Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    22.5K New posts and these ? still talkin about meetin to fight. 2 months I been gone bruh, ya'll obviously don't want no work for real.
    Let me tell you bruh, that confused young ? is suffering from a case of trying to keep it real going wrong. On the Internet no less

He trying to prove his toughness to a bunch of ppl he don't give a ? about, on a site he don't give a ? about

He trying to convince ppl he looking for a fight when in reality he looking for some friends

@_Lefty

At first I read that and was like "this taylor swift ass ? talkin like he got sense for once" then I saw your sig. I know what you doin. You a funny guy.
    Thank you but I'm dead ass, these are straight fact

I'm over entertaining this stupid ? , have no idea why he keeps trying to talk to me about his lies

As for my sig, I got them cut off and completely forgot about it but I can see how it looks as if I'm still entertaining it
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

if im such a ? and a "ducker", why yall so scared to drop addresses.

they dont even hafta be your home address.

i'll tell u why

because these ? are HOES. SCARED HOES, at that.

they know i'll pop the ? up and ? up their life and they dont want that to mess up their comfy gig of talking ? anonymously via the internet. i get it.

I knew you had that thing wit the homie samson, but damn eyerizzy. You got beef wit this many ? on the net, you might wanna check the common denominator. Do ya music, ? ain't that serious. Last thing you wanna think of if you get in some real ? is "was the posts worth it". Probably not.

the common denominator is that they some ? ass ? that think talking ? on the internet is fun.

and im all for the "real" ? .
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i dont do the whole "talk ? " thing on the internet.

i beat ? ? .

i give these ? a chance to back up the ? they talk and they dont want no smoke.

they pussified.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

they do this ? for LOLs.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh look we talking about fighting again....

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this cat so hurt...
  •  i ro ny
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh look we talking about fighting again....

nah, we talking about ? ass ? that talk ? on the internet like its WHOA.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 posts in a row but he not here for the '? talking'........

It's like watching a car wreck yo
  • Tragedy1
    Tragedy1 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    I think there is a clear and direct reason for hedonistic utilitarians to reject monogamy (someone couldn't be necessarily against their partner having sex or being physically intimate with other people, while still in a relationship with them, if they sympathized with both them and their prospective other partners instead of viewing them as possessions and as competitors nor would they want to promote competition among the people they are attracted to and thus potentially interested in who are also attracted to and potentially interested in them by limiting themselves to one if they were committed to the idea of universal sympathy and egalitarianism and I think the nature of sexual/sensual attraction is inherently polygamous whether someone lives a monogamous lifestyle or not), even though most would probably deny that. Promoting hedonistic utilitarianism necessarily implies promoting non-monogamy, I don't think H.U's have a reason to reject romantic relationships per se but if I'm right that someone can only be in love with one person at a time, then I'm not sure how meaningful the concept of multiple formal or committed romantic relationships is or what would distinguish them from platonic friendships with benefits (even if they involve non-sexual physical intimacy associated with romantic relationships). That came out jumbled and idiotic but it was on my mind and I don't want to waste more time expanding or clarifying.

I'm re-watching Oz online, I'm on the third season. It's a lot better than the Wire, i.m.o. Not that the Wire minus season 2 was that bad.
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone actually got into a fist fight? I have. Just asking.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing is ? is fighting is the onset of diabetes and heart disease
  •  i ro ny
    edited December 2015
    Options

i'll tell u why

they know i'll pop the ? up and ? up their life and they dont want that to mess up their comfy gig of talking ? anonymously via the internet. i get it.

I knew you had that thing wit the homie samson, but damn eyerizzy. You got beef wit this many ? on the net, you might wanna check the common denominator. Do ya music, ? ain't that serious. Last thing you wanna think of if you get in some real ? is "was the posts worth it". Probably not.

the common denominator is that they some ? ass ? that think talking ? on the internet is fun.

No you not. Nobody really built for it, if you do think you want it, you ain't seen it. It take a special kind of crazy to keep tryin to walk into unnecessary ? , and i typically avoid ? like that because they future is...... questionable. I don't take you for that type, but we are our actions. I've heard your music, time is fleeting bruh, don't waste it. Especially on people you don't have a real axe to grind with. Keep makin good music. You probably into it wit these ? for nothin. if I drive for hours or fly to another city, i'ma break bread, talk that IC ? to em just cause, but it would never be no real pressure. You a cool ? , don't be a ? .

