The Official Meek Mill Could Be Going To Jail Thread

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't think Drake gon drop that 3 peat now.

Drake should call meek and see if it's anything he could do to help him out.

Yeah Meek needs a Jew on his case
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thing is Drake the type that will actually make that call tho.

But he's also a ? with ? complex. So I'd bet he's going to go in and ? Nicki before this ? meek even go to jail. Cause he cold.

I'm dead serious.

If that was me I would call him even after he killed himself in front of social media.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't think the Drake meek thing was personal like that
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish nothing but the best, but Philly rappers always doing some dumb ? once they make it big.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thing is Drake the type that will actually make that call tho.

But he's also a ? with ? complex. So I'd bet he's going to go in and ? Nicki before this ? meek even go to jail. Cause he cold.

I'm dead serious.

If that was me I would call him even after he killed himself in front of social media.

I was dead serious too. I think drake that type of dude. Gentleman and a shark.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    That's right, shenco
    That's why you'll never make it big huh
    Stay smart, b

That would hurt me brother backinwhite if I was from Philadelphia myself. Also I have to question your choice of avi because I know that is not the message a positive black man such as yourself would want to push
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    That's right, shenco
    Stay smart, b

tumblr_nca7rwQz2c1saykaxo1_400.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    TMZ is reporting that he cried like a ? on the stand pleading to the judge said sorry to the DA for calling her a ?

"During the hour-long testimony, he got emotional as he referenced his girlfriend Nicki Minaj, who had previously taken the stand in his defense. “I’m not a gangsta. I’m not a criminal,” he said. “I have my queen, Nicki now. I’m trying to do better and feel like I can be the best rapper alive.”

He also touched on how painful it was that he wasn’t able to visit his mother in New Jersey after a surgery due to the fact that all of his travel outside of the state of Pennsylvania had to be approved. He also apologized to the D.A. for calling her a “? ” in the song “The Ride.”

With this out in the public I wonder how Meek's image will change after this and how he'll address things in songs and interviews
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    TMZ is reporting that he cried like a ? on the stand pleading to the judge said sorry to the DA for calling her a ?

"During the hour-long testimony, he got emotional as he referenced his girlfriend Nicki Minaj, who had previously taken the stand in his defense. “I’m not a gangsta. I’m not a criminal,” he said. “I have my queen, Nicki now. I’m trying to do better and feel like I can be the best rapper alive.”

He also touched on how painful it was that he wasn’t able to visit his mother in New Jersey after a surgery due to the fact that all of his travel outside of the state of Pennsylvania had to be approved. He also apologized to the D.A. for calling her a “? ” in the song “The Ride.”

With this out in the public I wonder how Meek's image will change after this and how he'll address things in songs and interviews

? was fighting for his freedom. Not the time to be checking for real ? points. Say whatever you need to say in that moment. Only thing you can fault him for is the ? and getting himself in that situation in general. But when it comes to the law and our freedom say whatever it takes ? . Can't hold that against dude.

He need to go in there and get his bars up tho. Talking bout he can be the best rapper alive. Foh meek.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    That's right, shenco
    Stay smart, b

Am I supposed to be Lesnar or Rollins in this situation brother Freeman?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    That's right, shenco
    Stay smart, b

Whichever one of those fools got stepped on. Bruh gave you a dose.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    That's right, shenco
    Stay smart, b

So I would be Brock Lesnar who would then go on to win the match and leave that ppv as the champion. Why thank you brother freeman that was very nice of you. I also don't know what he gave me a dose of since I'm not from Philly. But I thank you once again for the compliment brother freeman. May ? reign blessing upon blessing on you and your loved ones this holiday season and in the future.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here gonna derail the thread lmfao
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    That's right, shenco
    Stay smart, b

So I would be Brock Lesnar who would then go on to win the match and leave that ppv as the champion. Why thank you brother freeman that was very nice of you. I also don't know what he gave me a dose of since I'm not from Philly. But I thank you once again for the compliment brother freeman. May ? reign blessing upon blessing on you and your loved ones this holiday season and in the future.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself... he ain't say my name.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    ? in here gonna derail the thread lmfao

Thread served its purpose either way Fam.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't even feel sorry for this level of stupidity.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    That's right, shenco
    Stay smart, b

Whatever you gotta tell yourself... he ain't say my name.

Well I mean...that's what actually happened brother Freeman. Seth Rollins(the stomper) hit that maneuver on Brock Lesnar(champion) during his match with John Cena(challenger) on the Night of Champions PPV last year. After that stomping Seth would leave the ring in an attempt to cash his Money in the bank contract (which would allow him a champinship match at any point in time that year) and John Cena stopped him. Being distracted by Rollins would allow Lesnar to regain his footing and lead to hard-fought victory for the Beast Incarnate...which you said I was in that situation. I apologize for typing so much, but context was needed for the content and I once again thank you for the compliment.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Straight flagging at this point. Didn't read.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The system is a ? . Once they got you, they got you. [/quote
    ]
    This one not on the system brah..there's people in prison that would literally ? for a chance to get out on parole like meek did.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is he on probation that long.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Why is he on probation that long.

Cause he didn't want to eat a full bid.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    no sympathy on this one. u on probation , u know ur terms and u smoke weed anyway then try to trick them by using cold water smh no pills , no yellow root tea, no flush ur system out with cranberry juice and water.. u just show up to the drug test with cold water... u fool

But to make matters worse, weed is pretty harmless. If it was coke or heroin I could see the problem but smoking weed is a victimless crime.

Its ? up to see somebody go to prison for smoking weed.