GOP. Maine Gov. LePage: Is Sad That NY Drug Dealers 'Impregnate' Maine's Young, White Girls...

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent thought about Maine in forver

I may have never said the word Maine out loud in my life

i googled Maine black population and an article from 2002 about Somalis immigrating to Maine popped up. Gives you an idea of what we dealing with here,
    SEVERSON: It’s not that this camel meat troubles some Lewistonians. It’s because so many Somalis came so suddenly, taxing city services, taking scarce jobs, and driving up the rent.

(to Mr. McLeod): You say you lost an apartment to a Somali?

SCOTTY MCLEOD (Lewiston resident): Yes, the landlord thought their money was better than mine.

SEVERSON: There were so many rumors and stories and Somalis that Mayor Raymond wrote an open letter saying the city was “overwhelmed” and asking Somalis to stop coming and “exercise discipline.” It wasn’t a mean letter, but it drew so much national attention, the mayor virtually disappeared and stopped talking to the national press.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/2002/11/15/november-15-2002-somali-muslims-in-maine/13336/
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he didnt say young white girl may of gotten off other than hoping he falls into a open sewer this ? is mad funny
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12400550_1078455785521078_7372965421707566717_n.jpg?oh=d98eae55e4e029496bf6ee1ed3ec50f7&oe=5744FC15[/img]
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12400550_1078455785521078_7372965421707566717_n.jpg?oh=d98eae55e4e029496bf6ee1ed3ec50f7&oe=5744FC15[/img]

giphy.gif
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    smh can tell who is a nerd on here. when people go out of town to sell drugs who and where the ? do you think they are staying at? you are either going to have to stay at some crackheads house or find some gullible white chick to stay with while you handle your business

Hotels?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He forgot to mention T-Dog.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paul-lepage-race-drug-dealers
    LePage: I Never Said 'Black' Drug Dealers Knock Up Maine's White Girls!

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) said during a Friday morning news conference that he never mentioned race when he said New York City heroin dealers often "impregnate" white women in his state.

LePage said at one of his regular town hall meetings on Thursday that "guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie" and "Shifty" who sell heroin in Maine often "impregnate a young, white girl before they leave."

In Friday's news conference, he said that he didn't know the race of "D-Money" and other offenders.

“I get a report, and they’re saying his street name ‘D-Money,’ street name ‘Smoothie.’ I don’t know where they’re from,” LePage said. “I know where they’re from, I don’t know if they’re white, black, Asian, I don’t know.”

"If you want to make it racist, go right ahead and do what you want," he added.

LePage said reporters must "get your heads out of the sands" and accused them of being in the "back pockets of Maine bloggers." His original comments were reported by a blog that LePage called adversarial and were later picked up by the state's largest newspaper, the Portland Press Herald.

LePage opened the news conference by paraphrasing the iconic movie character Rocky Balboa. He then said he wouldn't apologize, instead offering that "my brain was slower than my mouth."

"Instead of 'Maine women,' I said 'white women' and I'm not going to apologize to the Maine women for that because if you go to Maine, you’ll see that we’re essentially 95 percent white," he said.

Later in the conference, he briefly changed his tune. "So if I slipped up and used the wrong word, I apologize to Maine women," he said.

See everybody there's nothing to see here.. He just slipped up.. He meant Maine women not White women.. Even though majority of women in Maine are white.. This whole situation has nothing to do w/ race.. Because the saltine Gov. Maine said its not about race so it must be true...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    wtf he thought he was john goodman with that tent

the-big-lebowski.jpg
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    smh can tell who is a nerd on here. when people go out of town to sell drugs who and where the ? do you think they are staying at? you are either going to have to stay at some crackheads house or find some gullible white chick to stay with while you handle your business

lmao this post is hilarious so now anybody that doesn't know how to set up inter-state drug operations is a nerd. What if I only know how to set up local drug operations?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blaming ? won't keep Becky from sucking ? for a hit

But hey if pretending your local drug isn't white let's you sleep at night do you
  • CEOFABRIC
    CEOFABRIC Members Posts: 167 ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    White people are becoming more in more brazen in their attempts to blame Black people for all their problems.
    As for these statements being made from an elected official... it's Maine, he knows the racial demographics for his state and that his constituents don't care about racial equality. We need to stop looking for apologies and political correctness and get on one accord and create the change we want.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/david-duke-defends-paul-lepage
    Ex-KKK Leader Defends LePage: It’s Not White Men Defiling White Women!

