50 Cent Pulls up to Baisley Projects in Queens, NY on Christmas Eve driving a Drop Top Rolls Royce!

Options

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Gee loves derailing threads. That's why he always gets banned. But what pic people keep talking about with gee and some chick

fixed
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Gee loves derailing threads. That's why he always gets banned. But what pic people keep talking about with gee and some $2 chick

wow you missed that thread lmao

lol guess so smh. ive been working doubles for the past 2 weeks

it's that game / stitches fight thread
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee loves derailing threads. That's why he always gets banned. But what pic people keep talking about with gee and some $2 chick

wow you missed that thread lmao

lol guess so smh. ive been working doubles for the past 2 weeks

it's that game / stitches fight thread

Don't go down that rabbit-hole unless you're sure that you're ready.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2015
    Options

? u lyin woodface lovin fukin ? cuz y'all ? woodface lovin ? ? was typin my SN on the 1st 2pgs....
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Bruh, no disrespect, but there is context for this ? . If we all have to read all that "deez munkee ? bois dun no nathan about the 757 Woodfaze" ? in every thread then Gee deserves what he gets. The rest of the ? is just ? collateral-damage. My apologies tho. I'm guilty of feeding this troll.

? u faceless scary ? talking ? ? cuz ya ? male stalking ass was fantasizing about me typin my SN like a girl ? ? .....y'all faceless scary ? talking ? ? was typin my SN on the 1st 2 pgs ? everybody can c y'all faceless scary ? talking bitchs derailed this ? ? ? ...
  • gee757
    Options
    I ain't even in to that acting hard on the net but this ? gee makes me want to slap the ? outta him. I just can't believe that someone can act like that. Then I see his picture and see that he's a mongloid so I feel bad.

But how the ? can these mentally disabled ? be able to roam the streets and net like this.

Come on don't talk about it b about it woodface lovin ? ? b a crash ? .... come out here 2 bad newz wit that net thug woodface muuunkee talk if u want 2 ? ? ...I ain't hidin ? ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I ain't even in to that acting hard on the net but this ? gee makes me want to slap the ? outta him. I just can't believe that someone can act like that. Then I see his picture and see that he's a mongloid so I feel bad.

But how the ? can these mentally disabled ? be able to roam the streets and net like this.

Come on don't talk about it b about it woodface lovin ? ? b a crash ? .... come out here 2 bad newz wit that net thug woodface muuunkee talk if u want 2 ? ? ...I ain't hidin ? ?

Mongloids gonna mongloid b
  • gee757
    Options
    Mongloids gonna mongloid b

That's wat I thought scary net thug woodface lovin ? ? ...i wish u would b a crash ? & bring ya big ? ass 2 bad newz va talking that woodface ggggay-unit muuunkee talk...I only speak on real life ? ? woodface & ? ? like u who support his muuunkee ? ? ? ...bad newz
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee sonned ya'll ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Gee sonned ya'll ?

Real1 post...
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol u a ? troll

Negative...woodface lovin ? ? brotha cutler is a real 1 he's not a faceless scary ? talking ? ...
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol u a ? troll

Negative...woodface lovin ? ? brotha cutler is a real 1 he's not a faceless scary ? talking ? ...

Hey funboy if you step ya spelling game up maybe you can be half of what your idol is
    Perez%20Hilton%20punched.JPG
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why he call that man a Ghostbuster tho lmao
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Net thug woodface muunkee talk
    Gee is hilarious
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Lol u a ? troll

My pic is in my avi. How am I faceless lol. Y'all ? is ? and autistic
  • gee757
    Options

That's wat that ? 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? ? ghost is a straight buster

Gee is hilarious

I swear I wish that net thug woodface lovin ? ? would b a crash ? 4 woodface.... & come 2 bad newz va repeating that ski mask way studio gangsta net thuggin muuunkee talk...cuz that ? ? is gonna get the bricks beat off him & put n a body bag 4 real all cuz this stupid ? ? let a pik fool him... just like wat wouldve happened 2 woodface if he would've brung his big ? wanksta snitch ass on chestnut aka deathnut ave word 2 the nation of thugz...bad newz

? woodface lovin ? ? I didnt say u was faceless...I remember u said that was ya ? ? ass u ya flip phone pik avi pik ? ? ...
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Don't flag me, busta ass ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

That's wat that ? 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? ? ghost is a straight buster

Gee is hilarious

I swear I wish that net thug woodface lovin ? ? would b a crash ? 4 woodface.... & come 2 bad newz va repeating that ski mask way studio gangsta net thuggin muuunkee talk...cuz that ? ? is gonna get the bricks beat off him & put n a body bag 4 real all cuz this stupid ? ? let a pik fool him... just like wat wouldve happened 2 woodface if he would've brung his big ? wanksta snitch ass on chestnut aka deathnut ave word 2 the nation of thugz...bad newz

? woodface lovin ? ? I didnt say u was faceless...I remember u said that was ya ? ? ass u ya flip phone pik avi pik ? ? ...
    t70n6d.jpg
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even bother to read his posts no more cause if you know one you know all. I think he took a bad trip once and know his brain is stuck in a loop
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Is he handing out presents? Turkeys? Gift cards?

No?

The 1/2 a ? I had to give is gone, then.

I agree with this, whats the point in being rich if all you do is try to look cool? why not help people instead? selfish ? holes is whats wrong with the world today.

even when ? help....ther ? on what they did because they should have done more or they didnt help me or i didnt see them help so they stuntin.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michelle Obama walk in Target and ? wanna tap dance. 50 is just a ? people love to hate. Ol what have you done for me lately ass ? in here.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remind me of when some ? in my city say "Usher don't help out the city" "Usher don't give back to the hood" "Usher haven't put anyone else on from here" lol. That's not his job to do all of that, fxckin bums. All up in another ? pockets & haven't done shss themselves. A lot of famous people be having foundation & charities etc, it just don't get publicized to the media.

Was it not a press not too long ago that 50 was feeding some kids in Africa? Same ones that complaining now, didn't have one thing to say when that news came out but now he's selfish because he wanted to ride through his old neighborhood to show love without passing money out lol
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Why Are Y'all So Butt Hurt Over 50 cent In A Nice Car? 12256810_527441477411767_1640243370_n.jpg
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee sonned ya'll ?

yo seriously, whats it's like walking around with your hands taped up all day?

CM-PUNK_1589753a.jpg