was this the year of the coward on the IC?

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    242 new replies?? A fade better had been caught. If not and it's just the same ole back & forth...K...Y...S!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    @i ro ny , you are an aspiring rapper. Rise to the occasion, and release textual Ether.
    Buddy was an 'aspiring rapper' 5 yrs ago

Think it's time to call a ? a ? at this point

? , you work at a ? library.
    I don't have roommates and I have a car

Can you say the same Mr. Aspiring Rapper

I have a car and I have roommates.

Who gives a ? . You work at the ? library.

Bask in that ? .
    You mean 'ya'll' have a car

What's the problem with working in a library exactly?

My snapchat is Eyerone. I film ? from my car every ? day.

So there's that.

But back to you my ? ...you work at a ? library.

Let that sink in.
    I'm not understanding what's it's supposed to mean?

Do you think your job is 'better'?

What do you do that doesn't pay you enough to live on your own or to have your own car?

My job is wayyyyyyyyyy better than your ? . Trust me.

I CHOOSE to live with roommates so I can have MORE money. I'm hardly ever home. CLEARLY.

UNLIKE YALL, I actually leave the house. I know it's a foreign concept, you ? ass ? ...but try to follow.
    I don't trust you, you've proved to be a huge liar.

What do you do?

How are you 'never' when you were cammed up on Tiny Chat for a month straight? So you only went home to hang out with you internet friends? Really?

I'm a huge liar says the scared ? who says "I'll be in Virginia beach on December 5, 2015".

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.
    Questions hit to close to home? Don't wanna answer them b/c you don't want to lie anymore huh? Very smart of you.

A grown man with roommates in a house he doesn't even frequent (I guess he doing them whites a favor by paying rent), that spends his days in his car driving around eating outta fast food joints year round, is trying to convince me that working in the library should be frowned up on.

Ok yo, ok.........

Just 3 weeks ago, I became Linux+ Certified. My job payed for all that ? . That ? should give you a clue at what it is I do.

But YOU on the other hand, you a grown ass man working at the ? library. Congrats, you've reached the ceiling. There's no where to go but down, my ? .

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

All that tells me is you don't know when to stop lying.

I'm SUSE Linux certified, LPI, Linux+ certified, Security+ and in the process of getting my CISSP.

YOU?

You're ? ? certified with a major in library science.

This ? really tryin to prove his self worth......on the internet.

Hilarious

You're siding with a librarian.

By all means, keep it goin!

Not siding wit anybody but its facts bruh. You explaining to ? who dont give a ? bout you.

And I don't give a ? about them ? .

We even.

If we talking facts, let's talk about em.

@black_samson; he's a ? . Given the money to fly to fight me in California. Didn't fly. Why? Because ? .

@s2j; he's a ? . I told him a week in advance id be in DC for almost 11 hours if he wanted to scrap. Didn't show up nor post an address.Why? Because ? .

@chicity; he's a ? . I went to New York, where he lives and he was scared to post an address. His friend Mark saves his life. I give him an address in Virginia. He perpetrates for you Internet folk that he'd be here when Ray Charles himself could see that he was lying about the ? . Did he drive here? No. Why? Because ? .

@darcskies; gave him WEEKS notice that I'd be in his atmosphere. Told him to simply provide an address and id be on the way. Instead of doing this, he dances around the issue for hours. Has other people post the address instead of him. Why? I dunno but if I had to guess its because he's a ? ? .

So if we talking facts, there they are. Is 2016 the year of the coward, you ? right. Also, @black_samson has no black friends and @chicity is a grown ass man librarian. And proud of it, at that. Smh.

You can get distracted by that whole "white folks say ? " ? if you want.

139763052797775199Quack.svg.hi.png

Donald, stop lying. It's sad.

Placing RAPATEE & FURY into a GPS system isn't hard (especially since you literally had a picture AND a time I'd be there AND an address)....YOU DUCKED ME.

Saying, "yes, Jamel, we'll meet at a gym and box it out" isn't hard. YOU DUCKED JAMEL.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

Get your repressed homosexual "maybe if I fake tough online for 6 months straight the '? ' will leave my ? " ass the ? outta here wit that ? ...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? ducks man. Lmfao stop that ?
  • DarcSkies
    Options

LOL Bruh, Google got soooooo many duck picture options. THis is only the tip of the beak-berg.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    242 new replies?? A fade better had been caught. If not and it's just the same ole back & forth...K...Y...S!

Breh, I'm right here.

Look at how these ? dance around the topic of beef. They clearly don't want static.

But what they WANT is LOLs.

Imagine that.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    internet-reality.gif

Exactly.

These ? don't want no smoke.

They want to TYPE. It's evident. Y'all applaud the ? ? because y'all prolly don't want no real problems either.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @i ro ny , you are an aspiring rapper. Rise to the occasion, and release textual Ether.

Bask in that ? .

So there's that.

Let that sink in.

What do you do that doesn't pay you enough to live on your own or to have your own car?

I CHOOSE to live with roommates so I can have MORE money. I'm hardly ever home. CLEARLY.

UNLIKE YALL, I actually leave the house. I know it's a foreign concept, you ? ass ? ...but try to follow.

