• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reigns wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Today marks day 5 of an 11 business day tour thru Adele’s 25 album

Track 5) Remedy
    Take two spoonful’s Chuck and call me in the morning

So after the first four songs I was for sure this joint was going to taper off. I don’t know too many albums in this day and age where the first 4, let alone 5, songs grab you and forces you to really look into your own soul and see the person who you truly are meant to be. Upon first listen I was dead set on writing about how @Chuck was my remedy when this morning I realized I had it completely backwards. I am HER remedy. You see, I realized that Every story has its scars and your story ain’t no exception. Noir could have easily became the IC’s Zsasz (See DC Comics). With what these light skinned ? ’s done put you though I wouldn’t be surprised if you had ‘RED ? ARE THE DEVIL’ carved into one of your forearms. It ain’t right I tell you and it ain’t your burden to carry alone. But when the pain cuts you deep, I’ll help you because that what remedies do. I’ll do more than mask and ease the symptoms of your chronic abuse by the hands of them plywood colored negros. Nope! I’ll heal all that anguish you walking around with. I’m not here to leave you on X Video’s or ask for Jordan’s or need help catching the bus back to NoCal. I’m that Nyquil you’ll take during a long night of rustling in your sheets. I’m that Tussin you should take after a day of the whooping cough. I’m that honey, lemon, and ? mix you drink before you start to sing a performance. We all have different ailments, I’m no different, but the bottom line is we all need something to get back on course so I asking you, why not me? I was made for days like this, for moments like this. I promise you, one swig of me will set your body right. It’s time for you to stop bobbing head first into those CDC clinics and come try your luck with the world’s greatest cure all. A Chi made remedy……

Notable lyric
    When the world seems so cruel
    And your heart makes you feel like a fool
    I promise you will see
    That I will be, I will be your remedy

Monday Track 6) Water Under The Bridge
    When @scorpio4lfe Leevee Broke
    Bravo! Good sir!
    @Reigns, you might have missed this one

Today marks day 4 (even tho I skipped a day) of an 11 business day tour thru Adele’s 25 album

Track 4) When We Were Young
    2011-2013 Pico

‘Everyone loves the things you do…..’ First bar and I just knew this joint was going be calling to @Pico soul. This was a chick that ran the game between 2011- 2013. ROTY, MissAHH12, Female of the year. I’m sure people going name a whole slew of females that did it better or had a better run but in my head Pico’s peak was by and far the single greatest peak of any female I had witnessed on the site. But alas that was ages ago. That’s the beauty of this track because it shows how much easier and effortless things were, when we was young. You had it all yo. The love of the males, the admiration of the females, and the respect of your peers and enemies alike. But then the failed photoshoot happened. Like a young Nino that ? hit the site with enough force to crash the ? . From there it was no more anything, not even MissAHH. Hell the promoter done pulled you from the competiton all together. The love waned, ? ’s counted you out, the goats turned into lol’s and worse….wacks. But see, you Pico like this song didn’t count yaself out. You waited until the naysayers couldn’t say anything lower and then BAM! Where the hell did Piyonce come from? Stomach all toned up, hair all wavy, bra all stuffed, legs looking like two glazed ham hocks in the butchers window. Like you hit a time machine and said ? it, time to bring twenty 12 back. Never mind the shopping allegations and the alleged excursions to H-Town and the Mad Max photo shoot, you forced the masses to look at you NOW. And they did. And they loved it *See FOF Pico thread*. I must say it was a hell of a rebirth. Didn’t think you could pull it off but I was wrong and could admit it most sincerely. When we was young will be a timeless record of rejuvenation and for it me I’ll always think back to when a light bright showed the world that thought it had cut her off that her bulb still shines the brightest, with or without they energy.

Notable lyric:
    Everybody loves the things you do
    From the way you talk
    To the way you move
    Everybody here is watching you
    Cause you feel like home
    You're like a dream come true……..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Daughter.

And I give no ? if any of my children are ? . It's normal. They're born that way.

Prove it

The only reason you refuse to believe that a person can be born a homosexual is because you can't fathom a ? doing that. If ? goes that, where is the choice? (free will)

When did you CHOOSE to be straight? How did you know being straight was for you? You play both sides to find out?

I Don't expect an answer because I know it...

Overall, it's meaningless to discuss this type of thing w the religious because they refuse to believe that ? would do this, it eliminates a persons free will. So believe what you want.

One of my children being ? is not hurting myself or anyone else. Them and their loved ones are invited to any event I hold at my house. My doors will always be open to them.

