GnS Social Debate 2016: Do you find it weird that you are more attracted to other races?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're all human.
    Kat wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    KAT GONE PUT "WE ALL HUMAN" BUT SHE ONLY MESSES WITH BLACK DUDES... SMH

Dude I'm dating now is Mexican.

Half at least..lol.

What happened to the guy Tar ter? Was he a poster?

Nah that was my boyfriend that the IC tried to stalk..we broke up when I moved to Cali.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I'm in a Facebook blog group with mostly black women. There was a status made that said "Post a woman that is a perfect 10."

And you would not believe that about 95% of these BLACK WOMEN were posting pics of Christina Milian, Kim Kardashian, Salma Hayek, Eva Mendez, Kobe Bryant's wife, Evelyn Lozada, Megan Fox....

I was just absolutely floored. A Facebook group of all black women. Sad

Janelle Monae >>>>> all. And she doesn't attention-? nearly as much as the aforementioned.

I'm not at all surprised by this. "lightness/whiteness" sets the benchmark of beauty in America, especially if they aren't of African descent. They've been teaching you to hate yourself since before you got of the boat; in some cases, as early as first contact with Africans on the continent.

They used to ridicule the shape of your behind, the kink in your hair, the fullness of your lips, etc., and now you praise them for having all of those things themselves. Nobody can tell me that there is not a psychological component to this. I'm just beating a dead horse. Y'all know the quote...

"Who taught you to hate yourselves from the top of your head to the soles of your feet?"

C/s

My teenage cousin stayed with me for a couple days. And sadly all she wanted to watch was either mtv, bet, bravo or vh1

I wanted to bond with her and see what shows she watches so I let her be...after a couple days I was left with thoughts of cutting my locs lol

Just consuming those images daily can make the strongest mind insecure
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Half at least..lol.

Lmaoooo
  • Kat
    Options
    We're all human.
    Corny.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, I'm more attracted to my own race.

Half at least..lol.

Nah that was my boyfriend that the IC tried to stalk..we broke up when I moved to Cali.

oh. I thought that was his screenname. Who gave him that name?
  • Kat
    Options
    We're all human.

Half at least..lol.

The IC.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're all human.
    For whatever reason I've never really been into white women in general or vice versa.

I said it before on this board but when I'm having sex with a white girl I always think of Bologna. I be in mid stroke thinking bout a pack of Oscar Meyers Bologna. When you hittin it deep missionary and they breathe hard I swear 3 different white ? I've ? all smelled like bologna. And these weren't fat girls either. The ? just struck me out the blue during sex. I just can't do it.

Beyond that I find attractiveness in black and most other races (Latin, East/West/South Asian) except for Chinese broads....of which I've only met 1 in my life with a slim waist and fat ass and she was a dancer. Most them got long as torsos and short legs and when you hittin them from the back you gotta reach way up to grab their shoulders and hair....

Pretty and in shape black women got the best bodies (long legs, thighs, bubble ass) and ? features (thicker lips, lively eyes, pretty noses) though and beyond them most of the non black women I've ? with have symbolence (sp?) of black features.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we're talking strictly physical attraction and not compatibility, attitude, etc., then it's mainly about symmetry and proportions, a nice complexion(aka healthy looking skin), pretty hands, feet, natural hair & a pearly smile, personally.
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women of all walks are beautiful. However, I'll only consider her a serious candidate if she serves ? . It's always easier to connect with someone that has similar cultural values.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »
    Women of all walks are beautiful. However, I'll only consider her a serious candidate if she serves ? . It's always easier to connect with someone that has similar cultural values.

The color of her skin is what's really important bruh.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate a self hating mfer. You don't see it with anybody else.

"? racism have mixed babies"
    Yeah because a racist mfer is going to hate a mixed baby less. Sit yo ? down

"I only like colored eyes like blue and gray".... That would be everybody with yo stupid ass, brown is a color too.

"Yall hoes aint got ? on me, I have good hair."
    Just because it's easier to maintain doesn't make it better. Sit yo dumb and lazy ass down.

"I'm black, Indian, Italian, Irish, Puerto Rican, French and Canadian." Sigh... Just stupid
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Moore7s wrote: »

The color of her skin is what's really important bruh.

I know you're trolling but I hate when people get stuck on skin tone. Light/beige skin is just as attractive as dark/black skin if you take care of yourself and bring a positive spirit then you'll probably be attractive to others

Don't underestimate the power of confidence and positivity.

Physically avg, positive, confident woman >>>> aesthetically pleasing, negative, insecure woman
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Half at least..lol.

The IC.

yo i shouldn't be surprised by this, but i am lol.. all these years i thought that was your nickname for him .. the ic ain't ? i swear
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dasha_Zhukova1_1896897a.jpg
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mods need to lock this embarrassing ? .

Funny thing is, if this question was asked to a mostly White or non black board, the majority would say they're mostly attracted to their own. It's always ? who are the first to express their love of other races. ? is pitiful
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mods need to lock this embarrassing ? .

Funny thing is, if this question was asked to a mostly White or non black board, the majority would say they're mostly attracted to their own. It's always ? who are the first to express their love of other races. ? is pitiful

100% agree with that. Black Americans are the most accepting people around.
  • thin ice
    thin ice Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    We're all human.
    This brother does not discriminate when it comes to the ladies. If she cool and look good then I'm all in. Life's too short to be worrying about what other people think. I'm a do me at the end of the day!
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she can't use your comb don't bring your home

MAN SHUT YO COMIC VIEW JOKE TELLIN ASS UP
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always nonhispanic black and Latina women, with black women being the goats. Asian white and Arab come after, if u don't like your own race/culture u have problems
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm more attracted to my own, but I'm not putting no race on a pedestal. A black woman could stab me in the back just as well as any other.

Co-sign that ? bout red heads, though. The one on Mad Men with the ? could have my side baby.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did go through a ? phase when I thought Latinas > black tho
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're more attracted to other races than you are your own, that's some other ? you got going. I basically ? with whoever ? with me, no matter what they are. I'm attracted to a pretty face and waist and thick thighs first.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your more attracted to other races than your own you should ? yourself.
  • Kat
    Options
    We're all human.

Why?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why?

i hope nobody entertains this obvious ass question. she just wanna argue lol