Kanan or Black Market?

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh @ that woodface lovin ? hitting me wit a wack cuz I'm saying we need 2 b comparing 2 mixtapes not comparing a album wit a mixtape.......hey ? boy tell ya favorite muuunkee woodface 2 put that album up & stop being a nervous nelson muuunkee boi lol

? you sound like a $2 hoe capin' for Renzel. Yo ass need to be worried about overdosin on that wingstop fat boy
    78.jpg

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't peep Black market yet

looking at the poll I might have to
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    Kanan >>>>
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

? you sound like a $2 hoe capin' for Renzel. Yo ass need to be worried about overdosin on that wingstop fat boy
    78.jpg

Cracka gtfoh only a ? would compare a album wit a mixtape ? boy tell ya favorite muuunkee donkey Kong 2 stop being a scared ? & put that album up & I'm not fat ya faceless fat ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Market
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Rick Ross been making better music than 50 Cent since Teflon Don.

Facts...50 fell the ? off. Last project I thought was alright from Fif was Murder by Numbers

I said earlier that both these projects was good but I was being generous as far as 50's tape cuz I only kept 2 tracks which was Body Bags and Burner On Me
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Market
    If nothing else.. Smile is the reason I'll take black Market over Kanan.. That CeeLo Green hook is MONEY
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    ? what a poll say I'm still not pressing play on that ? ..
    It's rappers I'm not a fan of,but listen to their music,then it's ? I dislike n I refuse to download their albums and Ross is one of them.
    After his 2nd album he just didn't do it for ME n the stories (Kenneth Boobie Williams )he was telling being from Miami I was like naw ? this ? .
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    If nothing else.. Smile is the reason I'll take black Market over Kanan.. That CeeLo Green hook is MONEY

really? like really g? that song is cornball central
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ? track is cac turn up music
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Market
    That ? ? track is annoying. I got tired of hearing ? that many times
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Black Market
    ? what a poll say I'm still not pressing play on that ? ..
    It's rappers I'm not a fan of,but listen to their music,then it's ? I dislike n I refuse to download their albums and Ross is one of them.
    After his 2nd album he just didn't do it for ME n the stories (Kenneth Boobie Williams )he was telling being from Miami I was like naw ? this ? .

lol then why you in every Ross thread leaving several comments?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    Lol at folks clowning the "? ? " hook as if Ross screamin "I get so lonelyyyy at the toppppp I get so lonely at the topppppp" is some profound ?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    Lol at folks clowning the "? ? " hook as if Ross screamin "I get so lonelyyyy at the toppppp I get so lonely at the topppppp" is some profound ?

Ross fans are delusional just like their idol
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Market
    being as impartial as possible, kanan seems decent, i really like some of those sparse haunting beats on there but overall its just well above average at best..i need to listen more though. Im the man is great, but nothing on thats touching that one of us with nas on BM, or some of the other tracks on there..still digesting that album (no fat rick ross pun) (no fat Big Pun pun)

what was i saying? started thinking about fat pum pum. oh yeah anyway ones a 7 track project ones obviously a full album so difficult to properly compare as BM is so much more complete and polished, ross flow too slick

damn listening to that ghostwriter now

'came from the mud, i used to ? in the tub
    u never felt love, then i considered you blood'

BM is a fine album, possibly Ross' best. both sets of fans should be happy with these
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Market
    bck145 wrote: »

Only on the reason you will find someone calling a man wanting to make his mother smile a cornball....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Market
    I really don't care for either one of them nigguhs, but let's be honest. Like them or not...Ross puts out decent music and 50 has the ability to put out decent music when he's not ? riding the current music trends. I've got both joints and I'm not seeing how nigguhs think Kanan >> Black Market. My girl can't stand neither one of their music and even she let that BM breathe a little when I played it. Tried playing Kanan in the car last night and she kept pretending she wanted to talk about something important just so she could turn the volume down...lol.

• Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Market
    listening to BM again now this album is ? FIRE..

mama just smilleeeeeeeeeee
  • bck145
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Kanan

Only on the reason you will find someone calling a man wanting to make his mother smile a cornball....

did you listen to the song? because theres zero heart in the song...if you gonna make a song like that, do it like nas's dance, not like this sad attempt, shows his lack of range

not to mention that hook and how puke it is
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Black Market
    nex gin wrote: »
    I really don't care for either one of them nigguhs, but let's be honest. Like them or not...Ross puts out decent music and 50 has the ability to put out decent music when he's not ? riding the current music trends. I've got both joints and I'm not seeing how nigguhs think Kanan >> Black Market. My girl can't stand neither one of their music and even she let that BM breathe a little when I played it. Tried playing Kanan in the car last night and she kept pretending she wanted to talk about something important just so she could turn the volume down...lol.

Wowwwwww lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Black Market

did you listen to the song? because theres zero heart in the song...if you gonna make a song like that, do it like nas's dance, not like this sad attempt, shows his lack of range

You smokin on that good ?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    how yall in here comparing a mixtape to an album ?? lmao and its almost 50/50 ross loss LMAO !!
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan
    I like Ross but Black Market probably his worst album... that song with Nas fire though
  • bck145
    Options
    Kanan

You smokin on that good ?

If you think that song is well done....then I suggest investing in:

Q_Tips_plain_BG.jpg
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Black Market
    Does 50 have a song off Kanan on the radio

Renzel does q9amn.png
  • bck145
    Options
    Kanan
    Does 50 have a song off Kanan on the radio

Renzel does q9amn.png

I didn't know this thread was who has a radio song or not....it's who put out better music and that black market is like watching golf, it'll put you straight to sleep