Lol this the 2nd time this happened
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? Kellz still the ?
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is who he is, but he's a free man, how you gone talk about allegations when this man is walking free. He came to promote an album and this ? wanted to turn it into 20/20
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to make the choice to take the interviews, or not take them. It's not a federal deposition. Nobody would have known dude was gettin interviewed had he not gotten emotional like that.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    They don't ask Rob Lowe those questions ever though...

And its been weeks since we've learned sheen has AIDS yet not one interview with one of the women he's been sleeping with unprotected.... If he was black they would have dug three of them up and given some crying ass interview on the today's show...

On the other hand Kelly is a ? ....so....

This is my problem with it.

What Kells was doing is foul, but the media double standard is even fouler. These white folks still pay homage to pedos like Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley, ? Wee Herman, etc............

Oh yea i forgot there are stories of elvis messing with teenagers too..."slumber parties" all that

Also..........Supposedly his wife Priscilla was 14 when he met her and he was 24.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude married a 15 year old or however old Aaliyah was...he been skating on ? like that for 20 years.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    i like that australian girl
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    By the way, that ? was unnecessarily rude and good call on Kellz to see the negativity coming from a mile away and cut it short. You can tell by the way the ? responded to his compliments that there was going to be no beneficial way to answer those questions.

A lot of other celebs aren't smart enough to see it coming.

Gotta know your enemies.

She wasn't being negative she was asking him about his lyrics and his life. If things you actually wrote and did are considered negative by you to the point where you're ashamed to talk about them you can't really blame the journalist that's interviewing you for that.

And telling someone you love them in a passive-aggressive way and complimenting their looks isn't really acceptable in a professional setting.

R. Kelly was behaving like a child.

yea, taking the high road really didn't make him look no better in that situation
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here is the interview in it's entirety.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5NZezGlcPo
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    By the way, that ? was unnecessarily rude and good call on Kellz to see the negativity coming from a mile away and cut it short. You can tell by the way the ? responded to his compliments that there was going to be no beneficial way to answer those questions.

A lot of other celebs aren't smart enough to see it coming.

Gotta know your enemies.

She wasn't being negative she was asking him about his lyrics and his life. If things you actually wrote and did are considered negative by you to the point where you're ashamed to talk about them you can't really blame the journalist that's interviewing you for that.

And telling someone you love them in a passive-aggressive way and complimenting their looks isn't really acceptable in a professional setting.

R. Kelly was behaving like a child.

In all fairness, somebody would have to be naive not to peep the attitude and bias she had. If a guest on your show says they aren't going to answer a certain type of question, why keep asking it ?

As far as professionalism, it was an album promoting interview I assume - not another trial. I imagine they had already agreed on what questions they would ask ?

And dude said he loves everybody, this ? act liked he offered her his phone number.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

And its been weeks since we've learned sheen has AIDS yet not one interview with one of the women he's been sleeping with unprotected.... If he was black they would have dug three of them up and given some crying ass interview on the today's show...

This is my problem with it.

What Kells was doing is foul, but the media double standard is even fouler. These white folks still pay homage to pedos like Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley, ? Wee Herman, etc............

Oh yea i forgot there are stories of elvis messing with teenagers too..."slumber parties" all that

I think Elvis also had peep holes in the walls looking into the guest bedroom and bathroom
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ok after watching the entire interview, here's my takeaway -

The chick could've dropped it 5-7 min. earlier. Dude already addressed the question about the fans half way in. Why is she still asking the question at the end ?

And Kellz did seem ? (no pun intended) but maybe they agreed on a certain line of questioning, or maybe he's tired of discussing some ? he already dealt with in the past. (IDK) I still feel like just because somebody's interviewing you doesn't mean you have to answer any question they ask you - especially if you feel they have an agenda. Don't like it ? Leave. Left. Done.

She also ? up by interrupting him, and the back and forth comments at the end, and little snide comments during the interview - not just my opinon, but comments on this topic around the web.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Twitter was dropping those questions in the huff post chat area since they found out they were doing this
    They always talk questions from viewers
    And she went easy on him trust
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

They supposed to force people to do interviews? You don't think if one of those women wanted to talk a network wouldn't jump at the chance for the viewers that would bring in?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see some cats have been swayed by this current climate we live in

We need a refresher: the interviewee ALWAYS trumps the interviewer

In a world of Oreillys and Steven A's etc where that line gets muddied of who tha ? the talent actually is, reporters lose their damn mind

Your job is to ask questions, not interrogate or demand answers. This happens way too much