tumblr_m41yxkrd2V1rvzmzpo1_500.gif
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Hustler Musik WAS HEAT

Till this day I can rap that entire song word for word

tumblr_m41yxkrd2V1rvzmzpo1_500.gif

I remember i forgot the cd in my fathers car cause i borrowed it and when i asked him about it he didnt want to give it back. And he never listened to hiphop.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got that ? the first day it came out

I was already listening to carter 1 on a regular basis still when this ? dropped

He was my favorite rapper back then
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    It's funny ? sayin he fell off after this, but he didnt take over the game till years later. He has mad high quality projects that was put out after this.

Nah this was the start of the takeover...After this album he dropped Lil Weezana then when Dedication 2 dropped EVERY SINGLE PERSON in my city was bumping that tape. It was a wrap after that.

This was in the myspace days too, I don't know if yall remember but everybody's myspace had either a Wayne background, a Wayne quote as their profile name or a wayne song in their profile playlist.

That's my point, how did the ? fall off after C2 if he dropped mad heat after.

And yea that was the beginning of the takeover , he had the streets buzzin with mixtapes, but I'm talkin bout when he took over the entire game in 07 when he was hoppin on everybody's track. Wayne been my favorite rapper since sq1, so I seen the takeover happen gradually , in 07/0AllFactsn the bandwagon/suburb mfs jumped on.

#AllFacts
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when I was 14 and played fireman after being sick for a couple days and was going back to school. that "im back! uhh ohh! I'm baaaaaack! what you - what you gonna do now?" got me hype

sounds like a supergangster story lmao
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought it was wack when I first heard it at like 14 and I think its wack now. classic only compared to the absolute garbage he puts out now. This ? at least listenable, to a degree.

Listenin' again now at work and for the life of me I just don't hear it. One of you deluded stans explain this ? to me, please.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was this and those Dedication mixtapes he did with Drama around that time....fire.