El Chapo Tells ISIS to Stop ? ' with His Operation

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Cartel Leader Chapo Guzmán Threatens War on ISIS After Terrorists Destroy Drug Shipment
Published December 10, 2015
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/12/10/looks-like-it-on-chapo-guzman-threatens-war-on-isis-after-terrorists-destroy/

ISIS%20Chapo%20Crop.jpg

Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzman has a lot of enemies: the Mexican government, the Drug Enforcement Administration, Donald Trump.

But now the world's most powerful drug trafficker is taking one what is arguably the world's most feared organization, ISIS.

Chapo's anger toward the radical jihadist group does not stem from some sense of altruism for the victims of the recent attacks in Paris or San Bernardino, but instead from concerns about his bottom line after ISIS destroyed several of his Sinaloa Cartel's drug shipments moving through the Middle East.

In a harshly worded email to ISIS, which was leaked by the website Cartel Blog, Guzmán sent a stark warning to ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi about messing with the cartel's business.

"You [ISIS] are not soldiers," Guzmán purportedly wrote. "You are nothing but lowly p**. Your ? cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation."

Guzmán added: "My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next ? that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them. It looks like it's on."

The Sinaloa Cartel is considered the world's largest drug trafficking organization, with operations running throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. In the Middle East, the cartel has become a major provider of ? , ecstasy and other so-called party drugs to oil-rich princes and businessmen throughout the region.

Islamic State fighters, however, abhor the use of drugs and have systemically been destroying any cartel shipments they get their hands on.

While the group is prolific on social media and in their video output, ISIS has so far not responded to the threats from Guzmán.

In his letter, Guzmán also hints that if he succeeds in destroying the terrorist group then he should be given immunity from prosecution. Guzmán made a highly-publicized escape earlier this year from a maximum security prison in Mexico, where he was awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges.

"It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo's drug cartel!" Guzmán reportedly wrote. "They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!"

Comments