New Orleans to build a slave ship museum

Options
13»

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Pangea?!??! You mean that supercontinent from 250 million years before humans existed????

Lmao, was just about to post this myself
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    You ? complain about any and everything. Severe amount of group think goes in here

This forum gives me a headache people cry too much.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    CEOFABRIC wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Wtf

Stop the BS New Orleans.

Huh? Most people don't get into history because they can't possibly understand how certain events happened. Go ahead build a slave ship have a good curator show how cramped and small and miserable it can be let people actually experience it to open their eyes to the true horrors of it.

Rigggght... just like all the slave movies....
    They might as well bring back slavery. alotta ? ? , wouldn't even realize the difference..."It feels like, i never left"

Hopefully, across the street from the slave ship, they build a halocaust musuem in the relplica of a 5 story oven. so that i can be educated on how hot it was....
    exactly, Jews aint stupid enough as a group, to cosign fuckery.

My sentiments exactly, the jews would never allow some ? like this to happen.. Try building a full size concentration camp and watch the outrage! Matter fact the conversation wouldn't even happen!

Actually, at the holocaust museum in DC you can walk in the actual train cars used to transport Jews to Auschwitz & other concentration camps. In addition to several other holocaust related things.

But ain't the shape of a got damn gas chamber or a replica concentration camp.
    jono wrote: »
    It’s going to be a massive 5 story building with a replica of a real slave ship.

Because reading is fundamental. It's not much different than having the trains at the holocaust museum. Where it gets a little different is having an additional replica ride up & down the river.

? you for the bold. I can admit I didn't remember reading it would be within a 5 story building.