What do you do?

How are you 'never' when you were cammed up on Tiny Chat for a month straight? So you only went home to hang out with you internet friends? Really?

I'm a huge liar says the scared ? who says "I'll be in Virginia beach on December 5, 2015".

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.
    Questions hit to close to home? Don't wanna answer them b/c you don't want to lie anymore huh? Very smart of you.

A grown man with roommates in a house he doesn't even frequent (I guess he doing them whites a favor by paying rent), that spends his days in his car driving around eating outta fast food joints year round, is trying to convince me that working in the library should be frowned up on.

Ok yo, ok.........

Just 3 weeks ago, I became Linux+ Certified. My job payed for all that ? . That ? should give you a clue at what it is I do.

But YOU on the other hand, you a grown ass man working at the ? library. Congrats, you've reached the ceiling. There's no where to go but down, my ? .

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

I'm SUSE Linux certified, LPI, Linux+ certified, Security+ and in the process of getting my CISSP.

YOU?

Hilarious

Not siding wit anybody but its facts bruh. You explaining to ? who dont give a ? bout you.

We even.

@black_samson; he's a ? . Given the money to fly to fight me in California. Didn't fly. Why? Because ? .

@s2j; he's a ? . I told him a week in advance id be in DC for almost 11 hours if he wanted to scrap. Didn't show up nor post an address.Why? Because ? .

@chicity; he's a ? . I went to New York, where he lives and he was scared to post an address. His friend Mark saves his life. I give him an address in Virginia. He perpetrates for you Internet folk that he'd be here when Ray Charles himself could see that he was lying about the ? . Did he drive here? No. Why? Because ? .

@darcskies; gave him WEEKS notice that I'd be in his atmosphere. Told him to simply provide an address and id be on the way. Instead of doing this, he dances around the issue for hours. Has other people post the address instead of him. Why? I dunno but if I had to guess its because he's a ? ? .

So if we talking facts, there they are. Is 2016 the year of the coward, you ? right. Also, @black_samson has no black friends and @chicity is a grown ass man librarian. And proud of it, at that. Smh.

Placing RAPATEE & FURY into a GPS system isn't hard (especially since you literally had a picture AND a time I'd be there AND an address)....YOU DUCKED ME.

Saying, "yes, Jamel, we'll meet at a gym and box it out" isn't hard. YOU DUCKED JAMEL.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

Get your repressed homosexual "maybe if I fake tough online for 6 months straight the '? ' will leave my ? " ass the ? outta here wit that ? ...

You wouldn't even say ? in tinychat.

All that ? you type is moot.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

LOL Bruh, Google got soooooo many duck picture options. THis is only the tip of the beak-berg.

The beak-berg.

Really.

That's y'all ? .
  •  i ro ny
    edited December 2015
    Options
    And again, how can I duck someone who didn't even fly to California when they had the money funded to them?

Impossible. Clearly, he "ducked" me. Maybe if you stopped ? that ? for 10 minutes, you'd see it for what it is.

• DarcSkies
    Options

Bask in that ? .

So there's that.

Let that sink in.

What do you do?

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.

Ok yo, ok.........

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

YOU?

Hilarious

We even.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

tumblr_lws5g1FB2a1qht847.gif

Get this "Shaquita Keelolo Johnston" sista child ? ass ? the ? outta here ? .

What are you a15 year old black ? popping gum in her mouth and rolling her ? neck?

You just typed the equivalent to, "Uggggh, ? dont act like u dont see me...what? U cant SPEAK to a real ? or sumthin?!"
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Yow this ? is looking like The Reason.
    Yall constantly picking on the ? from VA that keeps repeating himself
    And apparently everyones having the time of their lives in this constant loop.....an izanami if u will

Am i the only 1 seeing this ?

Dead at izanami
  •  i ro ny
    Options

Bask in that ? .

So there's that.

Let that sink in.

What do you do?

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.

Ok yo, ok.........

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

YOU?

Hilarious

We even.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

What are you a15 year old black ? popping gum in her mouth and rolling her ? neck?

You just typed the equivalent to, "Uggggh, ? dont act like u dont see me...what? U cant SPEAK to a real ? or sumthin?!"

No GIFs can save you.

We were there.

You sounded a ? ? . Where was your ? typing then?

No where. Because you're a ? clown ass ? .
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Shaquita what?

? , you dress in drag.

• DarcSkies
    Options
    Shaquita what?

? , you dress in drag.

Bask in that ? .

So there's that.

Let that sink in.

What do you do?

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.

Ok yo, ok.........

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

YOU?

Hilarious

We even.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

No GIFs can save you.

We were there.

wait so you not showing up to back up that tough talk is cool.

But my ignoring you in Tinychat is proof of being afraid of you?

Even though I was ready and willing to ruin what little is left of your future on that very day?

I wish your mental illness would allow you to hear how desperate and pathetic you sound.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Shaquita what?

? , you dress in drag.

Bask in that ? .

So there's that.

Let that sink in.

What do you do?

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.

Ok yo, ok.........

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

YOU?

Hilarious

We even.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

No GIFs can save you.

