50 Cent Clowns Rick Ross For Selling 30k Albums

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't @ me
    I ain't got nothing to do with your conversations with ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Damn, so fif clowned Ross about his sales but he ended up selling less than Ross? Embarrassing.

Obvious ? eating cape having face saving post. This thread hurts your soul to come into

Wtf you talmbout? Hurts my soul? Lol...bruh I ain't invested like you are. I actually enjoy the music of both artist.
    Ross been a clown for the fake gangster persona he continues to portray. Fif foolish for clowning Ross about sales; especially when he sold less his previous album. You stans are the worst tho

What u mean invested? You're in the same thread as me, writing about who caught an L and who didn't. Fact of the matter is that it's obvious you're a Ross Stan. And you're probably from the south too. Sales shouldn't even be brought up because Ross will never reach the numbers 50 had
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, so fif clowned Ross about his sales but he ended up selling less than Ross? Embarrassing.

Obvious ? eating cape having face saving post. This thread hurts your soul to come into

Wtf you talmbout? Hurts my soul? Lol...bruh I ain't invested like you are. I actually enjoy the music of both artist.
    Ross been a clown for the fake gangster persona he continues to portray. Fif foolish for clowning Ross about sales; especially when he sold less his previous album. You stans are the worst tho

What u mean invested? You're in the same thread as me, writing about who caught an L and who didn't. Fact of the matter is that it's obvious you're a Ross Stan. And you're probably from the south too. Sales shouldn't even be brought up because Ross will never reach the numbers 50 had
    Lmao homie need to go ahead and hop aboard 1355566173_ltrain.jpg
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All those ? riding ? in the room. Disgusting
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ross n weak ass mmg
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point ? Ross and 50..... They both take a L in this situation
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    ? ross n weak ass mmg

Ain't ya square ass from Canada? If so ? u don't live n the USA so ? ya opinion & woodface is a dumb muuunkee cuz renzel sold more then 30k the mods need 2 change the thread title 2 woodface clowns himself cuz the muuunkee is wrong
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both these dudes came in the game differently and are going out differently. One as ex drug dealer going out as an ex CO,the other ex drug dealer/ real thug ? but going out as a pure comedian but that's not what matters.
    Forget the hype,the numbers,the lies,the comedies the childish behaviors and the rest of the other BS we see from these ? ,when it comes to this rap ? , MCing, if your life is hanging by the thread and depends on any one of them to rap you back to life who do you go with? I will go with Dr Ross
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Y'all need to hit the blunt and listen to Freddie Gibbs instead.
    Also, there's more to life than been a stan, unless you're bcotton or the kid that thinks that OVO needs a capo, the european Nasturbators and the legion of camel riders.
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 Cent's total album sales: 37,148,000. 50 Cent's net worth: $200,000,000+

Rick Ross' total album sales: 3,700,000. Rick Ross' net worth: <$75,000,000

How is this even a comparison?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    youngnick wrote: »

Drb0nhp.png So we counting ? pockets now?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if you counting whats on the radio right now, why not?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited December 2015
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

What does that have to do with tallying up other ? money as if we are their personal accountants tho?

I thought ? was saying 50 is more relevant, that's why the topic of radio was raised in the first place
  • bck145
    Options

What does that have to do with tallying up other ? money as if we are their personal accountants tho?

I thought ? was saying 50 is more relevant, that's why the topic of radio was raised in the first place

what does tallying album sales and money have to do with who is more relevant, dude wasn't saying anything about relevance.....we all know ross relevant to the middle school aged kids
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that seems to be the main knock against 50 (relevance)... but hes way more relevant than Ross.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

what does tallying album sales and money have to do with who is more relevant, dude wasn't saying anything about relevance.....we all know ross relevant to the middle school aged kids

lol here you go bruh eoxFVen.png

Nann one of those tracks will EVER get a spin on radio. I know it got you hot that Renzel got Sorry feat. Chris Brown getting rotations on radio

You yourself even acknowledging that middle school kids, aka the future of our generation show Ross love and not 50. That got your soul burning slow as we speak
  • bck145
    edited December 2015
    Options

lol here you go bruh eoxFVen.png

Nann one of those tracks will EVER get a spin on radio. I know it got you hot that Renzel got Sorry feat. Chris Brown getting rotations on radio

You yourself even acknowledging that middle school kids, aka the future of our generation show Ross love and not 50. That got your soul burning slow as we speak

It's 2015 homie, what use do I have for the radio? if ross has music playing on the radio, good for him, it ain't that serious

what I'm saying is ross makes music for teen bop kids, not grown folk music, no grown man listens to rick ross music like damn this is some quality stuff, it's for kids who ears haven't evolved yet

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ross is for kids??

Lawd I done heard it all in the Reason LMFAOOK
  • bck145
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ross is for kids??

ever meet a respectable grown man who listens to ross? yeah me either

when you fighting connor mcgreggor, CM?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAOOOOOO ya'll need to point out all these white boys cause they all going on the ignore list...

except Genocide...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross is for kids??

ever meet a respectable grown man who listens to ross? yeah me either

when you fighting connor mcgreggor, CM?

Most blacks I know that's outstanding ppl that does for their community don't even listen to rap period.
  • gee757
    Options
    LMFAOOOOOO ya'll need to point out all these white boys cause they all going on the ignore list...

except Genocide...

That ? ? genocide is 1 confused housenigger......but fam u should've peeped he was a cracka from the door cuz 4 1 he still listens 2 woodface n the 2k15...& this ? is talking bout a soulful trak like smile is wack ? that woodface lovin cracka u 2 riddlebitch #FuckKanan
  • irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options
    How much kanan actually sell
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    y'all n*ggaz really gettin into a heated debate about Renzel sales vs Fiddy sales when both of them are irrelevant in comparison music wise to when they first emerged

10729205_372475316251402_829922840_a.jpg
  • gee757
    Options
    irite wrote: »
    How much kanan actually sell

#FuckKanan is a free mixtape woodface is 2 scared 2 put a album up..