The Reason and Its Improvements (The Suggestions Thread)

Options
1235»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or give us the opition like facebook does every 6 mths u can change ya name or something
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threads with news/stories/rumors etc are better than no threads at all imo. Plus those threads usually be the funniest on here. And it aint like theres a new song to talk about everyday
  • RickyRich
    Options
    The ones that b complain about the chattypatty threads be the first muthafuka in there.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should make me a mod for 2016. Things will be much better. if you looking for new mods atleast give me a try.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    You should make me a mod for 2016. Things will be much better. if you looking for new mods atleast give me a try.

Not u tho
  • supergangster
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

Not u tho

My brotha I don't know what u got against me tho. Ur kinda weak ur jump on the mainstream. U saw every1 dissing me so U jumped on the train. That ? is weak as ? .. U the type of the ? that would switch side if 5 ? jumped your father in front of u.. U would be the type of the ? that would start punch ur father and tell him im not ur son.. ? is that?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Options
    People dont care really either way. You gonna respond to what you want to at the end of the day. There's all type of threads. We can't help what people choose to focus on in their own mind.
  • RickyRich
    Options

Not u tho

My brotha I don't know what u got against me tho. Ur kinda weak ur jump on the mainstream. U saw every1 dissing me so U jumped on the train. That ? is weak as ? .. U the type of the ? that would switch side if 5 ? jumped your father in front of u.. U would be the type of the ? that would start punch ur father and tell him im not ur son.. ? is that?

I aint jump on no bandwagon . U started to diss first . U apologize then u started doin it again and again u apologize and u did it again. I dont follow nobody on here im only dissin u cuz ur a lame and a fraud .
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an old school sub-forum. for the 35 and up and/or people who know about real hiphop. 2005 and prior.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    an old school sub-forum. for the 35 and up and/or people who know about real hiphop. 2005 and prior.

Yeah the mods need to actively recruit people from the older generation. It would make the website a lot better if you could hear the opinions of people that were in their teens and twenties in the 1980s. People who were full grown when 2Pac and Biggie were beefing and old enough to see past the media hype.

I swear there's an entire generation that doesn't exist on this forum. I'm on groups on Facebook and I know there's more people like me out there. The owners of Allhiphop.com would do themselves a service by recruiting people from that generation.

I used to be a member of oldschoolhiphop.com in the early 2000s. It was about as active as this site but somehow it died out and now hardly anybody posts there and when they do its just spam. But my point is there's a whole generation thats missing from allhiphop.com
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Go choke on a Nas ? ? .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Whose all the mods for the reason. Cuz their is only a few i see
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Whose all the mods for the reason. Cuz their is only a few i see
    A whole bunch but..
    Im that ? @ovoCapo
  • supergangster
    Options
    Ikinggodgivbzi how are u today my friend ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Good im waiting on ya next move my friend.
  • supergangster
    Options

U used to be my ?
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

U used to be my ?

u used to
    u used to

*dances in the back of supergangster's hotline bling remix video*
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao you would ban, unban, etc. posters multiple times throughout the day

"? u call me a nas ? rider for? u banned"

"my bad brotha i just didnt take my meds n my girl dumped me so im upset :( u unbnned"

"nah muthafucka! you ain't as real as me! i bust my guns! i weight 56kg of pure muscle! id ? u up n then ? ur ? ! u banned!"
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    an old school sub-forum.

That's a dope idea, they should let a couple of y'all old heads be the mods in there too