What Black Americans need to know about How Immigrants and Refugee's get assistance in the US

Options

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Since this money is coming from the government there is really nothing african americans can do about it so making a big stink about it is a waste of time.

The government is giving this money to these people who undercut the prosperity of african americans yet you still vote for these people now you want to complain. I AM also totally sure that these kinds of programs are backed by mostly liberal democratic politicians and i am interested in knowing how many black immigrants receive monies from these programs.

Now look black people it's time to stop ? around the global economic and political trends are not looking good there are going to be even more and more refugees flooding into rich nations, because of the war and climate change these people are going to come and if we are not prepared by attaining economic and political influence we will suffer.

WE your not even an american.

n u not even black

if u can chime in so can he
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since this money is coming from the government there is really nothing african americans can do about it so making a big stink about it is a waste of time.

The government is giving this money to these people who undercut the prosperity of african americans yet you still vote for these people now you want to complain. I AM also totally sure that these kinds of programs are backed by mostly liberal democratic politicians and i am interested in knowing how many black immigrants receive monies from these programs.

Now look black people it's time to stop ? around the global economic and political trends are not looking good there are going to be even more and more refugees flooding into rich nations, because of the war and climate change these people are going to come and if we are not prepared by attaining economic and political influence we will suffer.

You don't agree with Pan-Africanism?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

n u not even black

if u can chime in so can he

:o

Wtf?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i am an american citizen now

And by WE I MEAN black/african people in america and if you have a problem with black immigrants you need to take that red black and green the ? off and put on the white,red and blue stars and bars and just represent uncle Sam because marcus garvey was jamaican a immigrant
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And by WE I MEAN black/african people in america and if you have a problem with black immigrants you need to take that red black and green the ? off and put on the white,red and blue stars and bars and just represent uncle Sam because marcus garvey was jamaican a immigrant

I'm not against African imagrants. My dad is one
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not against African imagrants. My dad is one

You aint got to lie to kick it white boy
    If you not an African American and your ancestors were not enslaved in the united states then you can suck a dead baby ? , and that's word

I have an even bigger ? you for the non American blacks yall worse than the ? spics, ? yall muthafuckas

Black America or die
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    If you not an African American ad in your ancestors were enslaved in the united states then you can duck a dead baby ? , and that's word

I have an even bigger ? you for the non American blacks yall worse than the ? spics, ? yall muthafuckas

Black America or die

african americas are superior.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/7722048#Comment_7722048
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come my parents never got any money then
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black immigrants don't get this kind of help
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yep, they're all a bunch of leeches who travel here to step on the heads of black americans. They see us struggling as a collective, and instead join in with the "winning" team.

We need to stop being about this multiculturalism ? , and look out for only each other, and run these clowns out of neighborhoods.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    you went all around and beyond what i asked and turned it into something else...

i personally kno ppl locally and abroad getting it....

why compare the foreigners gettin it to ones stuck on block ? here? i cant wrap my head around that...i kno a person who helped develop clean water systems in Ethiopia. ....as well as one of my childhood guys who got shot up on his porch wit his 2yr old daughter sitting wit him. ....why are those two juxtaposed....? for what? itll make more sense, to me at least to think about an engineer i kno, or a sports agent i went to school with. .....what im gettin at cant be too hard to follow

simple question...at least it should be

? aint stuck on the block.... thats what they want to do because they dont want responsiblity to do better.

i look at it like this...a ? on the block ready to die for any little thing, thats the ? that appears to be mentally prepared to go all out no matter what right...
    now imagine that same mentality in corporate America or behind a business.

that same block ? would crush ? in his way.

and miss me with the they aint smart stuff. hood ? are very smart...they jst limit their own smarts.

now when i compare them to others....i am saying they can do the same or better.when i ask the ppl i know...none can give a good reason outside of "u dont understand the streets". even tho we all came from the same place.

if you can survive the hood,you will ? on most business owners because you know what its like to be at the bottom and that should drive your hunger to want better.

immigrants come wanting better. going over oceans, floating over on intertubes, spending the family savings all to get here and then try to do something.

? here have a head start

I've said it before on here multiple times...a discussion I've had with my dad plenty times since I was a teenager is imagining just how many businesses could have been started if those ? running drugs in the 70s and 80s and 90s took that same talent for being a leader businessman and applied it legally just how many black businesses would be around and thriving.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yep, they're all a bunch of leeches who travel here to step on the heads of black americans. They see us struggling as a collective, and instead join in with the "winning" team.

We need to stop being about this multiculturalism ? , and look out for only each other, and run these clowns out of neighborhoods.

