Ongoing shooting in near planned parenthood in San Bernardino, at least 12 dead, bullets everywhere

Options

Comments

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't be watching the news and ? . What happened, is the ? still on the loose?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I don't be watching the news and ? . What happened, is the ? still on the loose?
    :s

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course it was Muslims those people are animals.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I have Dec 17th tickets

Wife begging me not to go

Going anyways

Same, I got to see Star Wars 7:30 pm December 17th I'm in that ? .
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    :s

I had a death in the family , really aint been checkin for tv like that.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have Dec 17th tickets

Wife begging me not to go

Going anyways

Theres no way im not going to watch star wars i dont care if i die in the theater ill gladly die watching star wars.

Posts that makes you miss the "WTF" option ......lol
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone see dudes pictures? Is he a American white boy who changed his name and got on the Muslim religion .......I believe they were going to go out on something bigger ....they just started at his job and the plan went south ..... seems like the media is not digging into that dude past to get some more solid answer or I missed something
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Did anyone see dudes pictures? Is he a American white boy who changed his name and got on the Muslim religion .......I believe they were going to go out on something bigger ....they just started at his job and the plan went south ..... seems like the media is not digging into that dude past to get some more solid answer or I missed something

he's no white boy just one of those arab or ? looking people
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear they said there was 3 shooters.

Witnesses said they saw 3 that aint somethin you just imagine and 1 of the Paris attackers got away too have yet to hear what happened to him
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There were only 2 suspects
    Early reports based on witness testimony suggested that three masked gunmen had entered the building and opened fire. San Bernardino police told reporters that two suspects had been “dealt with.” A possible third was “outstanding”, meaning that, at the time, there was no clarification whether two suspects were dead, nor whether a third suspect existed.

As suspects’ names were being identified, an LA Times reporter tweeted out an incorrect name. He subsequently deleted the tweet and posted a new one correcting the error.

We know now that there were two armed assailants. Syed Farook was an American citizen and former employee of the San Bernardino health department. He recently traveled to Saudi Arabia and returned with a new wife he met online, Tashfeen Malik. Farook and Malik had a baby, and according to Farook's co-wokers, were living the "American dream."

A third person was detained yesterday, but has since been cleared of any connection to the shooting.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    There were only 2 suspects
    Early reports based on witness testimony suggested that three masked gunmen had entered the building and opened fire. San Bernardino police told reporters that two suspects had been “dealt with.” A possible third was “outstanding”, meaning that, at the time, there was no clarification whether two suspects were dead, nor whether a third suspect existed.

As suspects’ names were being identified, an LA Times reporter tweeted out an incorrect name. He subsequently deleted the tweet and posted a new one correcting the error.

We know now that there were two armed assailants. Syed Farook was an American citizen and former employee of the San Bernardino health department. He recently traveled to Saudi Arabia and returned with a new wife he met online, Tashfeen Malik. Farook and Malik had a baby, and according to Farook's co-wokers, were living the "American dream."

A third person was detained yesterday, but has since been cleared of any connection to the shooting.

Keep believing that if you want lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    Stop w that silly ? ..

Not one witness is coming forward right now claiming there were 3.
  • VIBE
    Options
    On the local news they even announced the "third" suspect was caught but released as that person had nothing to do w what was happening.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Stop w that silly ? ..

Not one witness is coming forward right now claiming there were 3.

Lol of course not now Feds prolly told them not to mention it and why detain a 3rd suspect if it was only 2 shooters
  • VIBE
    Options
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Lmao like I said keep believing what you want to and ill do the same, i just know they have lied about insignificant ? so why not lie now
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Anyone have statistics on terror attacks per ideology?

I wish. I'm pretty sure there are a lot from the late 1700's to the middle part of the last century that are undocumented, though.
  • VIBE
    Options
    It doesn't make sense to withhold facts about a third suspect.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    It doesn't make sense to withhold facts about a third suspect.

If you knew a 3rd shooter was still out there wouldn't you be on edge
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All we know is what they tell us.
  • VIBE
    Options
    They caught "the third person" but after dealing w whoever it was, that person was released.

What part of that is unbelievable? Everyone always trying to outthink others, "nah, I know that another terrorist is out there!"

Don't you think witnesses would come forward and say, there def is 3 shooters? idk.. I am not worried
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Do not engage. do not engage...
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    They caught "the third person" but after dealing w whoever it was, that person was released.

What part of that is unbelievable? Everyone always trying to outthink others, "nah, I know that another terrorist is out there!"

Don't you think witnesses would come forward and say, there def is 3 shooters? idk.. I am not worried

This my last post in here tell me why they had a 3rd suspect