OG Maco Has Aids?

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited December 2015 in The Reason
Reddit/hip hop heads

OG Maco has ? /AIDS? (self.hiphopheads)
submitted 54 minutes ago by Keeks_marone
Baller Alert posted a story about an ATL rapper having ? and refuses to go to the hospital because he infected 2 other people so he would go to jail http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/baller-alert-s-blind-items-which-rapper-is-deathly-ill-refusing
Someone found a video posted on Dec 11 2015 of someone who sounds like OG Maco telling his girlfriend about it on a phone call and its really sad (dont say i didnt warn u) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAvb1Ye7PUM
Tweeted the day after the video was posted:
multiple tweets of him being called Ben (the woman in the call is calling the guy Ben)
From some ask a mom blog or something ERaF23O.png
75PDyJ5.png
Its lookin like it might be real sadly

Comments

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? the reason is getting more and more gossip ? , can we have some music from time to time? ? og maco, ? this chick, ? his aids i wanna hear or talk about music..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    ? this ? the reason is getting more and more gossip ? , can we have some music from time to time? ? og maco, ? this chick, ? his aids i wanna hear or talk about music..

We got plenty of musicsoption but ? like you IGNORE those, and only respond to this ? . Blame yaself.

Amen
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this ? true this ? foul man...get ? tested and get treatment smh
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You record people like that wtf u dont
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recording people when they're at their most vulnerable and especially if they're reaching out to you for help is low life manoeuvres

And she doesnt sound like she really cares either.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    endboss wrote: »

We got plenty of musicsoption but ? like you IGNORE those, and only respond to this ? . Blame yaself.

No , i get also good music from here but i feel this gossip ? is getting more and more.. but its not that serious for me so i wish you merry christmas..
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's definitely him

tiger-blood-drink.jpg
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand your dying and its emotional and what not, but its never really the right thing to go crying to a ? ... I mean what the ? is she going to do for you?

Showing vulnerability to a girl will never lead to anything besides her telling her friends how much a hoe you are.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    I dont mind that he got recorded, She's a life saver. They saying he already infected 2, right?

? em 3x
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I understand your dying and its emotional and what not, but its never really the right thing to go crying to a ? ... I mean what the ? is she going to do for you?

Showing vulnerability to a girl will never lead to anything besides her telling her friends how much a hoe you are.

That ? out the window once you walkin wit the reaper bruh. It's not like he just went to a random. He just made a bad choice in women. Easy to say what you'd do now, when that pressure on, you don't know how you'd react. I'm not sayin you'd go either way, but it's hard to say when you ain't in the storm yourself.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this foul true or not
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know Ben voice when I hear it that's og maco ight
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @Jono said it best in my sig:
    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.

We gotta stop jumping to conclusions before the facts come out, it's wack. ? like this can really destroy a person's reputation, especially when you consider how many ignorant and stupid muthafuckas roam the net. This ? may make headlines and if he proves otherwise the truth won't get nearly as much press SMMFH. He's not even a big enough artist where ppl can hear him too, they just gonna see the negativity first. In dude's case let's hope this is just a bad rumour.

btw I aint click the vids

@yellowtapesport said it best
    While postulating the significant decline of the african american diaspora into the mosaic model of the United States we can formulate a progressive hypothesis to articulate the plight of synthesized artifacts that correlate directly the massive extinction of our people...

*Scratches Head*
    What the ? do you ? be talkin bout??

@Ajackson17
    @zzombie
    @Peace_79

Your paragraphs resemble a 1988 Ford Taurus with candy paint and 28s...
    A complete waste of time.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    He ? sum ? at blue flame I heard , ain't ? them hoes this new yrs

If that ? wants anymore rapper ? privileges he has to post test results on IG/twtter/facebook
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    welp ? neem to change his name to og limited t cells
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao ? who cares about that when u in a state if you think death is near? I would care less about my street card lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I was told he had ? months ago.My homie knows the girl La La and she been telling ppl he gave it to her.

You back in ATL fam? And this ? foul man. Whole situation is wild. ? gotta stop going raw with these women man. The whole ATL scene is too free and careless man. This druggie era is bond to take some great people away from us sadly .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    so this aint a chatty patty thread anymore its some real ?