GnS Social Debate 2016: Do you find it weird that you are more attracted to other races?

Options

Comments

• Asantewa
    Asantewa Members Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Asantewa wrote: »
    Men who derived from oppressed communities are generally the only men who you typically find aligning themselves with a humanist perspective in regard to women of the world. Black people in the western world have suffered 400 years of enslavement and religious abuse; but not only enslavement of the body, but that of the mind which plays out within the African diaspora greatly. If we are all human, when will white people recognize the humanity of others who are not white? I find it to be hilarious how the two white women in this thread who are nothing but Negrophiles, come into this thread talking about because..."we are all humans," ? ! These women are addicted to black ? , and nothing else! During the process of 400 years of enslavement, white supremacy attached the black mans ? to his masculinity, while removing his right to be creative, intellectual, and an individual, and made him nothing but an object. Women like @Kat are attracted to nothing but the racial object of black men. They don't protest when the men of her race are killing black men in the streets, they don't care of the fact that white women like themselves convict black men on juries more so than any other race/gender. They don't care about the black race period. All they care about is ? black ? , and thats it. While filling they are racially superior to that of the black mans mother, but some of you are niggerstock to the core that you can't even see the truth. Most white women date black men as a result of low self-esteem or the "Look at me I'm with a black guy" factor. Or most commonly sex. White women parade these black men around and black men fall into their subtle acts of white supremacy. They mostly do this parading around black women and black men just take it as the black female being "jealous". When in reality the white woman thinks she is superior to the black race as a whole. She is securing herself as the "Standard of Beauty" by showing that she can get a man of any race, including one that is the polar opposite of herself. When will black men learn that just because someone desires you, does not mean that they value you.

"…the [white] woman preyed on more than one man… [she] “did not make advances . . . to her father’s more intelligent servants” but singled out for sexual assault instead a man “over whom her authority could be exercised with less fear of exposure” because he was so traumatized. Such a man, it is suggested, had been terrorized into submission on the plantation, and she took advantage of his state of mind to force herself upon him—with the threat of additional punishment if he did not accept her assault and if he did not keep it clandestine. (p. 462) - The Journal of the History of Sexuality."

Personally, I would never engage with a Black man who finds non-black women attractive. I would never engage with a black man who has ever had sex with a non-black woman. Black men who project to those behaviors have a totally different demeanor from black men who are exclusive to black women, and as a black woman we can tell, its in your energy. Black men who ? non-black women have worms in their ? . I wouldn't even hire a black man who project to such at my business. I typically view black men who project to such the same way white men view white women who ? black men. I don't even view them as black.

However, we must also recognize when it comes to beauty, white people generally do not view black people as attractive. Matter of fact hispanics don't either, you would be surprised by the ? they say about Blacks on their forums. Matter of facts Hispanics in black bodies who look like @stew are very popular on white supremacist sites like stormfront. They ? on blacks 24/7 typically as means to be accepted by the whites who generally don't accept them.

But the point is... finding beauty in other races especially women of other races can and is a faculty of white supremacy. White men generally only ? with women who are racially similar to themselves, black men (excluding Africans) generally will ? with any woman. These same women generally think they are superior to black women, and the black race as a whole. Matter of fact, in this white supremacist society, when the standard is white and anything closer to white is preferred as a black person to not desire blackness is a form of self-hate. But like Malcom X said the coffee is too strong y'all don't like, so y'all wanna put creme in it and make it weak.

"The colonized man is an envious man. And this the settler knows very well; when their glances meet he ascertains bitterly, always on the defensive, "They want to take our place." It is true, for there is no native who does not dream at least once a day of setting himself up in the settler's place." - Wretched of the Earth, Frantz Fanon

^ Frantz Fanon reaffirming the ideal that the oppressed/colonized man wants everything his oppressor has, everything men of other races has, even their women. Where as many of you all (not all) want to keep this system of white supremacy in tact and just replace the white men at the top, with a black face, while keeping black women on the bottom, while placing white women and other non-black women on a pedestal.

YECnDTG.gif

2a8jj2o.jpg

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, I'm more attracted to my own race.
    Frantz fanon married a white women and his kids married white people
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

What does this mean?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

What does this mean?