That's not proof

Where's your proof that all ? people are ? because of outside influences?
    Daughter.

And I give no ? if any of my children are ? . It's normal. They're born that way.

Prove it

The only reason you refuse to believe that a person can be born a homosexual is because you can't fathom a ? doing that. If ? goes that, where is the choice? (free will)

When did you CHOOSE to be straight? How did you know being straight was for you? You play both sides to find out?

Overall, it's meaningless to discuss this type of thing w the religious because they refuse to believe that ? would do this, it eliminates a persons free will. So believe what you want.

One of my children being ? is not hurting myself or anyone else. Them and their loved ones are invited to any event I hold at my house. My doors will always be open to them.

That's not proof

Where's the proof for ? ?

Can't do it.

Currently, science is still working on understanding how people are born ? . Evidence seems to point to it being a fact.

You'll get the proof and still disagree w it.

Nope....

http://scitechdaily.com/homosexuality-might-develop-in-the-? -due-to-epigenetic-changes/

Now if that is true, is it REALLY natural, or is something else happening?
    That article helps there stance more than yours......

Depends on how you look at it.

Even the article says they haven't found a gene tied to sexual orientation. But it does make a correlation between that specific "mutation" and SOME people who identify as homosexual.

So if hormones are the culprit, whose to say all the additional hormones in the food and water aren't also affecting people after they are born?

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't lie. That Adele album is heat *shrugs*
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you guys know what today is?

It's the day I make my acting debut. Woot Woot!!

I'm going to see Chiraq tonight...
    would it be odd for me to be like 'yo, there's my internet friend OB!"?

Just say ? ! Say ? !
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hold on
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hold on

dont ? this up for me.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

I ever tell you that your beautiful like a swan that touches the water gracefully and ripples everything around you
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't be born ? . A baby doesn't come out of the ? being ? . Just like a baby doesn't come out of the ? being racist. What's so hard to understand?
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Can't lie. That Adele album is heat *shrugs*
    They can't stop your truth my brother
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Reigns
    Reigns Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Track 5) Remedy

So after the first four songs I was for sure this joint was going to taper off. I don’t know too many albums in this day and age where the first 4, let alone 5, songs grab you and forces you to really look into your own soul and see the person who you truly are meant to be. Upon first listen I was dead set on writing about how @Chuck was my remedy when this morning I realized I had it completely backwards. I am HER remedy. You see, I realized that Every story has its scars and your story ain’t no exception. Noir could have easily became the IC’s Zsasz (See DC Comics). With what these light skinned ? ’s done put you though I wouldn’t be surprised if you had ‘RED ? ARE THE DEVIL’ carved into one of your forearms. It ain’t right I tell you and it ain’t your burden to carry alone. But when the pain cuts you deep, I’ll help you because that what remedies do. I’ll do more than mask and ease the symptoms of your chronic abuse by the hands of them plywood colored negros. Nope! I’ll heal all that anguish you walking around with. I’m not here to leave you on X Video’s or ask for Jordan’s or need help catching the bus back to NoCal. I’m that Nyquil you’ll take during a long night of rustling in your sheets. I’m that Tussin you should take after a day of the whooping cough. I’m that honey, lemon, and ? mix you drink before you start to sing a performance. We all have different ailments, I’m no different, but the bottom line is we all need something to get back on course so I asking you, why not me? I was made for days like this, for moments like this. I promise you, one swig of me will set your body right. It’s time for you to stop bobbing head first into those CDC clinics and come try your luck with the world’s greatest cure all. A Chi made remedy……

Notable lyric
    I promise you will see

Bravo! Good sir!

Today marks day 4 (even tho I skipped a day) of an 11 business day tour thru Adele’s 25 album

