"The Art of Hating Kobe Bryant"

Options
2»

Comments

• yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funny how as on point as this thread is, it barely gets responses. Goes to show how many more LeBron fans there are on this forum which is a lil sad cause history tells us that if u think kobe is "overrated" or u don't think he's the best in the league, 9 times out of 10 ur a LeBron fan.

Btw, 02-03 season, T Mac had a better year than Kobe slightly tho I always thought Kobes drive exceeded all of this peers.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My thoughts: he covered all bases down to the ms I can't stand him fans. This was the kind of ? that had me hot during the playoffs. (see my posts in the pr thread). I know every team and top ranked players have their haters but it's bad when people that don't even watch basketball take time out of their day to say ? kobe or the lakers.

word
    you are a top 3 female poster :tu
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Funny how as on point as this thread is, it barely gets responses. Goes to show how many more LeBron fans there are on this forum which is a lil sad cause history tells us that if u think kobe is "overrated" or u don't think he's the best in the league, 9 times out of 10 ur a LeBron fan.

Btw, 02-03 season, T Mac had a better year than Kobe slightly tho I always thought Kobes drive exceeded all of this peers.

lol ? thats laughable. You must not realize how the IC works. We hate on EVERYBODY. There are just as many Lebron haters as Kobe haters. Don't get it confused. But anyway back to the thread, it was an amusing read. But he got some small yet VERY important things wrong.

1. he makes all kobe haters sound like ill informed sports watchers. As if we are wrong about EVERYTHING. You telling me there is not one ounce of truth for our kobe hate? Not one thing? So all of our hate is unwarranted and Kobe is the most wronged man in the history of America.....eh I call ? .

2. The comparison to MJ started with Kobe fans! I don't understand how everybody seems to skip over this. Our hate from Kobe is a direct reflection of our hate for you dickriders. AND THAT IS FACT.

The third thing and last thing I will comment on the article about is the "Kobe haters say he was always #2 in the league." I thought that was a very interesting point. At first I was like yeah that's just pure hate but then I thought about it on some real ? . Yes Kobe was the #2 EVERY YEAR. From 2000 to now every year there has been ELECTRIC players voted as the MVP. And every year the stake or rather the qualification to get the MVP trophy changed. I do agree Dirk should've never gotten that trophy along with Steve Nash that second time. But it's over. Let it breathe.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good read, truth in that post. Haters gonna hate though
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My thoughts: he covered all bases down to the ms I can't stand him fans. This was the kind of ? that had me hot during the playoffs. (see my posts in the pr thread). I know every team and top ranked players have their haters but it's bad when people that don't even watch basketball take time out of their day to say ? kobe or the lakers.

I know this chick was like I hate Kobe, I hope they dont win the championship & etc. but when LA end up winning the championship, she was like "f*ck Kobe thats why his teammates smashing him". I started shaking my head because I know she probably one of them type of fools that just start watching basketball whenever the NBA finals starts, smh

cosign Bonifide post too
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol ? thats laughable. You must not realize how the IC works. We hate on EVERYBODY. There are just as many Lebron haters as Kobe haters. Don't get it confused. But anyway back to the thread, it was an amusing read. But he got some small yet VERY important things wrong.

1. he makes all kobe haters sound like ill informed sports watchers. As if we are wrong about EVERYTHING. You telling me there is not one ounce of truth for our kobe hate? Not one thing? So all of our hate is unwarranted and Kobe is the most wronged man in the history of America.....eh I call ? .

2. The comparison to MJ started with Kobe fans! I don't understand how everybody seems to skip over this. Our hate from Kobe is a direct reflection of our hate for you dickriders. AND THAT IS FACT.

The third thing and last thing I will comment on the article about is the "Kobe haters say he was always #2 in the league." I thought that was a very interesting point. At first I was like yeah that's just pure hate but then I thought about it on some real ? . Yes Kobe was the #2 EVERY YEAR. From 2000 to now every year there has been ELECTRIC players voted as the MVP. And every year the stake or rather the qualification to get the MVP trophy changed. I do agree Dirk should've never gotten that trophy along with Steve Nash that second time. But it's over. Let it breathe.

That's the problem.....ur calling ppl dickriders for no reason....if ur gonna refer to me as a dickrider ur gonna have to gather some evidence..... I've seen plenty of "stans" "dickriders" and "haterds and they all go to the extreme on both sides of the spectrum.... I consider myself to be one of the more objective posters on here but ppl ignore objectivity and only respond to "haters" and "dickriders" on this board its a lil sad
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Is it possible to respect Kobe and Bron's games?? Why do we have to pick sides? I'm a fan of bball 1st, teams 2nd and players 3rd...

