edited January 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    ? monopoly

Is there a story behind this?

i have several, but a couple come to mind

@knock_twice got some cats in his neighborhood he grew up in when we was in high school that used to ALWAYS play monopoly...just them three nignogs. KT would always tell me about how, let's call him JB...now the other dude is if ya'll remember any of the other AP and KT stories i've shared...our good friend that has the brother that wears the white jeans...JL

So KT, JB, and JL used to play this all the time like i said. So one day, i had to go pick up some cd's from KT back when he was the cd dude

Open the door, its KT, JB, and JL and they bout to start playing and ask me if i wanna play. I say aight, i aint got ? else to do

So these ? , i swear, must've come up with their own rules b/c i was looking at them befuddled af. To top it off, JB is a degenerate gambler and this ? could damn near ALWAYS make the dice roll what he wanted. He would strategically end up on Boardwalk or Park Place during the first trip around the board, then buy the property.

Well i must play the white monopoly b/c I always thought you bought properties beginning on your second turn around the board. So anyway, an hr or two go by, and i think i got an electric company and baltic Ave or some ? b/c these ? done bought up everything and I keep landing on their ? giving out money.

I eventually bowed out b/c ? them right? So its just the three of them and they all stubborn as ? . NOBODY wants to sell a ? thing. Then JB ass start quoting outrageous prices/deals b/c he KNOW nobody gon give up the ? he wants in return for the properties he's trying to unload.

I'm thinking to myself, why am i still here? Anyway, its getting late, and absolutely NO progress has been made. It was at this point, i saw probably a top 5 ? moment in my life. They all agreed it was getting late and time to bounce. IDK where in tf KT parents were lol, but still...so these ? all put their money in their wallets and wrote down how much each person had b/c JB was notorious for going home and adding money from his monopoly game to his stack.

?
    Speechless.gif
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12401935_936799963075839_3898287683782374911_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9[/img]

Bacon Wrapped Cheese Bombs

My heart was hurting just looking at that.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    ? monopoly

Is there a story behind this?

i have several, but a couple come to mind

@knock_twice got some cats in his neighborhood he grew up in when we was in high school that used to ALWAYS play monopoly...just them three nignogs. KT would always tell me about how, let's call him JB...now the other dude is if ya'll remember any of the other AP and KT stories i've shared...our good friend that has the brother that wears the white jeans...JL

So KT, JB, and JL used to play this all the time like i said. So one day, i had to go pick up some cd's from KT back when he was the cd dude

Open the door, its KT, JB, and JL and they bout to start playing and ask me if i wanna play. I say aight, i aint got ? else to do

So these ? , i swear, must've come up with their own rules b/c i was looking at them befuddled af. To top it off, JB is a degenerate gambler and this ? could damn near ALWAYS make the dice roll what he wanted. He would strategically end up on Boardwalk or Park Place during the first trip around the board, then buy the property.

Well i must play the white monopoly b/c I always thought you bought properties beginning on your second turn around the board. So anyway, an hr or two go by, and i think i got an electric company and baltic Ave or some ? b/c these ? done bought up everything and I keep landing on their ? giving out money.

I eventually bowed out b/c ? them right? So its just the three of them and they all stubborn as ? . NOBODY wants to sell a ? thing. Then JB ass start quoting outrageous prices/deals b/c he KNOW nobody gon give up the ? he wants in return for the properties he's trying to unload.

I'm thinking to myself, why am i still here? Anyway, its getting late, and absolutely NO progress has been made. It was at this point, i saw probably a top 5 ? moment in my life. They all agreed it was getting late and time to bounce. IDK where in tf KT parents were lol, but still...so these ? all put their money in their wallets and wrote down how much each person had b/c JB was notorious for going home and adding money from his monopoly game to his stack.

?

Zzzzzzzz huh! what?
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @chicity,

thank you for showing me the light brah

https://youtu.be/IBRL7D0wcXM

Is that perrier you old sum ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chicity,

thank you for showing me the light brah

https://youtu.be/IBRL7D0wcXM
    That ain't me bruh
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taking showers at gyms is ? af if you're a dude. ? makes no sense.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

What if you're homeless
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

This comment screams I've never played sports in my life before.

Na ? , coming out a shower naked around nothing but mens is ? af. I go home stink af and shower ? that.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

This comment screams I've never played sports in my life before.

his culture practice bad hygiene

Bad hygiene >> naked in a room full of ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its only ? if you look at their peepees.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bruh....

I used to ride the bus home after practice and there used to be thickums constantly on those routes. Couldn't get on there not smelling good.
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm talking random ? you never seen before and open ? entering in and out the locker rooms not teammates.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm talking random ? you never seen before and open ? entering in and out not teammates.

Ion think i like this post....
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited January 2016
    Options

I meant the locker room pause.

Let me go back and edit, i sound like bcotton.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I meant the locker room pause.

Let go back and edit, i sound like bcotton.

? Asians. ....smh
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most memeable Pope we've ever had