Hopsin Exposes His Girlfriend For Being A ‘Gold Digger’

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My troll meter just went off again. The ? is that about?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    I dont understand how rappers got so much access to foreign and domestic ass and still let these women make a fool outta them.
    This muhfucka said he was gon leave the music business to go shack up with australian shawty like if she wanted a broke ? she couldnt find an aboriginee over there.
    Foreign women love ? and will treat u like a king.....u still gotta be the man and provide

she might b a gold digger but he only figured it out when he was low on gold.
    Now its back to the music he gets his bread up he gon repeat the bs again

Snoop, LL, and ice cube knew what they were doing

Nah, Foreign women know if they wanna live an easy free life they can get a wealthy Black man easily; as they face more competition with white men, all you have to be is just not be a black woman, and ? will put such on a pedestal, no matter how the woman look (white women actually discuss this on white female feminist forums, all the time). Interracial relationships involving Black men have the highest break-up and divorce rate out of all relationship structures according to the U.S Census and the Pew Research Center, so its not like theses relationships are successful anyway.

Anyway, this cycle will continue due to the self-hate that exist in the Black community. We are now the sexual toilets of the world, anyone can have access to black bodies.

Not to derail this thread but I've had to cut quite a few black females off because of a basic lack of respect some seem to have for black men

Like I've had black females try and mother me and that ? always draws a bad reaction out of me because that's a subconscious indication that they think they control the relationship

Yet these same black women don't behave that way around white men

Why do you think this is?

And of you say that it's because black females have to deal with a lot of childish black men, my next question is if these females are so bad at choosing, why don't they change their methods instead of making the same mistakes again and again and then becoming bitter?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude sounds like a bitter baby mama.
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited December 2015
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I dont understand how rappers got so much access to foreign and domestic ass and still let these women make a fool outta them.
    This muhfucka said he was gon leave the music business to go shack up with australian shawty like if she wanted a broke ? she couldnt find an aboriginee over there.
    Foreign women love ? and will treat u like a king.....u still gotta be the man and provide

Nah, Foreign women know if they wanna live an easy free life they can get a wealthy Black man easily; as they face more competition with white men, all you have to be is just not be a black woman, and ? will put such on a pedestal, no matter how the woman look (white women actually discuss this on white female feminist forums, all the time). Interracial relationships involving Black men have the highest break-up and divorce rate out of all relationship structures according to the U.S Census and the Pew Research Center, so its not like theses relationships are successful anyway.

Anyway, this cycle will continue due to the self-hate that exist in the Black community. We are now the sexual toilets of the world, anyone can have access to black bodies.

Not to derail this thread but I've had to cut quite a few black females off because of a basic lack of respect some seem to have for black men

Like I've had black females try and mother me and that ? always draws a bad reaction out of me because that's a subconscious indication that they think they control the relationship

And of you say that it's because black females have to deal with a lot of childish black men, my next question is if these females are so bad at choosing, why don't they change their methods instead of making the same mistakes again and again and then becoming bitter?

You need to surround yourself with Black women who grew up with their fathers. Black women who typically grow up with a single mother, have observed their mothers being in control, so they bring that into a relationship. Singles mother project both masculine and feminine dynamics. If a young girl observed her mother being played by ? all her life, her perspective on men won't be great, so she will dominate men as a means to not be like her mother. They will never submit, but its not all their fault, they just have never observed a Black womans role in a relationship. I will say though, that Black women are generally more nurturing than women of other races. I have seen other races of men note this also, even men who state they are not attracted to Black women.

This element has had a negative effect on Black women and Black men, as it has caused some Black men to fear being the leaders they should be. Wheres as many have now come to view Black women has their competition, when in reality their competition is men of other races.

As Black people we are still trying to figure the love and relationship thing out, many of us have never seen a stable relationship, so all we know and try to imitate is what we see white people do, and expect a Black woman to act like a white woman in a relationship, where as Black women expect a Black man to act like white men, we are different. When the ? don't work we blame entire genders/races, then escape to other races.

However, I will say that Black women who grow up with both their mother and father can project everything you stated if their father had a small voice in the home. I seen this with a lot of my family members, ? so happy to be with a light skin Creole woman back in the day, that the women acknowledge their privilege, and dominated the men.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought he ran off to Australia.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " why didnt you unfollow her?"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? for wifing up ? ass white chick lol
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are attracted to someone or you aren't. Race doesn't really have much to do with it.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

You need to surround yourself with Black women who grew up with their fathers. Black women who typically grow up with a single mother, have observed their mothers being in control, so they bring that into a relationship. Singles mother project both masculine and feminine dynamics. If a young girl observed her mother being played by ? all her life, her perspective on men won't be great, so she will dominate men as a means to not be like her mother. They will never submit, but its not all their fault, they just have never observed a Black womans role in a relationship. I will say though, that Black women are generally more nurturing than women of other races. I have seen other races of men note this also, even men who state they are not attracted to Black women.

