7th grader gives 6th grader them paws after he sits next to her on the bus. Vicious malicious hands

Options
King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
ACCOKEEK, Md. (ABC7) — A sixth grade student was brutally beaten by two girls on a school bus Wednesday, as the bus pulled out of Accokeek Academy. The entire incident was caught on camera.

Tonight, the young boy's parents want to know why the school that bills itself as a "bully free zone" did nothing to stop the attack.

"There is no other way to describe [the attack] other than barbaric and vicious," the young boy's father, Shawn Slade, said.

Shawn and Lesley Slade complained to the school about older children tormenting their 11-year-old son, Myles. They say they told the school the older students refuse to let the younger students sit on the bus.

The parents say that when their son sat down next to an older girl, she told him he could not sit there. When their son refused to get up, that's when his parents say the girl punched him in the face, and her sister joined in.

"They just maliciously and viciously beat my son," Myles parents said.

Today, a bruised and scratched Myles went to see a doctor, instead of going to school.

"At least someone could have helped," Myles told ABC7. "I feel pretty sad."

While his injuries heal, the fear lingers. Fear of returning to class and the bus ride home from school.

"Well, I'm pretty scared to get back on the bus," Myles said.

The two girls seen in the video have been suspended. The Slade's however, have gone to Prince George's County Police to pursue criminal charges.

Video at link:
http://wjla.com/news/local/6th-grade-student-brutally-beaten-on-school-bus

Can't believe those 2 chicks just got suspended, ? I got sent to an alternative school for MUCH less. ? cursed out a teacher and got 45 days smh. Got out in 40 tho, Hell that ? was ? 11 years ago today. ? got out in time for christmas, came back to school fresh as ? ? . Still had the same teacher too, gave that ? the stink eye the REST of the year ? , she would kick me out the class for refusing to answer questions or acknowledge her. I'm petty as ? . Gotta stop smoking and posting though, reminiscing and ? like a woman. @Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Where you at ? .

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All he had to do was uppercut one of them hoes, i mean pinch or run away ? .

He sat there and took the beating
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone knows there's a hierarchy on the bus.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawsuit. Win. Close
    Thread.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Everyone knows there's a hierarchy on the bus.
    I never took a school bus so school me on this hierarchy thing

On the CTA it was every group for themselves
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    He was in a lose lose situation. His folks look like the type that raised him to be docile and not fight just tell the adults. Add in it was 2 girls and he was prolly told never hit females. It's ? up . Hopefully he he learned from this and never lets anyone hit him again

Lil dude said he scared to get back on the bus. Doubt he learned anything from this especially with his mother going to the police to press charges. If he learned anything its to just go to the police for any and all situations. Yet those same police will gun her son down in a heartbeat.

Watching that video you can tell the father is not the head of his household.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those girls probably fight everyday. Some people can't help it.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    He was in a lose lose situation. His folks look like the type that raised him to be docile and not fight just tell the adults. Add in it was 2 girls and he was prolly told never hit females. It's ? up . Hopefully he he learned from this and never lets anyone hit him again

Lil dude said he scared to get back on the bus. Doubt he learned anything from this especially with his mother going to the police to press charges. If he learned anything its to just go to the police for any and all situations. Yet those same police will gun her son down in a heartbeat.

Homie they in ? Acokeek
    That family detached from their roots a looooooong time ago
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Looooool why is this on the news? Now he's going to live forever knowing the whole world knows that he got his ? ass mercilessly whipped by two girls.

See how that works out for him in HS/College

*Cue Lloyd Banks Laugh Smiley*
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Homie they in ? Acokeek
    That family detached from their roots a looooooong time ago

Where they live means ? all to anything I said. Not a Steelers fan but Mike Tomlin was 100% correct when he said
    standardisstandard.jpg

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's going to be picked on like crazy now unless he snaps one day and goes Rorschach on someone with bricks.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Damn shame how you going to get bullied by 2 girls
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are those children so violent?
    Something is up at home.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are those children so violent?
    Something is up at home.

Yea. ..? parents
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girls and boys are almost even at fighting at that age.

Especially 2v1.

But it looks like he didn't even try.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Never took a school bus in my life
    U either walked to school or take the bus like everyone else(adults) did
    Its funny i think either at eleven or twelve is the last time i socked a ? in the mouth too

I guess that was on the school bus driver @beta to do something
    Idk if parents teaching lil boys not to hit girls but they definitely should teach them not to stand there and get their ass whooped.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my biggest fears is my son growing up and being a ? bully. I know some really ? parents who really wouldn't discipline their daughters for ? like this. SMH.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    One of my biggest fears is my son growing up and being a ? bully. I know some really ? parents who really wouldn't discipline their daughters for ? like this. SMH.

Which is worse? Victim or bully?