Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i wish i knew how to hack ? ...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So that's why her husband let her put music out last year.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching chiraq on the ps4, looking for @obnoxiouslyfresh with a magnifying glass
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feeling accomplished.

Me and the girls on LSA just got a Black man fired from his job for talking reckless about Black women, while putting non-black women on a pedestal. Wanna talk reckless about black women on the internet? We sending screen caps and emails in numbers to your bosses. Just like we do when white people talk reckless about blacks.

Hopefully, he will find a new job soon to feed Becky and her children.

#Interracialcoonslayer

FOH....stupid ass.

Proud putting a brother out of work. You are fully aligned with the white devil.

Don't you know it's much easier for a white to be re-hired after you get him fired?

But you out here proud of getting the brother fired.

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said Jamie Foxx is a once in a generation singer....and was dead ass serious ....... Lolololololololololololol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAMN CROSSIANT?!?!!?!
  • Ms. Khalid Muhammad
    Ms. Khalid Muhammad Members Posts: 23
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Feeling accomplished.

Me and the girls on LSA just got a Black man fired from his job for talking reckless about Black women, while putting non-black women on a pedestal. Wanna talk reckless about black women on the internet? We sending screen caps and emails in numbers to your bosses. Just like we do when white people talk reckless about blacks.

#Interracialcoonslayer

FOH....stupid ass.

Proud putting a brother out of work. You are fully aligned with the white devil.

Don't you know it's much easier for a white to be re-hired after you get him fired?

If you wanna talk ? on the internet, and project that Black women are racially inferior to women of other races; Black man, we gonna come after you. #Whitegirlswinning #Getasophia

But I'm fully aligned with the white devil? When black men are degrading the women of their race for other women, and we supposed to take it? You're an idiot.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feeling accomplished.

#Interracialcoonslayer

FOH....stupid ass.

If you wanna talk ? on the internet, and project that Black women are racially inferior to women of other races; Black man, we gonna come after you. #Whitegirlswinning #Getasophia

But I'm fully aligned with the white devil? When black men are degrading the women of their race for other women, and we supposed to take it? You're an idiot.

Is this @SixSickSins?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    The sexual tension between Chilla and Southern/Kat is palpable

^^^^^^^^what he said...palpable and all!!

? ... Yeen even know what that meant...

Hotel ?

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feeling accomplished.

#Interracialcoonslayer

FOH....stupid ass.

That's Zulu queen b. The same dude that was banned last week
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    https://youtu.be/LwAyzg1zTtA

I feel ? af laughing at this ?

REAL TEARS...

Y'all ain't ?

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/LwAyzg1zTtA

I feel ? af laughing at this ?

REAL TEARS...

Y'all ain't ?

Never actually hit play on these b4 cause i felt so bad for the thread ethering him. Just hit play,....ion even know. Damn bruh, aye man..you know what. I applaud homie on his confidence to be who he is.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feeling accomplished.

#Interracialcoonslayer

FOH....stupid ass.

If ya'll worked as hard to keep a good black man as hard as you did to get him fired maybe he wouldn't have been with a white ? in the first place
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Feeling accomplished.

#Interracialcoonslayer

FOH....stupid ass.

If ya'll worked as hard to keep a good black man as hard as you did to get him fired maybe he wouldn't have been with a white ? in the first place

nNKanf4.gif

Realist post in 2016
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    blatalian wrote: »
    The sexual tension between Chilla and Southern/Kat is palpable

^^^^^^^^what he said...palpable and all!!

? ... Yeen even know what that meant...

Hotel ?

Tha' Hotel Nigganess in your aura and being is palpable...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggie look like el gigante
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Feeling accomplished.

#Interracialcoonslayer

FOH....stupid ass.

Is this @SixSickSins?

It would make sense she ran back to LSA for comfort.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    sometimes i look in the mirror and think to myself like damn u one of the realest dudes to walk this earth.....

is the mirror one of those mirrors at the carnival that show something else than whats actually in front of them?

i respect ur attempt at making comedic light of my factual statement....i must inform you that i have reached a stage in my development that refrains me from engaging in any activity detrimental to myself or my fellow black man...im just here for the lols therefore
    AP-1
    Elzo-0
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best track on return of the abstract imo

https://youtu.be/7N2SqtELidY
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, Janet, no!!!

I'm starting a gofundme for Janet's throat guys.... Just let me know if you wanna donate :'(