Top Tier General Discussion

Options

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt think this deserved its own thread so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yb9dGNl37Q

Nothing donetello does is thread worthy.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Danny sound terrible on wax
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Man I'm blown af , ? not letting me save the recording .

OUo1666.png

If I cant figure this ? out I'ma just post the lyrics, which is ? up cuz I had a funny ass intro and it wont be as funny typed.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

OUo1666.png

If I cant figure this ? out I'ma just post the lyrics, which is ? up cuz I had a funny ass intro and it wont be as funny typed.

Free up some hd space, its no rush clair gone postpone until at least 2106 anyway
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

OUo1666.png

Free up some hd space, its no rush clair gone postpone until at least 2106 anyway

Somehow i don't think this was a typo
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Its cool I can ? ric clair for you. Lef me know. Im all in
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goldie just wait until tomorrow 6pm....set it up wit a thread..and you renigged initially...but I see you and recipe like to rewrite history...but go ahead and drop it...
    Ill make the thread tomorrow and copy and paste your verse
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Really should wait unitl the 22nd like I said before...too many IC battles back to back...look like a gimmick,like we lookin for attention
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really should wait unitl the 22nd like I said before...too many IC battles back to back...look like a gimmick,like we lookin for attention

Nah people like battles we should have more battles in facts
    But have them drop on diffrent dates so each battle gets a good turnout on criticism
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Goldie just wait until tomorrow 6pm....set it up wit a thread..and you renigged initially...but I see you and recipe like to rewrite history...but go ahead and drop it...
    Ill make the thread tomorrow and copy and paste your verse

Pushed back within 5 min 2016 here we go.
  • _Goldie_
    edited December 2015
    Options
    CS Lookdude

Before the Clair vs Sage battle, the last battle was months ago. 2 back to back battles isnt too much.

6pm it is

The round is called "speedbag" , giving him back to back punches this ? is a speed bag /quick body bag.

3395680-21st-may-1965-american-boxing-champion-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=rSBelgcQxDkQIz2VlWocfj2YCmKYgMWW083b3%2FjO%2FrVQ8Oz8oREtVkp8Emn7LiDL
  • Chiraq Kxng
    Chiraq Kxng Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Danny Myers should be banned from all studios. The engineer needs to be shot, then reevaluate the purpose of life. Then Danny should INVEST in a frisbee company called Doo Doo Grits :'(

This joint is ELEPHANT butt
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

But have them drop on diffrent dates so each battle gets a good turnout on criticism
    CS Lookdude

Before the Clair vs Sage battle, the last battle was months ago. 2 back to back battles isnt too much.

Somewhere down the line we should have a tournament like UFF...and goldie could set it up wit the brackets...that would be dope....

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CS Lookdude

Somewhere down the line we should have a tournament like UFF...and goldie could set it up wit the brackets...that would be dope....

This ? trynna get his body bags back Foh
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

CS Lookdude

Clairs battle rap record is worse than Dots.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Danny Myers should be banned from all studios. The engineer needs to be shot, then reevaluate the purpose of life. Then Danny should INVEST in a frisbee company called Doo Doo Grits :'(

This joint is ELEPHANT butt

9joa9t.jpg
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2015
    Options

CS Lookdude

???....I only had four battles...beat biz by two reactions...tied wit goldie in the triple threat battle(he didn't drop a triple threat verse though)..lost to you and sage...y'all out here exaggerating..and my last battle was my first wit a thread..

And you talking alot of smack for someone who refuses to give a rematch...you out here playing Busta Douglas...need to save that energy for the_bride,cause who knows what she got in stored....you might wanna switch it up..that silk da shocker flow ain't gonna cut it...just letting you know right now..
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited December 2015
    Options
    If you think Clair beat me in a battle co sign this post... Ya thats what I thought. Delusional ? ?
  • _Goldie_
    Options

CS Lookdude

tied wit goldie in the triple threat battle.

OKYNqO.gif
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    JR Writer gonna be on AFM radio tonight
  • The Recipe
    Options
    JR Writer gonna be on AFM radio tonight

I hope the ? consider battling and get down with a crew like writers bloque, cuz the ? got too many bars he will just be ignored by mainstream. He could be top tier by next years easy.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I don't want to see no Verb vs Lux.. Verb hasn't done anything in the last year to deserve Lux.. I rather is Lux versus one those new ? w/ a pen then Verb Von Perm...

What has Lux done in the past year to deserve this type of respect??

At this point, handsome. Anyone can beat anyone on a give... Jersey.
    I don't want to see no Verb vs Lux.. Verb hasn't done anything in the last year to deserve Lux.. I rather is Lux versus one those new ? w/ a pen then Verb Von Perm...

Lmao yo clarify what that jersey ? is cuz i think i know but im not for sure. I think its a reference to a tsu surf song right?

You havent see Verb vs Surf?

Na...its from that battle?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Lmao yo clarify what that jersey ? is cuz i think i know but im not for sure. I think its a reference to a tsu surf song right?

You havent see Verb vs Surf?

Na...its from that battle?

The joke is that surf will end a verse half way through a bar and say Jersey. Either he knows he about to choke or he says ? it and ends his round.

It was daylyt that saw the humor from it after the surf vs verb battle then he had an inte... Jersey.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @loch121 i forgotvto @ you but you found us let me know if you wanna join BarTron also. I'll send you the invite.

yeah I want to join @iKingGodGivBiz
  • The Recipe
    Options
    https://youtu.be/MQUdUFkEEwg

Lmfao damn jr gave camron his whole 2nd life in rap.