I respect both games, the fact is though I see alot of BS about Lebron in the cheapseats so I speak on his side. Had someone tried hating on Kobe with some blatant BS, I would call that out to. But on here this is the normal

"Kobe's the goat, probably better than Jordan, his passing skills are amazing, Lebron dont hold a candle to anything Kobe does"
    OR
    "Kobe had a terrible team in 04 you cant count that team, Lebron been in the league 7 years and cant win a ring, and he won 60 games in back to back seasons"

Sometimes it's just buggin me til i have to set ? straight. Until I see someone makin a thread about Kobe being bad at ? he aint or talking about how he aint even top 10 then Ill defend him, but til then it aint happenin, this board is like Kobe's personal dickriding projects and Billifinger is the one ? that moved into the wrong neighborhood when he was readin the map to Lebrons hideout.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    THe whole article is etherous...
    The most interesting of all the KH is hypocrite guy. He says one thing, but his hate for Kobe says another. He says he hates Kobe because he wants to be like Mike, but doesn’t even notice he is wearing a number 23 Cavs jersey. He says he can’t stand Kobe because he’s so arrogant, but his favorite player is a 25 year old who calls himself King and speaks in third person -- all while inviting us to “witness his greatness.” He is always complaining that today’s players only care about money and don’t care about getting better, but for some reason hates the player who works hardest in the NBA. He is often screaming that Kobe can’t win a title on his own in one breath, and in the second breath screaming LeBron needs help.

He says things like today’s players have no respect for the players of the past, then turns around and says Kobe steals players moves from the past. He hates Kobe so much that he doesn’t even realize that stuff he says makes no sense. He calls every Kobe fan he knows every time Kobe has a bad game to say “I told you so” but he is the hardest guy to find every time Kobe has great game or hit’s a game winning shot. He always says he can’t stand Kobe because he wants to be like Jordan, even though every Saturday he himself hit’s the park in his Jordan shoes, Jordan socks, Jordan shorts and Jordan shirt and never forgets his Jordan bag full of Gatorade. Hypocrite guy doesn’t even realize everyone wants to be like Jordan including himself, the only difference is Kobe is the only one willing to put in the same work Mike did.
    ...but that ? right there was Ether-zilla
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    all the jordan comparisons start wit kobe fans b/c most jordan fans/ kobe detractors already know who he is and what he's not
    we are jus forced to hear this from espn and rabid la fans
    as soon as the buzzer sounds u hear/read ? ? like
    "5 rings 2 more to go" etc....like really?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I coulda sworn I posted in this thread. But anyway...whole article is Ether.

The paragraph about "Hypocrite Hater" is hilarious and true.
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is what happens to ? who hate on Kobe Bryant ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good drop!!
    every time u prove a kobe hater wrong they just yell out "dickrider"....*coughchosenwuncough*..with no evidence
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good drop!!
    every time u prove a kobe hater wrong they just yell out "dickrider"....*coughchosenwuncough*..with no evidence

Where does the dude bring up somebody defending against Kobe with a logical side? He doesn't because someone speaking the truth is irrelevant in your minds as long as Kobe has his spot there.

Bring up a Kobe Vs Lebron, Kobe's flaws, or what makes Kobe good thread and Ill debate with mad evidence and argue every point you make that I dont agree with backed by evidence.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Where does the dude bring up somebody defending against Kobe with a logical side? He doesn't because someone speaking the truth is irrelevant in your minds as long as Kobe has his spot there.

Bring up a Kobe Vs Lebron, Kobe's flaws, or what makes Kobe good thread and Ill debate with mad evidence and argue every point you make that I dont agree with backed by evidence.
    no..u dont
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good drop!!

There are lots of Kobe haters on this site, but Chosenwun never comes across as a hater imo.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    This article is ether.

What he said.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think the article. .made ? .. cry like chris brown from seeing... "the man in the mirror"
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    another kobe thread?

35339c6.gif

thank you my dude, coming thru in the clutch with another right on time and prefect gif!
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did this ? really say nobody wanted Pau Gasol? Hahahaha, pure comedy.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Did this ? really say nobody wanted Pau Gasol? Hahahaha, pure comedy.

Hindsight is 20/20. Of course it sounds ridiculous now, but the Memph Grizzle was blowin that team up and trying to dump his salary and there were no takers for his contract at that time. No one expected him to be given up for Kwame Brown and a bucket of chicken tho, that's for sure.

We also gave them Marc Gasol who turned out to be a decent player.