So all in all, a n Indie rapper literally can't pay for listens

? is terrible these days
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

? is terrible these days

Aint really that Bad.. Im doing alot of different Avenues that may not translate online since im in the South now and they still consume music on CD's...

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    So how do ? up north eat they musics?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

? is terrible these days

Aint really that Bad.. Im doing alot of different Avenues that may not translate online since im in the South now and they still consume music on CD's...

I live in the south ain't nobody bumpin CDs in Ga or anywhere else in the south, unless they just prefer it.
    The majority of us southernlistic folks outche us iPods, Mp3players or Phones.
    I hate when folks try to paint us as behind the times
    I was in NY 2yrs ago and a muthafcka seriously asked me if we have iPhone in the south.
    Like is u serious?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ tryna say the south consumes on cd's and not online

yet in other threads "big krit or migos or ______ is only popular online"
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ol general with that east coast/down south dividery
    Ain't nobody better
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    Well i live in NC and ppl still buy CD's and use CD's out in the North West (Seattle) they dont even use CD's anymore I didnt say Everybody used it but you will find more ppl listening to CD's in the south than the North...
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options

Who ever said Migos only popular online doesnt log off.. And alot of people from the South dont even ? with Big Krit like that... I mention Krit and ? be like "Who?"

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Just hit up my facebook n tell me what to say
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @Gen. Stasia
    Whats sleep to a mothafuckn hustla, when has laying down ever kept ya money up?
    2X

(Basically sleep is the cousin of death, money = evil, even tho evil can lead to death the hustler sees sleep as an obstacle to money thus no correlation. Like Papoose said, "imma hustler, I can sleep when I'm dead)

From a different mold off of green like its mildew
    Name me as a goat, rap ? on my Menu
    Mixed it with the Curry just to increase the duckets
    Me pressed for bread is like Steph pressed for buckets
    My state go but even colder in the winter though
    Skully on boots barely laced with a hoodie tho
    Grind season my season I'm on my sixth job
    Bet the Gates tell ? "I don't get tired"

(Rap game .. Its like basketball... Jerz... Seriously tho ill NBA Steph Curry basketball scheme double entendre for food triple entendre for chicken aka money but it all goes back to being simple eating other rappers cuz you're the best, you're on ya sixth job because you're doing all this to get to where you need to be as a rapper while maintaining simultaneous jobs. The hoody skully boots is actually ya rapping uniform/gear. Kevin Gates reference when you die you'll tell the big man upstairs you dont get tired. Actually a witty and funny bar. Six jobs could accidentally be also considered a Jamaican reference or even if not just simply of how hard you're working at this)
    Hook 2X

Short doses of human ? I am that know matter what you say on a track you are wack
    Leaving all white residue all in ya peoples
    view
    Pardon my Raven I forgot I am black, huh
    Styling on a h(oe)? Name someone that do it better than
    You been around general, move like a veteran
    Move south no doubt cost of living less than
    NY apartments, whole house, no stressing
    Rugged future, budget looser, so kick my feet up
    Ya right , heist night, hustlers crank that heat up
    Got a butta love, so we keep that, I'm lit???
    Now back to the first line, "I'm next"

(Now the rap game is like the ? game. Even tho I believe you were referencing Young Jeezy in ya head, I think you also referenced Juelz Santanas Back Like Cooled ? series when he was on top. Maybe it's coincidence, but basically this verse is full of drug references. White residue on ya peoples view suggest your rhymes n music are the products you're selling and when they use that drug it leaves residue , kinda like they just snorted coke or EXACTLY that. I woulda said all in ya mirrors view as a double entendre. Anywho Raven reference to that interview where she said she wasn't black or some ? . So even tho you're talking about the 'white girl' you remind your audienc... Customers.. You are in fact a black female mc. More braggadocio bars. Moving down south.. Could be a possible double entendre about birds moving but you didnt mention birds so thats up for debate, but the very least you think it would make more sense financially to move south and have more for the same money than have less for the same cost of living in NY. In the same moment you go to money and gun references to make ya move, all refering to ya career thus far. Its like heist and you gonna just kinda surprise everyone with ya music. Butta love keep that money, could also be a double on a thick girl lover. Who knows. Not sure if you said Eye lid, I lit, eye lit. Im assuming gun reference or weed smoke. You're next. You have arrived to take whats yours. Its a wrap. Slow it down. It's a rap... Career. First line you mentioned yourself as the goat. Food for thought.)
    Hook 2x (outro)
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got let go of that Krit ? . Its true. Dude isn't really buzzing like that outside of core fans. And his core fans can only really use the internet to praise him because his fan base is scarce as hell.

