Nicki Minaj Hits Back at Critics: To Undermine My Skill is Comical

Options
Young Stef
Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nicki Minaj has led a successful career since jumping on the scene a few years back, but there are still some people questioning her skills, whom she hit back at on Twitter.

The "Anaconda" rapper addressed the critics on her page, writing, "I've gone toe to toe w/everyone of your favorite male MC's. To undermine my skill & diversity as an MC is actually comical @ this point." She then specifically pointed at Bossip, who asked their followers why there aren't many mainstream female rappers.

"I saw Bossip retweeting ignorance so I figured I'd put that out there. Lol. The greats give me my respect. The great journalists as well. If a male rapper was on tracks w/Wayne, Jay, Eminem, Kanye, etc going ROUND 4 ROUND he'd b hailed as a GREAT as well. Jealousy is a disease."

Nicki also thanked her haters in the tweets, which you can check out in the above slide.

Source: Twitter vladtv.com/article/215526/nicki-minaj-hits-back-at-critics-to-undermine-my-skill-is-comical

Comments

• Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all whitr g fazos
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't gon lie...? her music I just wanna see her naked

She can do the music for her sex tape is the only way I will listen willingly
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ? her music. shes trash and her voice is annoying. never seen the big deal

• mchg
    mchg Members Posts: 190 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    :bawling: @ this wack ass, talentless, ghetto Geisha doll looking, Cash $ ? dumpster fronting like she even in the same universe as Hova Da Gawd

:bawling: @ Weezyana F(ake) ? spending her tour $ on 8 ? & smokin herself silly enuff 2 front like Hova Da Gawd ain't body her on Monster worse than her surgeon botched her extended back enhancement surgery

:bawling: @ ? Latifah aka Lauryn Overthehill fronting like Hova Da Gawd ain't so far outta her league that his worst adlibs don't ? on her best 50 verses combined

:bawling: @ Hoenika aka Notorious T.H.O.T.'s garbage ass flow bein ? on by Hova Da Gawd's GOAT flow even worse than Drizzy Vanilli ? on her mifey (male wifey) Weak Mills

:bawling: @ this ? awful, tone deaf, Sultan of Section 8 Ratchets/Dollar Store skeet receptacle ? wit Hova Da Gawd's lyricism when she makes Instathot anthems for delusional ? ? ghostwritten by some moist ass, lip smacking, ? popping, 3rd world coconut ? buffer

Young! :bawling:
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here nicki. The crazy ? is that all Bossip did was ask a sincere question which is why aren't there more mainstream female rappers.

She all in her feelings, insecure ass.

Lol, I can't even imagine what's it like to be in the room with her and meek, 2 overly sensitive ? , each agreeing with everything the next one says.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get the hate.

Musically she's as good as anybody else out now, not saying that I like her music but thats what I consider to be the state of Hip Hop in 2015.

? got issues with their own sexuality. Seriously, why would you choose a man over a girl with pretty face and a fat (albeit fake) ? ?

I'd take Nicki over Drake, Meek, J Cole, 2 Chainz, Kendrick (yes Kendrick), Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Jay Z, Nas
    (I said it), etc.

nicki-minaj-instagram.jpg

@supergangster would you rather be alone in a room with Nas, Prodigy or Nicki Minaj?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delusions of Grandeur

How she made it this far & lasted this long only shows how bad things have become musically.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was she even offended about? The tweet was why there wasn't "MORE" - not why aren't there any mainstream female rappers
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i am not ? . It would be a honor to hang out with Nas and talk about stories behind his records and much more.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Still all this Nicki hate.. yet we got Fetty Wap fans in the building. ? outta here.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can rap when she wanna go in...but the fact is she has a formula that involves making ALOT of commercial pop music and no matter what people say she sticking to it bc it's been working. I never bought a nicky minaj album for the same reason I don't buy drake albums they can rap but I'm not paying for all them fillers and jingles in between the actual good songs in they albums
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would rather be in a room with Prodigy and Nas. No ? . I dont care wwhat u think but I am more intrested in rap than im in women. I never had luck with women they always cheat on me and left me. I hate em.. But one day ill get a real wife.

What the ? ?!