We should only support people who support black nationalism and pan Africanism. ? the black integrationist and multiculturalits.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint even read cause i dont feel like bein ? off.. but i spoke on this ? when i went on one of my "? africa" rants..

i was sayin how they feel they better and they come over and get all kinds of assistance we dont get.. and i stated America aint for Americans..

and of course i got a bunch of nosigns and wacks for it.

But America is for Americans... White Americans
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint even read cause i dont feel like bein ? off.. but i spoke on this ? when i went on one of my "? africa" rants..

i was sayin how they feel they better and they come over and get all kinds of assistance we dont get.. and i stated America aint for Americans..

and of course i got a bunch of nosigns and wacks for it.

But America is for Americans... White Americans

No such thing as white Americans, they are Europeans
  • Asantewa
    Asantewa Members Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Ajackson17 You need to stop stealing threads from Lipstickalley and posting them over here. We already know LSA is more highbrow compared to this forum, but damn stop stealing our threads!

x20uux.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Asantewa wrote: »
    @Ajackson17 You need to stop stealing threads from Lipstickalley and posting them over here. We already know LSA is more highbrow compared to this forum, but damn stop stealing our threads!

x20uux.jpg

Nah lil ?

bg2KTgK.gif
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ lipstick alley being high brow standards must really be dropping in what is considered highbrow
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol @ lipstick alley being high brow standards must really be dropping in what is considered highbrow

They got good articles and a lot of great information and debates but they shouldn't think of themselves that highly
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

They got good articles and a lot of great information and debates but they shouldn't think of themselves that highly

thats because chicks..

ah nevermind

none of them chicks seeing me in a debate
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ey , how do you get to the xes alley???

....? yall ? in advanced
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My take is this..properly chanelled ambition can lift you out of your socioeconomic status..in america there's steps that any able-bodied person can take to ultimately become a millionaire..its just a matter of recognizing opportunities, knowing the steps,being willing to work for it and dodging the traps that will be set for you.

A kid from the projects can get to middle-class in a pretty straight-forward fashion; avoid the call of the streets.. avoid having babies in middle and high school..get good grades in school..seek out enough grants/scholarships to get to college..get your degree..get a good job.

The ? gets tricky with all the extra ? that comes with living in the projects or even just the hood sometimes. It can be overcome but alot of people dont even realize how many opportunities are available to them even when you're starting at the very bottom..because the bottom in America is still pretty high.

With that considered, an immigrant is always going to have an advantage over Black Americans or really Americans in general because of the inherent ambition that comes with being an immigrant. Lazy people don't pick up and move to a whole new country just for better opportunities..learning a new language and everything..and then they pass those values to their children

If every Black person had that level of ambition and applied it to being successful than the points in the OP would be moot..but the fact is a decent portion of Black people have no interest in taking steps to upward mobility outside of buying lottery tickets..but thats not really something unique to Black people.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    My take is this..properly chanelled ambition can lift you out of your socioeconomic status..in america there's steps that any able-bodied person can take to ultimately become a millionaire..its just a matter of recognizing opportunities, knowing the steps,being willing to work for it and dodging the traps that will be set for you.

A kid from the projects can get to middle-class in a pretty straight-forward fashion; avoid the call of the streets.. avoid having babies in middle and high school..get good grades in school..seek out enough grants/scholarships to get to college..get your degree..get a good job.

The ? gets tricky with all the extra ? that comes with living in the projects or even just the hood sometimes. It can be overcome but alot of people dont even realize how many opportunities are available to them even when you're starting at the very bottom..because the bottom in America is still pretty high.

With that considered, an immigrant is always going to have an advantage over Black Americans or really Americans in general because of the inherent ambition that comes with being an immigrant. Lazy people don't pick up and move to a whole new country just for better opportunities..learning a new language and everything..and then they pass those values to their children

If every Black person had that level of ambition and applied it to being successful than the points in the OP would be moot..but the fact is a decent portion of Black people have no interest in taking steps to upward mobility outside of buying lottery tickets..but thats not really something unique to Black people.

Happy-Clap.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More and more blacks are making more mo eye and going to get a higher education

so that decent portion of black ppl that rarely buy lotto tickets is bs and alhnd like something a white personal would say

Instead of all the gains blacks are making you focus on the bad.

Every year we are making moves in the right direction and the number will continue to climb.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are all kinds of business loans you can get you just have to look and be willing to search.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao bunch of cry babies in here ? be posting here all day and night and be mad at other making moves. step your game up lames
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats even funnier is if this was white people saying this stuff you people would be calling them racists and haters