@_lefty

we went to harlem to SPECIFICALLY ? this ? @chicity up.

you dont know what you're talking about fam.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

i'll tell u why

No you not. Nobody really built for it, if you do think you want it, you ain't seen it. It take a special kind of crazy to keep tryin to walk into unnecessary ? , and i typically avoid ? like that because they future is...... questionable. I don't take you for that type, but we are our actions. I've heard your music, time is fleeting bruh, don't waste it. Especially on people you don't have a real axe to grind with. Keep makin good music. You probably into it wit these ? for nothin. if I drive for hours or fly to another city, i'ma break bread, talk that IC ? to em just cause, but it would never be no real pressure. You a cool ? , don't be a ? .

@lefty_

? you let white people calling you ? !!
  • Brother_Five
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And...here..we....go..
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

i'll tell u why

Again @_Lefty with the logic

heres the logic.

you talk ? , you might just get the ? slapped out of u in real life.

cause and effect.

but what yall applaud is talk.

i respect action. i've given all these ? ass ? an opportunity to prove that i'm some sort of a ? .

they dont want to do that.

they want to TYPE.

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i'll tell u why

@lefty_

You put the underscore on the wrong side, that's a violation. And if i'm in Manhattan, and I don't live there, i'm not going to resolve no beef from the ic lol. I'm not exerting no energy fightin no ? unless its a real problem. You know how much energy it take to talk around NY? I'm tryin to see the sights my G. I'm in time square watchin the big ? body painted chicks while my fiance not lookin lol. Just sayin bruh, it ain't that serious. That's how pac got smoked.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone actually got into a fist fight? I have. Just asking.

on this site?

nah, the closest encounters we've had in the time that i've been here was

-Mikey met/ran into Loca at a rally march

-Du went looking for RD?? or somebody at some strip mall during his break. He recorded and everything and was asking dudes if they knew him...nobody did, du left and went back to work

-Axel and (i cant remember ol dude name) met up for a game of basketball. It was also recorded. Axel then hit that famous "hmph" sound like when the wiley coyote used to hit the side of the cliff, when he drove to the lane, tried to do a dream shake, then ol boy inadvertently stepped on his foot and axel fell. I wanna say he lost the game too, but i could be wrong

-OB got her purse stole by some dude on this site

-twinzmom and Matt got married...dafuq?

im sure there are more, but none of the following acts lead to bloodshed
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i'll tell u why

@lefty_

You put the underscore on the wrong side, that's a violation. And if i'm in Manhattan, and I don't live there, i'm not going to resolve no beef from the ic lol. I'm not exerting no energy fightin no ? unless its a real problem. You know how much energy it take to talk around NY? I'm tryin to see the sights my G. I'm in time square watchin the big ? body painted chicks while my fiance not lookin lol. Just sayin bruh, it ain't that serious. That's how pac got smoked.

thats the difference between me and you.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i'll tell u why

Again @_Lefty with the logic

heres the logic.

you talk ? , you might just get the ? slapped out of u in real life.

cause and effect.

but what yall applaud is talk.

i respect action. i've given all these ? ass ? an opportunity to prove that i'm some sort of a ? .

they dont want to do that.

they want to TYPE.

So you in your feelings cause ? clowned you is all getting from all of this ? .

"clowned" me? nah.

? said they wanted to fight.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tragedy1 wrote: »
    I think there is a clear and direct reason for hedonistic utilitarians to reject monogamy (someone couldn't be necessarily against their partner having sex or being physically intimate with other people, while still in a relationship with them, if they sympathized with both them and their prospective other partners instead of viewing them as possessions and as competitors nor would they want to promote competition among the people they are attracted to and thus potentially interested in who are also attracted to and potentially interested in them by limiting themselves to one if they were committed to the idea of universal sympathy and egalitarianism and I think the nature of sexual/sensual attraction is inherently polygamous whether someone lives a monogamous lifestyle or not), even though most would probably deny that. Promoting hedonistic utilitarianism necessarily implies promoting non-monogamy, I don't think H.U's have a reason to reject romantic relationships per se but if I'm right that someone can only be in love with one person at a time, then I'm not sure how meaningful the concept of multiple formal or committed romantic relationships is or what would distinguish them from platonic friendships with benefits (even if they involve non-sexual physical intimacy associated with romantic relationships). That came out jumbled and idiotic but it was on my mind and I don't want to waste more time expanding or clarifying.

I'm re-watching Oz online, I'm on the third season. It's a lot better than the Wire, i.m.o. Not that the Wire minus season 2 was that bad.

@babelipsss

Yeah.... That's Ubuntu
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I think a ? got fired over this ic ? a few years back when ? kept calling his job