Now Migos are undeniable stars online and offline.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options
    @Gen. Stasia
    Whats sleep to a mothafuckn hustla, when has laying down ever kept ya money up?
    2X

(Basically sleep is the cousin of death, money = evil, even tho evil can lead to death the hustler sees sleep as an obstacle to money thus no correlation. Like Papoose said, "imma hustler, I can sleep when I'm dead)

From a different mold off of green like its mildew
    Name me as a goat, rap ? on my Menu
    Mixed it with the Curry just to increase the duckets
    Me pressed for bread is like Steph pressed for buckets
    My state go but even colder in the winter though
    Skully on boots barely laced with a hoodie tho
    Grind season my season I'm on my sixth job
    Bet the Gates tell ? "I don't get tired"

(Rap game .. Its like basketball... Jerz... Seriously tho ill NBA Steph Curry basketball scheme double entendre for food triple entendre for chicken aka money but it all goes back to being simple eating other rappers cuz you're the best, you're on ya sixth job because you're doing all this to get to where you need to be as a rapper while maintaining simultaneous jobs. The hoody skully boots is actually ya rapping uniform/gear. Kevin Gates reference when you die you'll tell the big man upstairs you dont get tired. Actually a witty and funny bar. Six jobs could accidentally be also considered a Jamaican reference or even if not just simply of how hard you're working at this)
    Hook 2X

Short doses of human ? I am that know matter what you say on a track you are wack
    Leaving all white residue all in ya peoples
    view
    Pardon my Raven I forgot I am black, huh
    Styling on a h(oe)? Name someone that do it better than
    You been around general, move like a veteran
    Move south no doubt cost of living less than
    NY apartments, whole house, no stressing
    Rugged future, budget looser, so kick my feet up
    Ya right , heist night, hustlers crank that heat up
    Got a butta love, so we keep that, I'm lit???
    Now back to the first line, "I'm next"

(Now the rap game is like the ? game. Even tho I believe you were referencing Young Jeezy in ya head, I think you also referenced Juelz Santanas Back Like Cooled ? series when he was on top. Maybe it's coincidence, but basically this verse is full of drug references. White residue on ya peoples view suggest your rhymes n music are the products you're selling and when they use that drug it leaves residue , kinda like they just snorted coke or EXACTLY that. I woulda said all in ya mirrors view as a double entendre. Anywho Raven reference to that interview where she said she wasn't black or some ? . So even tho you're talking about the 'white girl' you remind your audienc... Customers.. You are in fact a black female mc. More braggadocio bars. Moving down south.. Could be a possible double entendre about birds moving but you didnt mention birds so thats up for debate, but the very least you think it would make more sense financially to move south and have more for the same money than have less for the same cost of living in NY. In the same moment you go to money and gun references to make ya move, all refering to ya career thus far. Its like heist and you gonna just kinda surprise everyone with ya music. Butta love keep that money, could also be a double on a thick girl lover. Who knows. Not sure if you said Eye lid, I lit, eye lit. Im assuming gun reference or weed smoke. You're next. You have arrived to take whats yours. Its a wrap. Slow it down. It's a rap... Career. First line you mentioned yourself as the goat. Food for thought.)
    Hook 2x (outro)

This is So Dope.. Your Close Tho... Ur depth is also further than Sion (No shade)
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I gave you my email on the messenger. Like Calicoe says "EZ money"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Who ever said Migos only popular online doesnt log off.. And alot of people from the South dont even ? with Big Krit like that... I mention Krit and ? be like "Who?"

its slowly building for krit tho, at least from my view, slowly but surely a few more people i see from my area foolin with him than bout a year or 2 ago, people may still say who, but look at his touring n ? and it'll tell u different
  • Gen. Stasia
    Options

its slowly building for krit tho, at least from my view, slowly but surely a few more people i see from my area foolin with him than bout a year or 2 ago, people may still say who, but look at his touring n ? and it'll tell u different

You dont have to sell me on Krizzle He's my fav Artist out of the Newer Era (Drake, Cole, Kendrick Wale)... So i see the strides he's making but to be clear he's not Buzzing the way he should because he doesnt understand his Market and Def Jam was a horrible move for him.... They trying to market him from a Top Down Approach which works from a Big City perspective but Krit is a Chitlin circuit type artist...

I stopped thinking like just a Rapper a minute ago thats the only way I know this ? gon work for me until im in a position where all i have to do is think about the Music. but i have a ways to go for that... I'll advise u the same if u still making music...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

You dont have to sell me on Krizzle He's my fav Artist out of the Newer Era (Drake, Cole, Kendrick Wale)... So i see the strides he's making but to be clear he's not Buzzing the way he should because he doesnt understand his Market and Def Jam was a horrible move for him.... They trying to market him from a Top Down Approach which works from a Big City perspective but Krit is a Chitlin circuit type artist...

I stopped thinking like just a Rapper a minute ago thats the only way I know this ? gon work for me until im in a position where all i have to do is think about the Music. but i have a ways to go for that...
    I'll advise u the same if u still making music...

i definitely feel that, thats part of why i slowed up last few years cuz of the stress of thinkin bout more than just the music but im getting back into it lately tho.