Was 2pac a blood?

Options

Comments

• A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    edited January 2016
    Options
    2pac repped Brooklyn, Baltimore, Oakland and Los Angeles, I dont think he had time to rep Blood
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    A Ghost wrote: »
    2pac repped Brooklyn, Baltimore, Oakland and Los Angeles, I dont think he had time to rep Blood

When the heck did Tupac rep Brooklyn or Baltimore? Stop. With the lies smh
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac either a crip or blood. He was a black panther ? .

Nosign.

Pac was either a crip or a blood.

Everybody is either a crip or a blood. It doesn't have anything to do with colors, its about biochemistry. If you know the difference between a blood and a crip then the idea of Pac being a blood wouldn't be that unusual.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    artworks-000059956664-oh40g6-original.jpg?30a2558

IS that DJ Quik to the left? AND Snoop looking in over Suge's shoulder, with he blue glasses? LOL Seen teh pic before but never took a close look!

This is an actual album. Check it out. It was the original version of the 7 Day Theory. It's a lil different but still fire
    2pac repped Brooklyn

Lies, Pac was from Harlem
  • Javon803
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    artworks-000059956664-oh40g6-original.jpg?30a2558

IS that DJ Quik to the left? AND Snoop looking in over Suge's shoulder, with he blue glasses? LOL Seen teh pic before but never took a close look!

This is an actual album. Check it out. It was the original version of the 7 Day Theory. It's a lil different but still fire
    2pac repped Brooklyn

Lies, Pac was from Harlem Yep and he didn't even rep Harlem lol
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We claim mob, M.O.B. if you B specific"
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Javon803 wrote: »

Pac was born in Harlem but was raised in The Bronx and Brooklyn before moving to Baltimore.
    The reason why he lived in The Bronx and BK was because them folks was following his family.
    They moved to Baltimore and that's where he met Jada Pinkett and he went to the performing arts school.
    Then they moved to Marin City, Cali and he moved to Oakland when he was a roadie for Digital Underground.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

Pac was born in Harlem but was raised in The Bronx and Brooklyn before moving to Baltimore.
    The reason why he lived in The Bronx and BK was because them folks was following his family.
    They moved to Baltimore and that's where he met Jada Pinkett and he went to the performing arts school.
    Then they moved to Marin City, Cali and he moved to Oakland when he was a roadie for Digital Underground.

Who? Criminals?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Who? Criminals?

Government
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    And Pac's first Rap name was MC new York.

So to say he never claimed NY is false.
  • Javon803
    Options

Yes we know this but I been listening to pac since he came out when did he ever rep the Bronx Brooklyn or Baltimore? Loud as that ? was I would of heard it lol
  • Javon803
    Options
    And Pac's first Rap name was MC new York.

So to say he never claimed NY is false.

Yeah that's true that's before he got on though damn near every rapper has had another name before they started
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm happy I don't gang bang. Y'all ? giving hella info. I dunno if it correct info. But y'all giving up info none the less.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Nosign.

Everybody is either a crip or a blood. It doesn't have anything to do with colors, its about biochemistry. If you know the difference between a blood and a crip then the idea of Pac being a blood wouldn't be that unusual.

Welll mother ? tell us
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nosign.

Welll mother ? tell us

Pimps and ? men think alike. If you know what that means you're a blood.

If you don't know what "Pimps and ? men think alike" means, you're a crip.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nosign.

Welll mother ? tell us

Pimps and ? men think alike. If you know what that means you're a blood.

If you don't know what "Pimps and ? men think alike" means, you're a crip.

.....as long as I've been bangin I've never heard or know wtf u tlkin abt bru
  • blackgod813
    Options
    So crips are lazy an wana maniuplate people for there gain
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was affiliated heavy through Suge.He got involved with LA gang culture,whether he was an official member or not.MOB is also a blood set,Suge's set.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Pac was affiliated heavy through Suge.He got involved with LA gang culture,whether he was an official member or not.MOB is also a blood set,Suge's set.

Before DeathRow, Pac hung out with alot of Crips. When he beat up Allen Hughes he had Crips with him. Big Syke from Thug Life is an Inglewood Crip. He was also cool with Monster Kody whose an Eight Tray Gangster Crip.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    ? from both sides who actually bang crip or blood in this thread already said pac was affiliated not a member and ? still arguing the subject..... ? I swear
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    ? from both sides who actually bang crip or blood in this thread already said pac was affiliated not a member and ? still arguing the subject..... ? I swear

You could be from Sweden for all I know
  • TayGettem
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

You could be from Sweden for all I know

Yaaa I guess stay rich rollin is to (kanye shrug) discuss away
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes we know this but I been listening to pac since he came out when did he ever rep the Bronx Brooklyn or Baltimore? Loud as that ? was I would of heard it lol

Go listen to Pac's "Old School", he is repping NY thru the whole song and he always talked about when he lived in Baltimore and how his friendship with Jada and her boyfriend made him listen to other music, his favorite song was "Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) by Don't McLean.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Did they date?