We were there.

Even though I was ready and willing to ruin what little is left of your future on that very day?

I wish your mental illness would allow you to hear how desperate and pathetic you sound.

You were a ? in the tinychat.

You are a ? on this forum.

And you're a ? in real life, ? .
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    And again, how can I duck someone who didn't even fly to California when they had the money funded to them?

Impossible. Clearly, he "ducked" me. Maybe if you stopped ? that ? for 10 minutes, you'd see it for what it is.

Here's how DONALD:

It wasnt him. EVERYBODY wanted to know you wasnt gonna pull no ? ? because we all know if you two did fight he'd beat the black off your ass. And that's a LOT of beating. So when you started losing the fight (and we all know you would) nobody wanted you or your loser friends to pull no ? ...

You kept threatening him and so people didn't wanna give him the money.

All you had to do was answer a simple question: "WOULD YOU FIGHT JAMEL HAND TO HAND...GLOVES OR BARE KNUCKES 1-ON-1"

And your ? ass pranced around for literally a WEEK! not answering the question BECAUSE YOU'RE A ? ....

White_domesticated_duck,_stretching.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Shaquita what?

? , you dress in drag.

Bask in that ? .

So there's that.

Let that sink in.

What do you do?

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.

Ok yo, ok.........

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

YOU?

Hilarious

We even.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

No GIFs can save you.

We were there.

You were a ? in the tinychat.

You are a ? on this forum.

And you're a ? in real life, ? .
    Yes, laughing at you squirm in your seat, listening to your voice ? explaining yourself to Kat, watching as your voice got loud as ? when Kat complimented me was truly a sign of cowardice on my part.

1. I got a compliment from a chick you desperate for attention from within 5 minutes when you been trying to get her to go out with you for months.

2. I made you so mad you literally walked away from your computer to the point Kat asked you if you'd been crying...And I aint have to say One.? .Word.

I wouldn't mention TinyChat if I were you young lady. Just my presence alone snatched the ? right out of you for the whole room to see.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C'mon yall, just stop.

Went through a few pages then just skipped to the end.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    wait, so i read thru the rest of the thread and this house ass ? lets his cracka-ass roommates call him ? ? he's THAT ? lame where he is actually cool with white guys saying ? ?

tumblr_n5mj0jbD3O1qzijlno7_500.gif

are you ? serious? wtf is wrong with you ? ass ? self-love and self-esteem? does it make you feel like a good ? to let them white devils talk to you like that? you feel accepted? part of the crowd? ? that is so ? pathetic. you deserve ever iota of hate and disrepesct you get on here, cuz it's clear you don't respect your damn self anyway.

tumblr_may0asRPbp1r0bk8io1_500.gif

just to be clear, i hate you and every dumb-ass, tap-dancing, whitey-placating, ? -eating grin having ? with a passion, like i literally hate you

Kai must want me to fall in love
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    C'mon yall, just stop.

Went through a few pages then just skipped to the end.

Who you tellin
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bask in that ? .

So there's that.

Let that sink in.

What do you do?

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.

Ok yo, ok.........

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

YOU?

Hilarious

We even.

...YOU.ARE.A.DUCK.

...YOU.ARE.A.COWARD.

No GIFs can save you.

Aha
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That miserable ? 's life sucks.

That's why he spends so much time trying to convince everyone that he is happier than them.

Yeah...totally not a future suicide.

You have no black friends.

So you really letting wiggas calling you ? ... Smh

On Top on that you want to ? on your brothers.

You lawse
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You have no black friends" and "post ya itinerary" is how ill remember 2015 on the ic lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

? , go play somewhere. I don't need you rag taggin and instigating. ? off.
    ? whole face look like a bad strip of road.

That ? is why parents tell their kids "keep making faces like that and its gonna stick."

? i bet barbers get mad as hell when he walk in. "How you expect me to run some clippers thru THAT ? !?"

Not funny but yeah.

You're a cornball with no black friends to speak of.

Nothing you say will ever change the fact that you let the IC find out that you somebodies pet ? .

By the looks of things, you're your wife's "pet ? ". Speaking of which, ain't it about time for your stay-at-home ass to hide from your wife & go to the gym to be around what you love? You know, sweaty, half naked dudes & that sort of thing?
    You were still caught by multiple IC posters being a Pet ? .

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Caught?

You're a ? idiot.

I give no ? about a word. You do. And that's cool.

You have no black friends to speak of. The only black people you know exist on the IC.

Do your black friends know you get called ? by your roommates?

My black friends don't care about that ? !

Now back to YOUR lack of black friends.

When's the last time you were even around more than 4 black people?

Go.

tumblr_mw7c0fzrMO1s5dhhwo1_250.gif

did this ? just admit that his alleged black friends are just a big a ? ? as he is. What yall came out the same ? ? factory?

Dog my white friends have shot at folk on my behalf. You think I care about something like them saying "? ". ? . My world don't stop for that.

I get it, you feel a way about it. I don't hafta question the loyalty of MY friends. The only time we care if a white person says "? " is if they ain't grow up with us.

Now you tryna OUTFRENCH me again