AggyAF wrote: »
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Figo wrote: »
    typical behavior from a trini thats all they do is ? likkle yutes

@figo
    @MzKB

@ovoCapo trying to be messy like some jilted jealous sisters over a man. ? ? . no wonder hes a punching bag in the reason. anyways, if that guy did ? , hope he gets hang in jail.

? ? . Typical trini they dont understand ? but always running they mouth. Yall the worst in the Caribbean

thats a stretch

Nope. I hate that country .

Ah trini man ride out yuh gal ? till the elastic buss out or wah???

nah jus never got along wit a trini person at all .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Figo wrote: »
    typical behavior from a trini thats all they do is ? likkle yutes

@figo
    @MzKB

@ovoCapo trying to be messy like some jilted jealous sisters over a man. ? ? . no wonder hes a punching bag in the reason. anyways, if that guy did ? , hope he gets hang in jail.

? ? . Typical trini they dont understand ? but always running they mouth. Yall the worst in the Caribbean

thats a stretch

Nope. I hate that country .

Ah trini man ride out yuh gal ? till the elastic buss out or wah???

dwl
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dated a trini gal and that was worst thing i ever did
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited December 2015
    Options

Let it out fam

Yuh know seh wi here for support
  • RickyRich
    Options

Let it out fam

Yuh know seh wi here for support

Lmfao
  • RickyRich
    Options
    I only date brown trini not the black ones
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy how some pf you where so laxed about this ? because he's black ? you ? this ? ahould make u more disgusted

People are biased.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont even know who to @ for this ? . BUt the urge to snitch is strong in me right now....

Where's Six when you need her?
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all having some odd debates in here...
    if he guilty, ? him.
    Nikki aint wrong for supporting her family, so cut the ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Well most of you Canadians are ? so not surprised. Drake is prolly the only black Canadian that likes black women
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki Minaj’s older brother last ? his 12-year-old victim the day before he was arrested, according to his felony complaint.

Jelani Maraj had been abusing the girl for several months, and last violated her on the evening of Nov. 30. Cops arrested him the following day, court papers said.

“…From about April 1, 2015 until November 30, 2015, the defendant, Jelani Maraj, engaged in a course of sexual conduct against a child,” Maraj’s heavily redacted felony complaint states. “He engaged in these acts with the victim, while knowing (she) was less than 13 years old.”

That means the alleged abuse occurred before, during and after his September wedding to his now wife, Jacqueline.

The news came as Maraj turned up to a Long Island courthouse to answer to the child ? charges. A stony-faced Maraj, accompanied by his mother, Carol and high-powered attorney Andrea Zellan, were in Nassau County Court’s sex crimes division for a closed door conference Wednesday.

Maraj, 37, was arrested Dec. 1 after the alleged 12-year-old victim revealed he’d been abusing her since April. Maraj has been charged with felony sexual conduct against a child in the first degree, and first degree ? , also a felony. If he’s convicted, he faces up to 50 years in prison.

Other news sites reported that Nicki herself posted her brother’s bail, but court papers obtained by BOSSIP show that it was their mother, Carol, who put up her Baldwin, N.Y. home along with two $50,000 promissary notes. A judge signed an order of protection, and Maraj must stay at least 100 yards away from the alleged victim and surrender any weapons. Interestingly, he lists his occupation on his bail paperwork as an employee of “Pink Personality Inc.” one of Nicki Minaj’s companies.

Outside court, Maraj ignored questions from a BOSSIP reporter while his mother admitted she wanted to beat up the press.
    http://bossip.com/1261091/bossip-exclusive-cops-say-nicki-minajs-brother-? -child-vic-day-before-arrest/

The source is from Bossip so take it with a grain of salt.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

I dont even know who to @ for this ? . BUt the urge to snitch is strong in me right now....

Where's Six when you need her?

Ur mad at me for stating wat i perfer ? Lol . YOU black women get mad at us for dating outside our race when most of yall cant even hold us down. Soon as you break up with a black women they try disgrace ya name. I perfer brown girls thats jus my taste
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I saw some ? online that said she actually didn't bail her brother out their mom did.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Minaj and her ? Roman Polanski schemes
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not condoning this ? at all

But was he having consensual sex with a thotty 12 year old who thought she was grown and her parents found out on sum Kells ?

Or is it a solid non-statutory ? and he preys on underage children

Neither makes it better but it doesn't sound like it was unwanted by her by the way its worded
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

But was he having consensual sex with a thotty 12 year old who thought she was grown and her parents found out on sum Kells ?

Neither makes it better but it doesn't sound like it was unwanted by her by the way its worded

? she fundamentally can't consent to sex him having sex with her in any situation is him praying on her
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Naw not even

I mean did he force himself on her or was it a "relationship" type deal where he mentally played with her like on sum ' i wish we could be together' ?

Better question: is this ? a flat out ? (the first one) or a child molester...whichever the case theres still yhe question who elses child did he prey or force himself on
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

A grown man can't have consensual sex with a 12 yr. old.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Tru

Kells ? with Aaliyah and that other underage chick he almost went to jail for...that ? has a sexual attraction to kids

Them dudes in NY recently forced a chick at gunpoint

Neither is acceptable just was tryna figure which was he tho...either way them ? in jail will show him what ? is

Wonder if Nicki's alter ego is Roman cuz her brother is similar to him...thats where i was going with this...maybe the yellow ? knows what he does

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Nicki hardly yellow
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicki is a dougla
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    I meant complection wise not b ethnicity...and when she first came out she was Thai but i don't even care cuz she switched up so many times lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    She is not yellow at all