ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Bowie is topping the iTunes Rock charts with his albums spanning from #1 to #28. Top 15 are all Bowie.
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Damn, Bowie is topping the iTunes Rock charts with his albums spanning from #1 to #28. Top 15 are all Bowie.

. . . Damn shame you have to Die to be Appreciated .

Jesus was the most successful
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    I got really ? off last night with my love because he was taking Future's side and just refuses to see where Ciara is coming from. Took me a min to cool off.

Man, broad tried to explain this ? to me. I turned the Pistons game up on full blast. She really talking to me like Ciara her ? friend and ? .

lmao this is when u have to timely place your " really" " no, you dont say" " he did what?" " thats ? up" in the conversation while completely tuning her out....
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

. . . Damn shame you have to Die to be Appreciated .

Jesus was the most successful

Michael Jackson a close 2nd. Had ? actually learning the words to Man in the Mirror. Most ppl only know "Gonna Make A Change for once in my life"
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got really ? off last night with my love because he was taking Future's side and just refuses to see where Ciara is coming from. Took me a min to cool off.

so this the kinda ? you and yo s/o talk about?

he got yo cute ass in the bed, and he wanna talk about mush mouth and a chick that stole my ? Billy Poncho shoes?

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-disgust-Lavell-Crawford-GIF.gif
  • Ghost313
    Options

Man, broad tried to explain this ? to me. I turned the Pistons game up on full blast. She really talking to me like Ciara her ? friend and ? .

lmao this is when u have to timely place your " really" " no, you dont say" " he did what?" " thats ? up" in the conversation while completely tuning her out....

She's too clever for that. She asks direct open ended questions pertaining to the fuckery at hand
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I was sick as ? yesterday. How the ? you can be sick fi one day

Gono
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Lawd I can't wait til this Hotel ? movement is over!

Go head and jump on tha bandwagon ma...you can be a Hilton Hotel Niggette...

Hilton??? No thanks.

@gotdamkam

Or does she work at the Marriott?

Can't seem to remember exactly.

@Trillfate
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Bowie been appreciated since day 1.
  • Ghost313
    Options

Yall men are really funny to me. Trying to act like getting heated about celebrity news is beneath you. Then damn near be ready to buy flight tickets to meet up and fight over message board ? .

Okay, I guess gossip is to women, what sports is to men.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Yall men are really funny to me. Trying to act like getting heated about celebrity news is beneath you. Then damn near be ready to buy flight tickets to meet up and fight over message board ? .

This is a matter of principle...men will fight over anything... " a bone is just a bone"
  • Ghost313
    Options

This is a matter of principle...men will fight over anything... " a bone is just a bone"

Que Big Worm gif
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    Options
    how come i cant make threads
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    A Ghost wrote: »

try the Coli, i hear its cracking over there...and a bunch of females there too
  • Ghost313
    Options

Cause you A Ghost ? !
  • deadeye
    Options
    And now MTV is litterally BET

I noticed a few weeks back that MTV Jams is now BET jams.
  • Ghost313
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    And now MTV is litterally BET

I noticed a few weeks back that MTV Jams is now BET jams.

Viacom owns them all.
  • deadeye
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    Carl is hilarious
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because your posts are ? whack bruh. You need 3 stars that are given for positive reactions on top of 300 posts. You only have two because of your negative reactions. Now ? about it and get ya post game up. @A Ghost
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what's Ciara side of the story?

She had a baby by a ? that already had multiple bm's and then got mad he was still ? other chicks and stopped him seeing his son?

Then to rub salt into the wound she parading the kid around with another ? like he the daddy whilst accepting 15k a month in c/s from the father that is not allowed to see his kid?

That's what I got from the story and nah....Ciara ain't ? .