This element has had a negative effect on Black women and Black men, as it has caused some Black men to fear being the leaders they should be. Wheres as many have now come to view Black women has their competition, when in reality their competition is men of other races.

As Black people we are still trying to figure the love and relationship thing out, many of us have never seen a stable relationship, so all we know and try to imitate is what we see white people do, and expect a Black woman to act like a white woman in a relationship, where as Black women expect a Black man to act like white men, we are different. When the ? don't work we blame entire genders/races, then escape to other races.

However, I will say that Black women who grow up with both their mother and father can project everything you stated if their father had a small voice in the home. I seen this with a lot of my family members, ? so happy to be with a light skin Creole woman back in the day, that the women acknowledge their privilege, and dominated the men.

Thank you for the response
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Orangutan thought it was because of his looks???
    ? Ass ? plzzz

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dudes put women on a pedestal all the time but i do agree some black dudes put mixed foreign or anything that doesnt look too muck like them complexion wise on a totem pole.

As far as the other ? u r talking.....nah.
    I aint no rich dude i stay with a foreign chick as well as locals.
    Women foreign and domestic just love black men in general got nothing to do with money but having a lot of money certainly does help your case.
    That goes for all women.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb move. When will ? learn letting out your personal ? on the internet is just making yourself look desperate aka a desperado
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both of them idiots, i would just hit that and quit that..
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He make it hard to defend him
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    Options

Dudes put women on a pedestal all the time but i do agree some black dudes put mixed foreign or anything that doesnt look too muck like them complexion wise on a totem pole.

Women foreign and domestic just love black men in general got nothing to do with money but having a lot of money certainly does help your case.
    That goes for all women.

No they aren't. I'm a foreign woman, and Black American men are not desired where I'm from. The mass media representation of hypersexuality has created some interest with foreign women, but it's generally due to the racial differences which create curiosity, which is all it is. Just because someone desires you does not mean they respect you. I have heard women where I'm from say Black American men have nice bodies, but ugly faces, when compared to our native men. The same stereotypes that exist about Black American men in the United States exist in my country.

This rap ? , and all this foreign this and that, is just a fantasy, which many Black men have taken as a reality. If Black men are loved so much why are white women more likely to convict Black men of crimes on a jury than any other race /gender? Have you been to Europe? All you see is Black Caribbean men with fat white women. Blackwomenofbrazil.com is a good blog to read about this kind of stuff, they have called black American men out continuously for trying to come to Brazil to sleep with underage women, while fetishizing an already marginalized group of women. They also exposed non-black Brazilian women for seeking out rich Afro-Latino men, but rejected Black men who don't have the resources.

They talk about it a lot in this article...

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/10/03/how-interracial-marriages-are-one-of-the-most-glaring-symptoms-of-brazilian-racism/
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

That goes for all women.

No they aren't. I'm a foreign woman, and Black American men are not desired where I'm from. The mass media representation of hypersexuality has created some interest with foreign women, but it's generally due to the racial differences which create curiosity, which is all it is. Just because someone desires you does not mean they respect you. I have heard women where I'm from say Black American men have nice bodies, but ugly faces, when compared to our native men. The same stereotypes that exist about Black American men in the United States exist in my country.

This rap ? , and all this foreign this and that, is just a fantasy, which many Black men have taken as a reality. If Black men are loved so much why are white women more likely to convict Black men of crimes on a jury than any other race /gender? Have you been to Europe? All you see is Black Caribbean men with fat white women. Blackwomenofbrazil.com is a good blog to read about this kind of stuff, they have called black American men out continuously for trying to come to Brazil to sleep with underage women, while fetishizing an already marginalized group of women. They also exposed non-black Brazilian women for seeking out rich Afro-Latino men, but rejected Black men who don't have the resources.

They talk about it a lot in this article...

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/10/03/how-interracial-marriages-are-one-of-the-most-glaring-symptoms-of-brazilian-racism/

But do you asan individual respect black men?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Summs up all these simp ass ? born in the 90's, he'll marry this plastic ? in a month

Put the ? on the phone tell her take a pill
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, why wouldnt a girl wanna be with someone who has money? Especially if she is attractive... I dont get what he is going on about
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont even know who this ? is but get him the ? out of here b.. you know who you got with.. you know why you chose her..

But this mediatakeout ? aint Hiphop
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this black eminem wannabe is gonna make songs about killin her and ? . mark my words.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Takes me back to when my ex ? me over, ? ? !!! can't blame the guy for being with her tho she is a beauty.
  • endboss
    Options
    Takes me back to when my ex ? me over, ? ? !!! can't blame the guy for being with her tho she is a beauty.

Yup, been there done that..
  • endboss
    Options
    But it made me smarter even that that ? costed me a shitload of money..