10 HipHop facts you didnt know...maybe you did.

Options

Comments

• finboy
    finboy Members Posts: 109
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ice cube was supposed to play snoops role in baby boy as well, that movie might have actually been decent if it was 2pac & cube

i seem to remember LL Cool J getting his chain jacked by the real 50 cent too
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Really? Most of this info you can hear out of the artist mouths in magazine-interviews, website interviews, documentaries, or in books like "Queens Reigns Supreme", orL.L.'s books,

Some of this info is on Smack D.V.D's, You-tube video's, F.B.I. files, police reports and in song lyrics as well.

Do what other people do, find something you think isn't true and we will try to give you the source...

...or keep it moving because if you cant add-on or prove something false you just wasting space.

^^^^^^always gotta be one of these types LOL.

And you actually believe anything those bolded sources states.
    Stupidity at its finest.
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hahahaha funny ? .

its funny but other ? gotta do there research pac and prodigy were notorious on the dance floor in the 1980's. While 1980s was the decade where ? caught the most bodies, no one caught more bodies then prodigy and pac.......the way they use to throw ? in the air in there tutus and catch them on one twinkle toe was down-right cold blooded gangsta
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haha that ? n that soulja slim question
    like a lil ? waitin by the window for his daddy to come home n he never do
    haahaha
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Who killed soulja slim?

Fuckk asnwer the question

Only the cat that did it and whoever put out the hit know.

I heared a rumor that pastor troy had some cat from SC killed before he blew up.
  • tdoto88
    tdoto88 Members Posts: 751
    edited June 2010
    Options
    daz156 wrote: »
    3 and 9 are straight up BS

nah 3 is true... go watch the real 50 cent documentary (it should be on youtube).. dude was straight G'd up its crazy

9 is true too... go watch Big Puns documentary... i think it was his aunt or sister tht said it
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the movie baby boy was supposed to go to pac at first(rumor)
    pac was supposed to be in menace 2 society untill he knocked out one of the hughes brothers(fact)

the baby boy rumor is fact i heard it out of singletons mouth that is why jody has a poster of pac in his room
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Everybody knows Michelle has a baby with Suge and Dre.She was famous at one point

Ra didn't get his chain took by 50 cent but,50 was plotting on doing it til somebody convinced him not to.I saw that story on the movie about 50's life that Jimmy Henchmen made.

So who killed Soulja Slim?I gotta check that out

Rae spoke on smoking ? in raps.They be talking bout woolie blunts.never heard Ghost smoked but,I assume he was with rae.ODB looked like he smoked ? str8 up.RIP ? .Rae whole album had them snorting coke.A lot of dudes their age in NY
    smoked ? b4
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    its funny but other ? gotta do there research pac and prodigy were notorious on the dance floor in the 1980's. While 1980s was the decade where ? caught the most bodies, no one caught more bodies then prodigy and pac.......the way they use to throw ? in the air in there tutus and catch them on one twinkle toe was down-right cold blooded gangsta

and biggie was the frank white of baggin groceries....he had that ? on lock!
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @bankrupt baller

That's true, John Singleton wrote Baby Boy for Pac and he wrote Higher Learning with Pac in mind but, after Ayanna Jackson accused him of ? , the company forced him to take him out the movie. The role that Omar Epps played was suppose to be Pac.

The reason why Pac knocked out one of the Hughes Brothers was because, they got mad at him for working with John Singleton, who was their rivalry back then.
    So they threatened Pac with, if he doesn't stop working with John, they was going to let him go.
  • badend66
    badend66 Members Posts: 138
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got a question???

Why did Erick Sermon swan dive out that window bacc in the day??? lol
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    @bankrupt baller

That's true, John Singleton wrote Baby Boy for Pac and he wrote Higher Learning with Pac in mind but, after Ayanna Jackson accused him of ? , the company forced him to take him out the movie. The role that Omar Epps played was suppose to be Pac.

The reason why Pac knocked out one of the Hughes Brothers was because, they got mad at him for working with John Singleton, who was their rivalry back then.
    So they threatened Pac with, if he doesn't stop working with John, they was going to let him go.

pac was suppose to play o dog but pac didnt have the time because of singleton movie and asked for a smaller part from the hughes so they got upset and told him he could play the crackhead part and thats when he confronted them both and punch one in the face and the other brother ran off according to pac
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    And you actually believe anything those bolded sources states.
    Stupidity at its finest.
    Their more credible sources you......but nobody believes anything you say either so go figure.
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jay-Z be doin numbers (allegedly)
    conquests:
    Foxy Brown
    Beyonce
    Charli Baltimore
    Free from 106 n Park
    Mya
    Supahead
    Blu Cantrell
    Carmen (Nas bm)
    Amil (lol)
    Aaliyah (damn)
    Rhianna (lol)
    more....
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @badend66

I always wondered about that too Lol
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Denzel Washington and Tupac are related... thru Zab Judah lol
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    @badend66

I always wondered about that too Lol

I just assumed he was high off dust and tried to commit suicide lol

but interviews he always says that wasn't the case
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and biggie was the frank white of baggin groceries....he had that ? on lock!

laaaaaaaaaaame.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    badend66 wrote: »
    conquests:
    Foxy Brown
    Beyonce
    Charli Baltimore
    Free from 106 n Park
    Mya
    Supahead
    Blu Cantrell
    Carmen (Nas bm)
    Amil (lol)
    Aaliyah (damn)
    Rhianna (lol)
    more....

I think everyone besides mya is old news to me...he even mentioned free in a line once a few years ago
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Keepin It Real WIth Bang Em Smurf: Says Lloyd Banks Aint A Street Nicca & Tony Yayo Is Soft + Speaking On Night Where G-Unit Almost Squared Off With Suge Knight & His Goons! "Eminem Came With A Bulletproof Vest"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7U6JgqS16lk6PG53
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    I think everyone besides mya is old news to me...he even mentioned free in a line once a few years ago

When did Jay mention Free in a song?? If Jay really smashed Free, than this ? just might be the biggest playa the industry has ever seen (next to LL Cool J and Camron).
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "Too Short never had Hoes untill he got famous"

Same goes with damn near 100% of rappers
  • badend66
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When did Jay mention Free in a song?? If Jay really smashed Free, than this ? just might be the biggest playa the industry has ever seen (next to LL Cool J and Camron).

I don't think its that hard to smash Free, if you got that bread you can hit jus about any industry ? (Rocsi)

Shiddd Canibus and Wyclef probably tagged team Free fat ? ass before Lol
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    A member of Bone Thugs N Harmony hinted that there was something fishy about Eazy E's sickness and how fast he passed away. You can hear it on a previous episode of the Foxxhole.

Xzibit told a story about Puffy taking him to a ? party.

While Common and Erykah Badu were dating, Badu claimed to be celibate and Common never hit. Months later, Badu ended up pregnant with the DOC's child. Common LAUCED.

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett have an open relationship and have sex with other people. Jada Pinkett was also a rap jumpoff before Will saved her after his failed attempt of saving Pepa.

Plies is college educated and not a real goon.

Petey Pablo served 5 years in prison for robbery before making it big.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2010
    Options
    badend66 wrote: »
    conquests:
    Foxy Brown
    Beyonce
    Charli Baltimore
    Free from 106 n Park
    Mya