Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Dead at 80 - R.I.P.

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CEOFABRIC wrote: »
    When one of our ancestors dies, a library is lost.

Dope ass qoute. True too.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white genetic survival theory is the truth not sure about any of her other theories but that white genetic survival theory seems pretty evident to me
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard her funeral is supposed to be in DC. Life permitting I will try to pay my respects!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been hearing the black LGBT been talking ? after she died, they are some of the biggest fuckery ? .
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I been hearing the black LGBT been talking ? after she died, they are some of the biggest fuckery ? .

When they not doing the bold? No ? given of their opinion and ? ass tears
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

You are right brotha. Pressing through.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I get that it bothers because they talking ? about a dead woman. Especially one who was great for our people. ? don't sit right with me either but they not even worth the attention or to give a response to.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cowards ? on someone when they can't defend themselves
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    traestar wrote: »

Cowards ? on someone when they can't defend themselves

Exactly, why didn't they do it while she was breathing and could defend herself??? They knew they couldn't take her on when even European scholars couldn't and didn't even want to debate against her. It's kinda of like what Pac said, they fear you in the physical form and talk about you after you gone.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sadly that is true.....

I started to include that in that edited post I made yesterday, but decided to leave it out. They pretty much tryna leave out her "homosexual" discussions, while focusing on everything else or just down right slandering her. See she ruffled a few feathers.....

[img]https://scontent-mia1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1937085_828448291012_2690661805347218574_n.jpg?oh=4fa9db0df5528e7711a900491cbb4246&oe=56FCF6E5[/img]

Umar questioned Marc Lamont Hill about his stance too.

That's just a small part of what I saw btw....
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    McCune is more or less right.

And again, something isn't right when people know of Umar Johnson and not a William Julius Wilson, or a Frances Cress Welsing and not a Claude Steele.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P

Glad she's transcended above the ball of stress hell called earth...

She was too real for this fuckery here anyway
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    McCune is more or less right.

And again, something isn't right when people know of Umar Johnson and not a William Julius Wilson, or a Frances Cress Welsing and not a Claude Steele.

Because she said there is a homosexual agenda in the black community and she has to be demonize for all her damn work? Because they find 1 thing to say bad about her. Cause you disagree you have to slander her?!!!! That ? don't make no damn sense, she waken up more people than McCune person ever did and stood in the face of white supremacy before any of us were born. Even Black Lives Matter couldn't articulate their concerns the way Dr. Frances Cress Wesling made them cringed and start babbling when she start hitting them with facts upon facts.

More than ever now, I agree there is a homosexual agenda. This kinda of proves it right here too me. You don't ? with the ancestors.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hill is ? . So he felt the need to speak negatively.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

Woah?! Since when?
  • SELASI_i
    Options

Woah?! Since when?

look at the agenda's he's pushing he's always trying to tie the black struggle in with homosexuality, even on his blog he claimed that brotha malcolm x was ? .

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FJLZq8g9WtU[/url]
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad you posted that.....

Genie ain't taking to nicely to dude either.....
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Brotha why do they keep pushing this homosexuality and the black community/race to ? us?!!!! This is blasphemy on all levels you ain't ? original at the ? all, we are what your ancestors use to look like, for ? sapian sapian heterosexual sex is what creates you!!! So how can a people who are original and have the most diverse cultures, beliefs, genetics, ideologies, create the maths, sciences, masonry, paintings, and etc even be parallel with a behavior we didn't defied? Homosexuality = Greek culture and they defied it! Zeus had his ways with men and he was their all father. So what does that tell me? Plus, Set tried to molest Horus and he was valued by the Asiatics and the Greeks.
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    Brotha why do they keep pushing this homosexuality and the black community/race to ? us?!!!! This is blasphemy on all levels you ain't ? original at the ? all, we are what your ancestors use to look like, for ? sapian sapian heterosexual sex is what creates you!!! So how can a people who are original and have the most diverse cultures, beliefs, genetics, ideologies, create the maths, sciences, masonry, paintings, and etc even be parallel with a behavior we didn't defied? Homosexuality = Greek culture and they defied it! Zeus had his ways with men and he was their all father. So what does that tell me? Plus, Set tried to molest Horus and he was valued by the Asiatics and the Greeks.

it's another tool, if you look at the cress theory things like this are promoted to stunt/? the black family = black life

how can black life matter when it's being pushed by homos
  • Ajackson17
    Options

it's another tool, if you look at the cress theory things like this are promoted to stunt/? the black family = black life

how can black life matter when it's being pushed by homos

Agreed brotha.
  • traestar
    Options
    Anytime anyone black defends homosexuality (I have no ill regards towards anyone ? ), I always show this video. Cress's Theory is the TIP of the ICEBERG! This video catapulted my research on the matter and it's more than right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRZGkaDWP-c

The golden age of abnormal sexuality started with Alfred Kinsey
    As talked about in The Kinsey Syndrome

• SELASI_i
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    CEOFABRIC wrote: »
    When one of our ancestors dies, a library is lost.

Dope ass qoute. True too.

that's actually an african proverb, u can look it up. "when an old man dies, a library burns to the ground" same meaning. its real tho.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    This is why we wrote so damn much.
  • traestar
    Options
    I went into this as well in this thread about Murs music video a few years ago:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/4644602/#Comment_4644602