Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of the Andre 3000 ones that he drops once a year that are anointed as verses of the year.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

Everybody in this ? talkin bout rap and yo goofy ass comes in here on some dumb ? . Foh. And this ? is classic Janet, ? .
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kurupt's verse on New York New York. It wasn't wack or anything but people prop him up like he was the greatest MC that ever lived. If Kurupt was a New York MC he would have gotten lost in the mix, which is actually what happened to him on the West coast.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Kurupt's verse on New York New York. It wasn't wack or anything but people prop him up like he was the greatest MC that ever lived. If Kurupt was a New York MC he would have gotten lost in the mix, which is actually what happened to him on the West coast.

The fact that kurupt haven't had a dope verse in more than a decade and is still talked about and considered a great, proves that he wasn't lost in the mix.

And kurupt from Philly. He's an east coast MC you nimwit.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    when 16 aint enough. 3000 verse. Let the Hate begin
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

The fact that kurupt haven't had a dope verse in more than a decade and is still talked about and considered a great, proves that he wasn't lost in the mix.

And kurupt from Philly. He's an east coast MC you nimwit.

Well, on message boards people swear up and down that he's one of the greats, but seriously the last song I can remember from him was Calling Out Names which was lukewarm at best.

Don't get me wrong, Kurupt played his position when he was on Death Row, but he didn't have the star power or the skills that Snoop and Pac had. Snoop and Pac (and Dre) were the stars and Kurupt played his position, nothing wrong with that but lets not give him more props than he deserves.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    "How it shoot if it's plastic" - Lil Wayne

"what's a goon to a goblin" - Lil Wayne

"real Gs move in silence like lasagne" - Lil Wayne

"her feet hurt call it shoeicide" - Lil Wayne

SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH and when it came out ? said those verses were the GOAT SMMFH. Now you here them ? ass verses recycled. The fact that ? gave a premier MC like Fab a pass for that "shoeicide" verse is ? disgusting.

Wayne's talking about plastic glocks

And that lasagna is hard to me, i don't know why people dont understand it. Its simple and clever imo
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    "How it shoot if it's plastic" - Lil Wayne

"what's a goon to a goblin" - Lil Wayne

"real Gs move in silence like lasagne" - Lil Wayne

"her feet hurt call it shoeicide" - Lil Wayne

SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH and when it came out ? said those verses were the GOAT SMMFH. Now you here them ? ass verses recycled. The fact that ? gave a premier MC like Fab a pass for that "shoeicide" verse is ? disgusting.

Wayne's talking about plastic glocks

And that lasagna is hard to me, i don't know why people dont understand it. Its simple and clever imo

its a wack line
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kurupt on The Chronic, ? , Dogg Food and Streetz iz a ? is that dude. But, yes, he has an east coast rap style.