ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Fam I was in the cheap seats and ninjas want CAM NEWTON as an MVP and not TOM BRADY.

Smh @Westie pray for these ignorants. Pray for them souls.

Why do feel Cam doesn't deserve it?

Cuz Westie said so...

No his stats outshines Newton. Facts bruh.

Nice avi by the way. @Stew has great taste
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok for the moment I dont have enough ammo to debate on this topic. But ill be back.

Good night IC

? bless

Stay Safe

Drive slow

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Fam I was in the cheap seats and ninjas want CAM NEWTON as an MVP and not TOM BRADY.

Smh @Westie pray for these ignorants. Pray for them souls.

Why do feel Cam doesn't deserve it?

Cuz Westie said so...

No his stats outshines Newton. Facts bruh.

Nice avi by the way. @Stew has great taste

At least it wasn't some Curling Team or Cricket Team avi or whatever tha ? y'all play in France...WTF do y'all play anyway?? Hackysack or some ? ?? Maybe a Parkour ? avi or summin'??
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anywho, I was wondering if any of you ladies experience period guilt. I feel...almost...a small bit of guilt when Im menstruating cause I cant give him any. Its in the back of my mind. I even googled "period guilt" to see if I was alone...and nothing...hardly any results. But my thing is...Im a grown ass woman. I'm not some 22 year old girl. What grown woman thinks about ? like this? Its embarrassing.

Nothing embarrassing about it at all. But, they are "other" options to ensure your man is taken care of during these times.

Perhaps explore those so that you won't have to feel this way.

Q9U52vP.jpg
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Anywho, I was wondering if any of you ladies experience period guilt. I feel...almost...a small bit of guilt when Im menstruating cause I cant give him any. Its in the back of my mind. I even googled "period guilt" to see if I was alone...and nothing...hardly any results. But my thing is...Im a grown ass woman. I'm not some 22 year old girl. What grown woman thinks about ? like this? Its embarrassing.

Girl how long does your period last? Like the other ladies said, there are other ways to keep him satisfied. If your period last for 2 weeks then I reckon alternative methods will get tiring so I don't know at that point.

I don't have any guilt. I actually despise the fact that they don't have to go through bleeding out of their private part every month. They should have the damn guilt. Lol
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing embarrassing about it at all. But, they are "other" options to ensure your man is taken care of during these times.

Perhaps explore those so that you won't have to feel this way.

Q9U52vP.jpg

Where da ? is his mouth???????
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all been talking about bleeding ? tha whole day now...enough is enough got damnit
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I WILL BE RANDOMLY POSTING UNSEEN KATT NUDES TODAY AND OR TOMORROW

@MARIO_DRO

Send me the fat ones if you have any.

..I GOT U WHEN I GET TO THE HOUSE

en1J7J8.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Packers catchin the beats..?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Girl how long does your period last? Like the other ladies said, there are other ways to keep him satisfied. If your period last for 2 weeks then I reckon alternative methods will get tiring so I don't know at that point.

I don't have any guilt. I actually despise the fact that they don't have to go through bleeding out of their private part every month. They should have the damn guilt. Lol

Men bleed real ? ? for you daily.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This period ? is what powder room is for.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there are "other" options

@MrsReeseyCup

aXt0WvR.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I been thinkin..people get off on social media that makes us less social. First there was AOL and alladat, but ? aint really pop till Myspace. In myspace tho you could mod ya profile to tell ya whole life story if u felt. Then u had facebook that took that and flipped it to more than just about you but about friends. Then you got twitter that took that and it was more than you and ya friends but errbody errwhere and you could only say so much in a post. Then instagram took that and made it more than you,ur, friends, and errbody. But it gave them a visual.

So now u aint even gotta say nothin, just a pic will do. Then the game flipped and it was like nah, a pic aint enough, gotta be able to talk wit the pic or video. Than you got vine, then its like..nah convo wit the pic and you got snap chat.

Real talk, i think the next big thing in social media gone be just a voice. Just random ? being said and no one knows who sayin it. Just some uneeded ? that .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    edited December 2015
    Options
    If men aint willin to bleed fo u scorp, u ? wit the wrong men. Cause u to die for ma
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like 6 days. It's not major like that. I just wondered if I was alone feeling that way.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time a man should care about a woman's cycle, is if he gets that "I think I'm late..." text...

i5ZE8tf.jpg

But then a couple days later, get that "Hey my cycle came on today. We good..." text...

CIjO7vm.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you not giving up ? on your period....
    you're basic
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly. So where the ? was Norman?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »