• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman Polanski tho?
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman Polanski tho?

more famous than R Kelly, used quaaludes on young girls, but he didn't tell blacks to pull up their pants...
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Kellz music. But that ? deserves to be in jail i read the transcripts that mfer is a monster
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Man why people make Jared a bigger deal than he is? Who really cares about Jared and them mediocre ass subway samdwiches? Trying to act like Jared is on the same level as R Kelly and Bill Cosby. ? him man plus he in jail.

does it matter how famous he was ? was a ? wtf

What he's saying is...how can you expect the media scrutiny to be the same when 1 is clearly, CLEARLY more famous than the other

Bc I could easily say why yall mad about Jared but not Relisha Rudd's situation

That wouldn't be fair bc you probably have no clue who tf she is

Its a comically simple premise, tbh. But ? like to be densely sarcastic and passive aggressive rather than logical, case in point...
    Roman Polanski tho?

more famous than R Kelly, used quaaludes on young girls, but he didn't tell blacks to pull up their pants...
  • Brother_Five
    edited December 2015
    Options
    word no one ever heard of Jared from Subway before he caught his case...
    so let's not focus on his ? or the network of sex trafficking he was plugged into because who cares...
    He never had a tv show!
    and ? at sarcasm!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Who is Jared from Subway?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does the Huffinton Post badger all their celebrity guess about past crimes? My initial thought is that the HP and their main demographic don't give a ? about RKelly's music. They just had a black man they could ? with so they did.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Man why people make Jared a bigger deal than he is? Who really cares about Jared and them mediocre ass subway samdwiches? Trying to act like Jared is on the same level as R Kelly and Bill Cosby. ? him man plus he in jail.

u are uninformed... he was buying sex with children for years... the ? are u talking about?

I believe what he sayin is when people say

'Oh so they talkin about R Kelly and Cosby but not Jared!!!??'

Its rather ridiculous and comical considering Jared is a nobody. Whereas R Kelly was 1 of the faces of a genre of music, and Bill Cosby was at 1 point one of the most famous men on earth

Who said that in here?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rkelly and Bill Cosby were 3 shades lighter the same ? puttin on the cape would be shittin on him

tumblr_mg6u0vDmaP1s2yfy4o1_250.gif

• 5th Letter
    edited December 2015
    Options
    It's okay to ? on R Kelly for his fuckery. The problem is that some of y'all are mistaking "defending" or giving Kelly a "pass" with not joining in on crackas ? on a ? for his past when they don't treat prominent white figures like that, and no Jared from Subway or the father from 7th Heaven aren't prominent white figures. When they do that to prominent whites then I'll accept them doing that to negros. But I'm not playing along with them, sorry.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    You ? hate Jared but love Kelly...

They do the same thing... One is just good in the studio

? gotta stop saying ? like this

There's a difference
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Led Zeppelin , Elvis , Jerry Lewis , Woody Allen.

Ted Nugent, Paul Walker, Bryan ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Michael. Jackson.

Until Jacko is addressed i dont wanna hear ? about' R Kelly should be in jail'

'But his was on tape'

So ? that claim cops are crooked---do you give police benefit of the doubt bc it wasnt on tape?

'He called himself the pied Piper'

MJ had Neverland...NEVER. NEVER. LAND

Foh. If you a Jacko PROponent but R Kelly O-ponent, you're a hypocrite. Period.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dawg when she read that tweet when buddy said he wouldn't let Kellz babysit his daughter bruh i ? lost it LOL
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It's okay to ? on R Kelly for his fuckery. The problem is that some of y'all are mistaking "defending" or giving Kelly a "pass" with not joining in on crackas ? on a ? for his past when they don't treat prominent white figures like that, and no Jared from Subway or the father from 7th Heaven aren't prominent white figures. When they do that to prominent whites then I'll accept them doing that to negros. But I'm not playing along with them, sorry.

And some don't realize that you can say R. Kelly is a ? ? w/o it being about agreeing with white people about anything. I don't give a ? what your skin color is, you an adult ? with lil kids then you deserve to be ? on. White folks not ? on their own pedophiles doesn't mean black folks can say "Well ? let's give ours a pass if they got Roman Polanski still out here. Keep steppin in the name of love ? "
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2015
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

And some don't realize that you can say R. Kelly is a ? ? w/o it being about agreeing with white people about anything. I don't give a ? what your skin color is, you an adult ? with lil kids then you deserve to be ? on. White folks not ? on their own pedophiles doesn't mean black folks can say "Well ? let's give ours a pass if they got Roman Polanski still out here. Keep steppin in the name of love ? "

And your way of thinking is part of the reason why black people is at where we're at today. When they attack their own like they like do our prominent black figures then I'll accept them doing that us. We gotta fight fire with fire. Black folks attacking R Kelly is perfectly acceptable to me, ? him, but whites don't get that same right to attack one of our own when they don't attack their own. So ? that.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If r kelly dont want questions about ? kids..maybe he shouldn't ? so many kids
  • Stiff
    edited December 2015
    Options

And your way of thinking is part of the reason why black people is at where we're at today. When they attack their own like they like do our prominent black figures then I'll accept them doing that us. We gotta fight fire with fire. Black folks attacking R Kelly is perfectly acceptable to me, ? him, but whites don't get that same right to attack one of our own when they don't attack their own. So ? that.

no ? ur not gonna make this a Black Power issue
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

no ? ur not gonna make this a Black Power issue

You couldn't have read my entire post.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    There were black ppl leaving those comments and questions...
  • 5th Letter
    Options

And if they were interviewing Woody Allen, the producers on that show would've made sure to skip any and all ? questions and would've asked softball questions. That's the difference. So I'm not accepting them doing that to R Kelly when they wouldn't do that to their own.
  • Stiff
    Options

And if they were interviewing Woody Allen, the producers on that show would've made sure to skip any and all ? questions and would've asked softball questions. That's the difference. So I'm not accepting them doing that to R Kelly when they wouldn't do that to their own.

So you're defending R.Kelly against white people