Former Ku Klux ? leader David Duke on Friday said Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) was right to say that drug dealers, who Duke referred to as "Puff Diddies," who travel from New York defile white women in the state.

LePage said last week at a town hall meeting that "guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie" and "Shifty" who come from out of state to sell drugs in Maine often "impregnate a young, white girl before they leave."

Duke, the former Ku Klux ? grand wizard, defended LePage on his radio program, noting that the governor didn't mention race in his comment.

“You are probably picking yourself off the floor to think that an elected governor in the United States of America would actually talk about this horrible destruction and defilement of young white women,” Duke said. “These are not Anglo-Saxon guys from rural Maine doing this. These are, again, like the Puff Diddies — or whatever they want to call themselves — from New York.”
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    LePage has four children—two from his first marriage, who live in Canada—and two with his second wife, Ann. Since 2002, his household has also included a young man from Jamaica, Devon Raymond, Jr. (born 1985). LePage calls Raymond his adopted son, although adoption paperwork was not filed. LePage met Raymond in Jamaica through Raymond's father, who caddied for LePage during a vacation there.[182][18

WTF
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LePage has four children—two from his first marriage, who live in Canada—and two with his second wife, Ann. Since 2002, his household has also included a young man from Jamaica, Devon Raymond, Jr. (born 1985). LePage calls Raymond his adopted son, although adoption paperwork was not filed. LePage met Raymond in Jamaica through Raymond's father, who caddied for LePage during a vacation there.[182][18

WTF

That poor kid. That's really all I can say. I hope he's just being brainwashed and not being used as some kind of catamite.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Smoothie,D-Money???

what in the Klansman ? ...?

He was naming ever tough/thug character from every late 80s early 90s black sitcom he's seen.

Pretty sure Eddie Winslow had runins with all three.

That episode is still hard to watch
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Implying 'pookie' needs to come through town for those mfers to be knocked up druggies.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paul-lepage-black-drug-dealers
    LePage: Yeah, I Was Talking About Black Drug Dealers The Whole Time!

LePage said his comments were justified in order to draw attention to the problem.

"I had to go scream at the top of my lungs about black dealers coming in and doing the things that they’re doing to our state,"
    LePage told WVOM. "I had to scream about guillotines and those types of things before they were embarrassed into giving us a handful of DEA agents. So this is what it takes with this 127th (state legislature)."

"It takes outrageous comments and outrageous actions to get them off the dime," he added.

In early January, LePage said drug dealers named "D-Money, Smoothie" and "Shifty" travel to Maine and "they sell their heroin, they go back home."

Then, he added: "Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue we have to deal with down the road.”

The backlash to the racially charged remarks was immediate. LePage initially had blamed the media for making his comments sound racially charged. "If you want to make it racist, go right ahead and do what you want," he said at a press conference last month.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat White ? Get Pregnant Every Day B

15dswaw.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Meanwhile, in reality...

MDEA arrest 3 for drug trafficking in several Maine counties
    The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency arrested three people Tuesday night and charged them with distributing heroin in Knox, Lincoln and Kennebec counties.

635876882756299354-mugs.jpg

http://www.wcsh6.com/story/news/local/2016/01/06/mdea-arrest-3-drug-trafficking-several-maine-counties/78366720/

I wonder which one is D-Money.

Dude in the middle got that Peter griffin neck
    peter-griffin_400x400.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Meanwhile, in reality...

MDEA arrest 3 for drug trafficking in several Maine counties
    The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency arrested three people Tuesday night and charged them with distributing heroin in Knox, Lincoln and Kennebec counties.

635876882756299354-mugs.jpg

http://www.wcsh6.com/story/news/local/2016/01/06/mdea-arrest-3-drug-trafficking-several-maine-counties/78366720/

I wonder which one is D-Money.

Dude in the middle got that Peter griffin neck
    peter-griffin_400x400.jpg

What neck?