Tight Stank ? ...or Loose Smellin Fresh and Clean ? ??

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    The IC, where the important questions are asked!

You aint lyin....she told me that ? ...i was like, let me check wit the Community LOL

Here's one more important question...

pics?

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

You aint lyin....she told me that ? ...i was like, let me check wit the Community LOL

pics?

Of the ? ?! ? you trippin LOL
  • SneakDZA
    Options

pics?

Of the ? ?! ? you trippin LOL

And the irresponsible owner.
  • Luckyhappystay
    Luckyhappystay Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options
    the ? looks great keep it nice and trim looks pretty
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    LOL SNEAKDZA i can not give you a picture of my ? lol
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    Thank you all for you responses and truthfulness it has set me free
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    It's ok... I'm a doctor.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hello everyone i'am the home gurl i choose to be anonymous , but i want to clarify some things , the ? is clean blood work and all. ( i've been to the GYN about this and they say nothing wrong , no yeast or track infection nothing, the smell started after the 3rd year i had the iud , im really embarrassed but i needed the males point of view real quick. Femals probably wont understand if they never had this iud thing,and if she has and has no issue good but there is another community with women in this same boat im in with their monogamous husbands. they say once it's removed the smell goes away , but you take the chances on getting pregnant right after.

the last person i was with before the guy on new-years, was my babydaddy, he's been out the picture for two years since i had this iud and now i just get back to my ? life and i cant cause i don't smell the way i used to , i took showers, long ass 2-3 hour baths almost 3-4 times a day, smell lightens up but don't go away. Its affecting my love life cause i didn't wanna ? with nobody, now that i have decided to this smell wont go away and i found out its this damn evil ass iud , TBH i rather have a baby multiply and be loved. than to be stank , not multiplying , and an abomination to the men community.

I really liked this guy bought him gifts and every thing but i think hes gone for good because of this temporary problem now in my life, that's why i thought of the question . I am ashamed , embarrassed, shy , feel bad,
    so please don't judge me......

Yo sorry ma'am, I'm kinda high. How many many years you had this ? for?
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    and be tight , CREAM of the Crop baby
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    It's ok... I'm a doctor.

yeah right if so then you know you cant tell a woman stank by a picture..lol ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    hello everyone i'am the home gurl i choose to be anonymous , but i want to clarify some things , the ? is clean blood work and all. ( i've been to the GYN about this and they say nothing wrong , no yeast or track infection nothing, the smell started after the 3rd year i had the iud , im really embarrassed but i needed the males point of view real quick. Femals probably wont understand if they never had this iud thing,and if she has and has no issue good but there is another community with women in this same boat im in with their monogamous husbands. they say once it's removed the smell goes away , but you take the chances on getting pregnant right after.

the last person i was with before the guy on new-years, was my babydaddy, he's been out the picture for two years since i had this iud and now i just get back to my ? life and i cant cause i don't smell the way i used to , i took showers, long ass 2-3 hour baths almost 3-4 times a day, smell lightens up but don't go away. Its affecting my love life cause i didn't wanna ? with nobody, now that i have decided to this smell wont go away and i found out its this damn evil ass iud , TBH i rather have a baby multiply and be loved. than to be stank , not multiplying , and an abomination to the men community.

I really liked this guy bought him gifts and every thing but i think hes gone for good because of this temporary problem now in my life, that's why i thought of the question . I am ashamed , embarrassed, shy , feel bad,

So you just ain't gon take my advice guy?
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    @ pico no i know what the problem is it's taken care of this friday im trying to get it straight the rephresh gels dont work cause it's not littarly me cause no matter what i do bath , douch, pills, the smell stays. all i can say to the ladies is don't get an iud they don't work to well.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When talking loose ? is it going to blown out like this?
    NSFW
    582525_32ef662.jpg

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ pico no i know what the problem is it's taken care of this friday im trying to get it straight the rephresh gels dont work cause it's not littarly me cause no matter what i do bath , douch, pills, the smell stays. all i can say to the ladies is don't get an iud they don't work to well.

Ok boo I'm glad you found a solution. Peace, love and green tea to you my sista.
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    Thank You sista Gal @ Pico
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    @ Mr Lv no thats not the problem ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? looks great keep it nice and trim looks pretty

#SeeingIsBelieving
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How stank we talkin'?
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    i cant say , stank is stank....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If all was flowers and Fabreeze before the iud and you don't have vd then the iud could certainly be the culprit.

Sounds like other women have experienced similar issues.

steadyhealth.com/topics/unpleasant-vaginal-odor-could-it-be-my-iud
  • Luckyhappystay
    Options
    but i was asking the fellas , you know you have to choose cause you like both woman but you got to choose one or the other loose and good smell or tight and stank smell. im just wondering . me personally im tight and stank but the ? scent can change , if you take care of it but if the ? loose it can take years to recooperate. choose wisley