from the south,Midwest and west
  • _God_
    Options
    Midwest
    If it's 2015 no doubt it's East. Ain't nothin I'm bumping from the year 2015 from the east. Although I'm not bumping alot of the new ? out now. But the bit I do come from the south,Midwest and west

Dave east > the midwest
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Dave east > the midwest

The Freddie Gibbs vs Dave East votes say something different
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South
    get them cats otta here.....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Midwest
    If you a real hip hop head this is easy

Midwest has never innovated anything and has borrowed from the sounds of other regions
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Midwest
    huey wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Besides a Common joint or two cant recall a classic coming out of the Midwest.

College dropout

explain how that album didnt send ripples through hip hop @cain ya bish
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    East
    AggyAF wrote: »

Midwest has never innovated anything and has borrowed from the sounds of other regions

i'll put my hip hop collection up, I listen to anything from wu tang to e-40, it's not many people who can say the same who really appreciate the music. as far as being innovative, you can say that the rapid fire style of bone thugs, twista, or even tech n9ne is an authentic midwestern sound and to a lesser extent from an overall musical perspective not just hip hop, the midwest is home to the godfather of black owned record labels in motown.
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East
    They basically sound like us in the south now. Melodic rapping, production, lingo, etc
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Midwest
    The Midwest is really just a mix of the East, South and West.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Midwest
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

i'll put my hip hop collection up, I listen to anything from wu tang to e-40, it's not many people who can say the same who really appreciate the music. as far as being innovative, you can say that the rapid fire style of bone thugs, twista, or even tech n9ne is an authentic midwestern sound and to a lesser extent from an overall musical perspective not just hip hop, the midwest is home to the godfather of black owned record labels in motown.

Motown is not hip hop and that flow u talking about comes from the south
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unreal how out of touch with Hip Hop you guys can be but yet signed up to a Hip Hop forum . Yes there are SOME east artist that use the southern sound but most don't. Asap mob don't represent the whole coast. Everybody uses each others sound anyway. Kendrick Lama, j cole and black hippJ Cole rap over ny type beats before. Don't see ny ? about that
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    East
    Them dusty ass east coast ? been living off of those 1993 glory year memories for damn near 25 years now ...supposed to be "innovators" but every new hot artist from the want to be from somewhere else ..... I mean lets just keep it 1000 ...you cut these ? and you don't really lose much .....besides 75% of the biting in the game ....but ? ain't that what we want.....hahahahaha

So like I say ....pack up them dusty ass carhartts ... Toss those dingy ass SKULLYCAPS to the side and get em tha ? outta hea!

FSFh3tU.jpg