Hip Hop's Hidden Mysteries And Gems

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
edited December 2015 in The Reason
Spinoff from Donkey thread

In this thread we'll try to find Hip Hops hidden myths such as the Styles P Aaliyah Diss.

Or evidence that 50 got falcon punched down a flight of stairs by Ghost Deini
rQzSUCF.png

Or y'all could just request an old gem that you can't find and 5 Grand prolly has that ? on a vinyl which he bought during the Kennedy Administration

Comments

• bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spinoff from Donkey thread

In this thread we'll try to find Hip Hops hidden myths such as the Styles P Aaliyah Diss.

Evidence that 50 got falcon punched down flight of stairs by Ghost Deini
    rQzSUCF.png

Or y'all could just request an old gem that you can't find and 5 Grand prolly has that ? on a vinyl which he bought during the Kennedy Administration

sdYIb.gif
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea...in this day and age...in 2015, i dont think ANYBODY gon find that alleged clip even after Styles P went on breakfast club to clear up what the deal was
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about the urban legend that biggies boy D.Roc knocked out ghostface for that skit on ob4cl

Anyone got info
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Monetary payments to legion of trill's paypay account will also be accepted, so that we can invest in self lacing air mags and alarm clocks so no further rappers will die under our watch.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monetary payments to legion of trill's paypay account will also be accepted, so that we can invest in self lacing air mags and alarm clocks so no further rappers will die under our watch.

We starting off with net 90 accounts to new signees but those who breach the contract, shall be in the earth by nightfall
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Nah I just got bored and didn't follow through with it.

If I wanted to Diss you I would roast the ? outta ya old ass. Props for uppin the thread tho
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Myth: A ? part 2 that Snoop recorded but decided not to release was floating around various swap meets back in 94/95

Myth revealed as Truth:

7728d95ecc93b91ee9d0d981d778da3d.jpeg

http://m.audiomack.com/album/hollywoodbilderberggroup/? -2

01. WBLZ 187.4FM (Intro) - featuring Ratta Tat Tat, Tha Snoopadelics, and The D.O.C.
    Produced By: Dr. Dre {Additional Production by: D. Roach}

02. Fallin' Asleep
    Produced By: Dr. Dre

03. Tha Next Episode – featuring Dr. Dre
    Produced By: Dr. Dre {Additional Production by: D. Roach}

04. Nuthin’ But A ‘G’ Thang Part 2 – featuring Dr. Dre
    Produced By: Dr. Dre {Remastered By: D. Roach}

05. Original Gangsta – featuring Nate Dogg
    Produced By: Dat nikka Daz {Remastered By: D. Roach}

06. G’z Up Hoez Down – featuring Ratta Tat Tat, Hug, and Nate Dogg
    Produced By: Dr. Dre {Additional Production By: D. Roach}

07. Who Got Some Gangsta ? ? – featuring Tha Dogg Pound, Lil’ Style, and Young Swoop
    Produced By: Soopafly

08. Big Pimpin’ – featuring Dat nikka Daz, Nate Dogg, and Big Pimpin’ DeLemond
    Produced By: Dat nikka Daz

09. 21 Jump Street – featuring Tray Deee, D.J.E-Z Dicc, Nanci Fletcher, Tony Green, and Carl “Butch” Small
    Produced By: Dat nikka Daz {Additional Production By: D. Roach}

10. ? – featuring George Clinton, Funkadelic, Nanci Fletcher, and Jewell

11. Poor Young Dave

12. Eat A Dicc - featuring Baby Cuzzn
    Produced By: Dr. Dre {Additional Production By: D. Roach}

13. Baby – featuring Teena Marie

[Bonus Tracks]
    14. Gin & Juice (Laid Bacc Remix) – featuring Dat nikka Daz, Jewell, and Tha Snoopadelics

15. Still On A Mission – featuring Lil’ ½ Dead
    Produced By: Tracy Kendrick & Courtney "Tha Commander" Clever [for Total Track Productions Inc.] and Charles Feraing

16. After 3 – featuring Lil’ Bow Wow, Kurupt, Jewell, and CPO Boss Hogg
    Produced By: Dat nikka Daz and Soopafly

qq3795.jpg

I think thats more of a bootleg TBH, I may be wrong though... I know 'G'z up Hoes Down' was only on the OG pressings of the album and had to be pulled from the shelves due to sample clearance issues (i think from isaac hayes) and had to be re-pressed without it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpYt6ml5CQ
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Style diss was on a LOX vs Rocafella mixtape.He rapped on the Rock da Boat Aalyah track.Jada was also on the track Styles had the second verse.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The Chronic 2 was supposed to be released on deathrow. Wonder what that would have sounded like
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    That Style diss was on a LOX vs Rocafella mixtape.He rapped on the Rock da Boat Aalyah track.Jada was also on the track Styles had the second verse.

Those Lox disses were fire
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say Jungle used to throw folks off rooftops and hide in trees with a Bow & Arrow and shoot
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been said that Mase got punched in the face by Busta after he tried to accuse Busta of kissin a man at The Tunnel. Nh
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when they was saying Kam knocked out Cube back in the day
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »
    theres still that myth floating around that 50 cent and eminem made good music at some point in time

honestly I liked 50's second album better than grodt but overall his flow is too calculated and rigid. and the beats that work best with his flow ended up playing out.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    theres still that myth floating around that 50 cent and eminem made good music at some point in time

honestly I liked 50's second album better than grodt but overall his flow is too calculated and rigid. and the beats that work best with his flow ended up playing out.

Because 50 has that southern flow. And with that some people like it some don't.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

I thought Beg For Mercy was 50s best project. I don't think he's that strong of a rapper to carry a whole album.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of if not 50's best project...

50_Cent_-_Guess_Who's_Back.jpg
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Power of a dollar is 50s best project imo
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    puns wife said he didnt smash jay z over the head with a bottle, conflicting with nores version of events

but she wasnt actually there at the time and was probably mentally damaged from all those beatings pun gave her, so id take it with pinch of salt
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    puns wife said he didnt smash jay z over the head with a bottle, conflicting with nores version of events

but she wasnt actually there at the time and was probably mentally damaged from all those beatings pun gave her, so id take it with pinch of salt

Cuban Lynx already debunked that myth.
    And he was pun man. He has no reason to lie.