Smidddddddack! IRONY VS Chi City GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND!! WHO YOU GOT? *UPDATE* Chi ducked the fade

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lou, you really hit Six? My Eskimo!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ ? being late to knowing he smashed Six
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why she left.

She got exposed for ? w Alaskan Lou.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    That's why she left.

another example of people not keeping it a buck.

but yall like characters and ? gimmicks.

to the point where yall make this person a ? mod, even.

ridiculous.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    That's why she left.

ridiculous.

Tbh, when Six was made a mod, it was one of the few times where majority of the IC was in unison over their displeasure. That was one person most of the people didn't want as a mod.

That's why her fall from grace was epic. For some, it was like being liberated from a 40 year tyranny by a dictator.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Six was cool. Had good ideas tbh. But she did have her moments.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    That's why she left.

ridiculous.

I was flabbergasted when it happened. And the ? ? that appointed her as such had the nerve to act like it was a good decision.
    That's why she left.

ridiculous.

Tbh, when Six was made a mod, it was one of the few times where majority of the IC was in unison over their displeasure. That was one person most of the people didn't want as a mod.

That's why her fall from grace was epic. For some, it was like being liberated from a 40 year tyranny by a dictator.

Nah the females and a bunch of simp ass dudes supported her modship. I remember it like it was yesterday
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Six was cool. Had good ideas tbh. But she did have her moments.

what moments?

she was cute.

thats it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    That's why she left.

ridiculous.

I was flabbergasted when it happened. And the ? ? that appointed her as such had the nerve to act like it was a good decision.
    That's why she left.

ridiculous.

Nah the females and a bunch of simp ass dudes supported her modship. I remember it like it was yesterday

Hell the females were the ones who turned on her. Lol!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only after the charlie head tape. B4 then they were following her ass around like she was harriet tubman.
    6 talked ? . They talked ? .
    6 posted ? nudes to ? males off and their old ass would follow suite. It was disgusting
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Only after the charlie head tape. B4 then they were following her ass around like she was harriet tubman.
    6 talked ? . They talked ? .
    6 posted ? nudes to ? males off and their old ass would follow suite.[/b] It was disgusting

suit.......this happened?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read through some of thread. So @i ro NY is mad at people checking him for letting white people call him ? ?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I read through some of thread. So @i ro NY is mad at people checking him for letting white people call him ? ?

breh, ? aint "checking" me for ? .

my ? is black, white, orange, blue and everything in between.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    this will probably the only time i speak on the matter and i HATE to be THAT guy, but technically

the ? tinychat, as I recall, never called him a ? . She said something to the effect of ? food in response to a question about could she cook ? food or something.

might be semantics or whatever, and she may actually call him ? when they are amongst each other. I honestly dont care, BUT the moment in question, from TC, was that she made a reference to ? food

my memory isnt as impeccable as some of ya'll so please feel free to clarify anything I may have gotten wrong.

~back to lurking~
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    this will probably the only time i speak on the matter and i HATE to be THAT guy, but technically

the ? tinychat, as I recall, never called him a ? . She said something to the effect of ? food in response to a question about could she cook ? food or something.

might be semantics or whatever, and she may actually call him ? when they are amongst each other. I honestly dont care, BUT the moment in question, from TC, was that she made a reference to ? food

my memory isnt as impeccable as some of ya'll so please feel free to clarify anything I may have gotten wrong.

~back to lurking~

breh, they dont wanna hear that ? .

of course she doesnt say ? in everyday conversations.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

~back to lurking~
    You should have never left lurking bc the conversation is much bigger than a white ? TC calling him a ? or referring to ? food
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

~back to lurking~
    You should have never left lurking bc the conversation is much bigger than a white ? TC calling him a ? or referring to ? food

thats why it was my two cents haha. I have no dog in the fight

but ...ya'll keep on
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

~back to lurking~

yeah, its about you being a ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    ? the context

Crackas cant even say n-word around me

? had to be raised in the suburbs to allow that ?

Being "raised in the suburbs" has nothing to do with it.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It has everything to do with it