That he himself wouldn't marry a black women

Btw that'szuluqueen
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Let's be honest here, Kat was fat so of course ? checked for her

Word...no white boys checking for this.

2016-01-15-17-55-41-243_zps2cxuoxfq.jpg

Damn.. No wonder y'all be sweating her so hard.

Lemme find out you on cougarlife... Smash
  • Stew
    Options

What does this mean?

Btw that'szuluqueen

Are you judging him and his family?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

What does this mean?

Btw that'szuluqueen

Yes
  • Stew
    Options

What does this mean?

Btw that'szuluqueen

Yes

Lmao. Fail. Good night sir.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    I'm confused about this exchange
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're all human.

nah ? that..
    i wanna see the receipts! lol

@Kat
    that bet not be no waist trainer either..

? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm in a Facebook blog group with mostly black women. There was a status made that said "Post a woman that is a perfect 10."

And you would not believe that about 95% of these BLACK WOMEN were posting pics of Christina Milian, Kim Kardashian, Salma Hayek, Eva Mendez, Kobe Bryant's wife, Evelyn Lozada, Megan Fox....

I was just absolutely floored. A Facebook group of all black women. Sad

If y'all hoes don't even think y'all bad...why y'all get mad at pink toe loving ? ?

Christina milian sisters though >>>
  • Asantewa
    edited January 2016
    Options

Incorrect. They sweat her because she's white. It's racial fetishism.

"When race and ethnicity become commodified as resources for pleasure, the culture of specific groups, as well as the bodies of individuals, can be seen as constituting an alternative playground where members of the dominating races, genders, sexual practices affirm their power over intimate relations with the Other." – hooks, 1999, Eating the Other

"Often their rage erupts because they believe that all ways of looking that highlight difference subvert the liberal belief in a universal subjectivity (we are all just people) that they think will make racism disappear. They have a deep emotional investment in the myth of sameness even as their actions reflect the primacy of whiteness as a sign informing who they are and how they think. ” -hooks, Black Looks: Race and Representation

You seen the same thing happen in reverse with that white Kappa.

11007992_1535593776704273_1487945642_n.jpg

Black women all over the net ? for a white boy who imitates a black male, all because he's white. They went more crazy after finding out he dates black women. You see it on Instagram with white men talking about they love black women and their natural hair, next thing you know they have close to a million followers, and black women are willing to open their legs just because its a white man imitating a black male.

You see it even more with white women who get plastic surgery to imitate the black woman's body, black men be like flys on ? . And these white individuals know what their doing. They know they are being fetishized, and they also know they look at black people as inferior.

Take note of the non-black chick Lil Durk was involved with that died this week, she did nothing but chase after Black men, Black ? , yet called Black women monkeys, ? , projecting that they were inferior because their Black and she's not all over Facebook and Instagram. It's just racial fetishism.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is (and have always been) extreme negative emphasis put on who black men are ? in our society unlike no other though, from all sides.

Black men always find themselves having to answer or ignore questions about why they with someone ( even if its black women).
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're all human.

nah ? that..

@Kat

? .

You seem....stressed.

I'm wearing jeans with a belt and a shirt. No waist trainer or shenanigans needed. That is my build and thats how I've been built for a long time, sometimes smaller and sometimes bigger.

It is what it is.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    We're all human.

nah ? that..

@Kat

? .

You seem....stressed.

I'm wearing jeans with a belt and a shirt. No waist trainer or shenanigans needed. That is my build and thats how I've been built for a long time, sometimes smaller and sometimes bigger.

It is what it is.

stop talkin to me. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    We're all human.
    ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're all human.

nah ? that..

@Kat

? .

You seem....stressed.

It is what it is.

stop talkin to me. lol

You @d me MFer!

Lol..take your ass to sleep.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1zq692t.jpg
    got damn, i didn't know you were holding like that
    DJ0qky.gif
    let me beat that yo
  • Asantewa
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    1zq692t.jpg
    got damn, i didn't know you were holding like that
    DJ0qky.gif
    let me beat that yo

2py7qtt.jpg
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No waste trainer used here. The contour of this pic matches that of her nudes.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look like a crackhead finger painted one of the rugrats on your pants with no paint lol
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

200w.gif
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