2011-2013 Pico

‘Everyone loves the things you do…..’ First bar and I just knew this joint was going be calling to @Pico soul. This was a chick that ran the game between 2011- 2013. ROTY, MissAHH12, Female of the year. I’m sure people going name a whole slew of females that did it better or had a better run but in my head Pico’s peak was by and far the single greatest peak of any female I had witnessed on the site. But alas that was ages ago. That’s the beauty of this track because it shows how much easier and effortless things were, when we was young. You had it all yo. The love of the males, the admiration of the females, and the respect of your peers and enemies alike. But then the failed photoshoot happened. Like a young Nino that ? hit the site with enough force to crash the ? . From there it was no more anything, not even MissAHH. Hell the promoter done pulled you from the competiton all together. The love waned, ? ’s counted you out, the goats turned into lol’s and worse….wacks. But see, you Pico like this song didn’t count yaself out. You waited until the naysayers couldn’t say anything lower and then BAM! Where the hell did Piyonce come from? Stomach all toned up, hair all wavy, bra all stuffed, legs looking like two glazed ham hocks in the butchers window. Like you hit a time machine and said ? it, time to bring twenty 12 back. Never mind the shopping allegations and the alleged excursions to H-Town and the Mad Max photo shoot, you forced the masses to look at you NOW. And they did. And they loved it *See FOF Pico thread*. I must say it was a hell of a rebirth. Didn’t think you could pull it off but I was wrong and could admit it most sincerely. When we was young will be a timeless record of rejuvenation and for it me I’ll always think back to when a light bright showed the world that thought it had cut her off that her bulb still shines the brightest, with or without they energy.

Notable lyric:
    From the way you talk
    To the way you move
    Cause you feel like home

I did,so I appreciate the update. Again, another well written, thought out piece.
    At the bolded: I would chance the high blood pressure for em.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got Shenco's post buried

what a time to be at work
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

I ever tell you that your beautiful like a swan that touches the water gracefully and ripples everything around you

Awwww thank you sir :)
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    You can't be born ? . A baby doesn't come out of the ? being ? . Just like a baby doesn't come out of the ? being racist. What's so hard to understand?

That's your opinion, not a fact. And sexual preference is different than a view. What your nether regions "work" for is different.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? singing and discussion about ? people being born ? and religion

Enjoy your Friday y'all lol

MY ? ...YOU got the Nerve.?!?

Bro, you ever think about coming through with some long-sleeve items for your peoples up north?
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Track 5) Remedy

Notable lyric
    I promise you will see

Bravo! Good sir!

2011-2013 Pico

Notable lyric:
    From the way you talk
    To the way you move
    Cause you feel like home

I did,so I appreciate the update. Again, another well written, thought out piece.
    At the bolded: I would chance the high blood pressure for em.
    Thank you sir

I got a weekend to think of the next 5 and due to their overwhelming popularity I think I'll add the videos and possible some gifs to help illustrate my point
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh take pics before the premier for us little people ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daughter.

Prove it

That's not proof

Can't do it.

Currently, science is still working on understanding how people are born ? . Evidence seems to point to it being a fact.

Nope....

http://scitechdaily.com/homosexuality-might-develop-in-the-? -due-to-epigenetic-changes/

So they're born ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    After he woke up

http://youtu.be/HisSB30lmYY

The way white folks think and behave... some how this ko will only serve to help his career.

Only white folks think getting ko'd in an epic fashion is a form of career progression.

Speaking of whites getting ko'd...

Dana White has basically said ronda getting ko'd was a fluke....

Even tho we all saw her get peaced in from bell to bell.

Never in my life have i seen someone get so outclassed and then comeback with some ? like this.

she's his cash pig.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holm was very precise with them punches.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    After he woke up

http://youtu.be/HisSB30lmYY

The way white folks think and behave... some how this ko will only serve to help his career.

Only white folks think getting ko'd in an epic fashion is a form of career progression.

Speaking of whites getting ko'd...

Dana White has basically said ronda getting ko'd was a fluke....

Even tho we all saw her get peaced in from bell to bell.

Never in my life have i seen someone get so outclassed and then comeback with some ? like this.

Why is he trippin when he knows hes gonna cake up on the rematch?

His cash cow getting knocked out was a blessing in disguise for Ufc
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daughter.

Prove it

That's not proof

Can't do it.

Nope....

So they're born ? ?

Its covert genetic warfare IMO.

This:
    The authors propose that the differences in sensitivity to sex hormones result in epigenetic changes, which don’t affect the structure of a gene, but can be activated by chemically altering a gene’s promoter region. Epigenetic changes could enhance or blunt testosterone’s activity as needed.

Epigenetic changes involve alterations in the proteins that bind together long strands of DNA and can be handed down to offspring. The authors propose that homosexuality may be a carry-over from one’s parents’ own prenatal genes to resist excess testosterone, and this could alter the gene activation in areas of the child’s brain involved in sexual attraction and preference. This could explain why homosexuality persists throughout evolution, state the authors

....Is man's fault. And what is never explained is how these epigenetic changes that are altering proteins that bind DNA, which get passed down to children and causing hormonal confusion, is even occuring.....

And like I said we are being bombarded with all kinds of additional hormones as well.